St. Vincent de Paul Comments

St. Vincent was born of poor parents in the village of Pouy in Gascony, France, about 1580. He enjoyed his first schooling under the Franciscan Fathers at Acqs. Such had been his progress in four years that a gentleman chose him as subpreceptor to his children, and he was thus enabled to continue his studies without being a burden to his parents. In 1596, he went to the University of Toulouse for theological studies, and there he was ... Continue Reading

1. Australian from VB

thank you. this helping me with my confirmation project

2. Kyle Smith

Thank you!

3. kid from a place

This really helped me on my project for confirmation!

4. kid from houston

i thank you alot about st. Vincent DE Paul he is my patron st. and this helped me on one of my projects

5. Crystal Rocha

this gave me a way to start on my report on my Saint.This will help me make my conformation. thank you.

6. Vincent C.

This information helped write an essay on St. Vincent de Paul. He is my patron saint, and I never knew anything about him before.

7. jordan martin

This really helped me learn a lot about St.Vincent De Paul. The information helped me do a saint project on him this year. Thank you

8. john marie

many thanks for the info it helps me a lot to know him....

9. Ethan

thanks for the brief summary i need that for a religion biography.

10. D E R eK

I need to know when he died?

11. *Hush*

thanks for that info! i needed that for our comic strip project for our religion class! thanks!

12. Angelic Anne

Thanks C:

13. + Silence +

The biography was useful and short...
    Thanks for the summary
    I needed this information. Thank you! C:

14. Liz

Why are you asking this question on the internet where anonymous people can write anything? Go to a rectory, find a friendly priest and ask.

15. vincent pinto

If you got divorced , and then discovered you both made a big mistake. And now your back together . first - can we receive communion. second - when can we make love again?