St. Aaron Comments

Aaron was a native of Britain. He went to Brittany, where he became a hermit on Cesabre (St. Malo) island. He attracted numerous disciples, among them St. Malo of Wales, and became their Abbot. Continue Reading

1. Cassandra

My brother, Aaron, was killed a few years ago--he was very close to his family members! We all are still grieving. He resembled St Aaron in so many ways. He loved being a hermit, but made it so hard not to like him or be more like him! He was very modestly out-going, very responsible, and was just really funny and had a way about him that "attracted" others. He owned a dozen horses and was a power-lineman and always kept busy. He inspired many--we will always miss and remember him.

Love your sister

2. aaron

My name is aaron. Didn't know this saint till now.

3. Aaron

Cool my name is Aaron too

4. Haron

Am so so happy to find that i have a Saint's name. thankyou so so much

5. jerick

thankz!!!!!!so much

6. jessie

I never knew there was so many saints. it has helped so much in my conforemation work. it also helped me understand more about god.

7. Roel

Aaron!my son's name.Born,21st of December at 6:21am.I wonder why they're the same date with Saint Aaron.We don't even knew why we named "Aaron" to our son,its just a combination name of my wife and I.

8. sharon

my brothers name is aaron,

9. Aaron

It is my fathers, Mine and my sons name. My father was born on the day of St Aaron.

10. Aaron

Cool my name is aaron :)

11. tessy nuc

thank you for this short biography of the saints it helps me as a 13 year old to learn more about our wonderful saints

12. Mpieri c

It's not only interesting but helps everyone to emulate the lives of these saints....very helpful indeed....

13. someone

@erin he is the patron saint of anybody who lives a passionate & steadfast life

14. lerry

thanks

15. aaron bibles

yes the basic is here but a patron saint of what i know not

16. aaron

my name is aaron!!!

17. Someone

I have an Aaron at my school and he is not a saint! St. Aaron is my patron saint and this helped me learn more about him.

18. Justine Syms

I love this website it has helped me to connect with God in ways I was not aware of before

19. Jenitta Johny

there's a Aaron in my school and he's not a 'saint'!

20. Ian

Nice and sweet. Any other information we could find out about him would be appreciated though. Thank you.