St. Raymond of Pennafort Comments

St. Raymond of Pennafort, Patron Saint of Canonists (Feast day - January 7) Born in Spain, St. Raymond was a relative of the King of Aragon. From childhood he had a tender love and devotion to the Blessed Mother. He finished his studies at an early age, and became a famous teacher. He then gave up all his honors and entered the Order of the Dominicans. St. Raymond was very humble and very close to God. He did much penance and was so good and ... Continue Reading

1. Raymond Ikechukwu

I beg of you dear St.Raymond of Pennafort to pray for me and my wife in our plans to build a suitable home in our marital home and family,live good example to people around us,as we plan for better things this year 2012,may the grace,peace,favor,and love of christ Jesus our Lord be our portion Amen.

2. Allan Stairs

I wonder what people ashore were thinking when they saw Raymond sailing on his sheet in the direction of Barcelona ? They must have concluded once and for all : NOTHING is impossible to God our dear Father ! !

3. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Raymond, Please pray for me.

4. Tom Goergen

Thank you for reminding us daily of the richness of our Catholic faith and about our elder brothers and sisters.

5. Jillian Vaz

I pray to St. Raymond of Penyafort to give my husband also named Raymond, good health of mind and body, and to bring him closer to Jesus and Mary. I also wish to thank for for all the blessings and favours on my husband, and to help him overcome his weight problem.

6. christie

St. Raymond of Pennafort, pray for my beloved and saintly mother who is on her death bed, send her the company of the angels to minister to her and the saints to pray for her. Jesus meek and humble of heart, have mercy on us. Jesus, be thou my love. These were the favourite prayers of my parents. Amen

7. christie

St. Raymond of Pennafort, please pray for me right now for I feel unsettled with so many comments, suggestions and silly talk all around me. In truth, very little action supports all the talk. Help me to get over the negative and angry feelings that are now within me. Give me patience, wisdom and humility to tide over all these feelings, because I know that reacting to hurt feelings will only aggravate the situation. Amen.

8. Pat

Always enjoy to read about saint of the day, thanx

9. Cindee

I am praying to St. Raymond of Pennafort so he can intercede, present these prayers to our Lord, Jesus Christ to help my lawyer do and say the right things so the prosecutor will dismiss this case or find me not guilty of an act I have been wrongly accused of. Thank you. Please St. Raymond and God, hear our prayers!

10. Normand Perron

It,s to show you if one has enough faith he can do marvelous things look at this St. Ri love it.aymond of Pennofot what he did put his cloath on the water & sailed amazing

11. William

Always enjoy your summaries of saints lives. Please include date of birth where possible.

12. Ronald J. Winker

My father in law, an attorney, married a Roman Catholic woman who bore 6 children. Her faith and prayers were finally answered when 6 months before their grandson (my son) was ordained a priest, my Father in law at the age of eighty-two became a Roman Catholic taking the name Raymond as his confirmation name. See prayer really works. Thank you St Raymond. patron of cannon lawyers.

13. gloria

you guys i need to thnak for posting this every day
    god bless!

14. David Kuna

I Love reading stories of the Saints. I read them to my listeners as well.

15. Raymond Daugerdas

I have always loved Holy Mother Russia, and Saint Raymond's Feast Day is January 7th, the same day January 7th is the Feast Day of Christmas in Russia. However, my other Saints Feast Day, St. Raymond Nunnatus, was August 31 when I was born a difficult birth on August 30th, 1942. St. Raymond Nunnatus is the Saint that Mothers (my Mother, Elizabeth) prayed to when their is a difficult pregnancy. FROM: RAYmond Daugerdas 1237 8th Avenue, Natrona Heights, PA 15065 USA