St. Elizabeth Comments

Not much information is known about Elizabeth, but she has the distinction of being one of the first to know about Mary's great blessing as the Mother of God. Zachary was a priest in Jerusalem whose wife, Elizabeth, Mary's cousin, was beyond child-bearing age. He was told by an angel in a vision that they would have a son and should name him John. When he doubted this, he was struck dumb. Elizabeth was visited by Mary, at which time Mary ... Continue Reading

1. Elizabeth Deko

I want to know more about the great St Elizabeth. I am in the process of learning, especially that my mother gave me this very name.

2. Carrie

St.elizabeth, Please with only most endurest off, kindness and heighest off only that off respect, my very off self has endured the very height, the most devestating off violate abuse and shock to my nervous system. I'm very shaken from shock, and overstated off overwhelming, off abuse at to great a height. My entire off self is quiet shaken from the quiet sudden again abuse, o my very off self. I'm a very frail young innocent off self, that has just been badly and deeply overcome by most saddened ignorance, at the best. Please with only most off humanized off kindness, please do send most deepened off healing, at the most. With off most sincerest off

3. PETER KIIRU

Hi am the leader of st Elizabeth small christian community in our area in Kenya and would like to know more about saint Elizabeth to inform the other members of our scc.Thanks.

4. Carrie

St.elizabeth, St.elizabeth, Only a a frail young innocent female who has civil dignified rights as a Canadian. I've been violently raped, as a frail young innocent female. I'm shaken, from shock to my central nervous system. Only as a Civilized humanitarian, and as an innocent frail, young discarded off female who can't fend for herself anymore. Only with kindness please send my highest off soul, and frail heart, that off greatly needed deepest off highest healing, only at the very most. Please do send most required off genuine off highest off Only a a frail young innocent female who has civil dignified rights as a Canadian. I've been violently raped and molested, as a frail young innocent female. I'm shaken, from shock to my central nervous system. All I've asked off this board is humanity. Only as civilized humanitarian, as an innocent frail, young discarded off female who can't fend for herself anymore.please send my frail heart, highest off healing, at the very most. The pain is felt intensely throughout my frail heart, nervous system, as a result off the pain. Please do send much kindness off healing at all levels. Many off thanks, and Only with kindness off sincerest regards

5. Lynne

does anyone know the fefmalepatron saint who is in charge of or healed animals? I amgettting confirmed thid sat and am trying to choose bbetween st elizabethm, st mengual, and st Ann, I love animls pl help

6. Anna

Hey! I need help please! I am choosing Saint Elizabeth as my Saint for my Confirmation and I need to do a project on her. Some things I need to know are where and when she was born, what is she the patron of, and when and by who was she canonized (officialy became a Saint. Does anybody know any of this or where I can get this info from? I cant find any websites that have this. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

7. maia

this is alot of just for one person and i pick her to for my confermation to witch is this year

8. Nic

Hi! I am doing a saint report of a parish class and I was wondering if any of you could tell me a little bit more about Saint Elizabeth! Thanks!!!

9. Adriana

I am choosing St Elizabeth for my confirmation name and I need to write a saint report on why I chose St Elizabeth. Please help

Adriana

10. Alyssa loudon

love

11. christie

Happy feast day St. Elizabeth, sweet cousin of Mary, Pray for the cure of Christian, may he receive the real medication that will give him a complete cure from his maladies. Dear loving and faith filled saint who gave birth to Christendom's great saint intercede for my daughter. Her wish and deep desire is to bring to birth a hale, hearty, healthy and holy child.Please entreat God to grant my petitions. Amen.

12. Susan

St. Elizabeth, Please intercede to us, that I would be cured from my barrnness and Please pray for us that we shall have a child that would complete us as a family. I am asking this as your Feast Day blessing today...Thank you much St. Elizabeth..

13. Joseph Mathew

St. Elizabeth, please continue to intercede for us.

14. Steve

St. Elizabeth, I ask for your prayers, intercessions and blessings.

15. hi

i love saint elizabeth

16. ester

i love elizebeth

17. Elizabeth

I think that this is very helpful because I have to do a Report on her and I picked her because my name is Elizabeth so i would use this info again if I needed to.

18. Erin

I am choosing Saint Elizabeth as my confirmation name. She is wonderful and the name is beautiful. :)

19. maddsion

this is really good to understand st elizabeth and which bible is comes from

20. Anna