St. Raymond of Pennafort Comments

St. Raymond of Pennafort, Patron Saint of Canonists (Feast day - January 7) Born in Spain, St. Raymond was a relative of the King of Aragon. From childhood he had a tender love and devotion to the Blessed Mother. He finished his studies at an early age, and became a famous teacher. He then gave up all his honors and entered the Order of the Dominicans. St. Raymond was very humble and very close to God. He did much penance and was so good and ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    3 months ago

St. Raymond of Pennafort, please continue to remember us in your prayers.

2. Tami
    3 months ago

Please pray that I get a second interview today. I need a job that my body can handle the hours. Please just pray I get my foot in the door. I am a very hard worker.Thank you

3. Ioghalu Amarachi
    8 months ago

Please saint Raymond please help me to grow in faith and trust in God and to love our Blessed mother as you did, please saint Raymond please pray dat I may secure admission into medical school if it is the will of God. Thank you.

4. Ramon Benavidez jr

Saint Raymond my father Ramon Benavidez Sr. Was named after you soon after he was born, his mother made a promise to you and you granted her request so she named him after you. I was name after him. I was born on January 6, Dia de Los Santos Reyes Epiphany. My farther had great faith in you, pray for him St. Raymond that his soul may rest in peace.

5. eddie dabuco

How wonderful are the Saints, they can perform miracles not because they want it but its God who work for them, to show the holiness of the person. Saints are another Christ to others.

Saint Raymond pray for us, for I desire to become a holy person though I'm not worthy and I'm nothing but if God work in us nothing is impossible. I could not make myself holy, I need God all the time to do good and pleasing to Him.

6. Ashley

Dear Saint Raymond of Pennafort, Please pray for my husband and children. I pray that this year we grow closer to God and follow the path he has laid out for us. Thank you for your intersessions. Amen

7. FrancisBenedict

Oh,st Raymond of Pennafort ,Please obtain for me ,the good knowledge of yours.I want to study the canon law but it's hard to understand.please help me in my study.

8. Joseph Mathew

St. Raymond of Pennafort, please pray for me.

9. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Kindly teach me to have that unshakable trust you had on our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

10. Cheryl

Please intercede for me, for the restoration of all the things in my life to be resored to me, . I have lost almost everything in my life, (my family, my house, my health, my husband) My life has been like the book of Job. I ask this in Jesus Name.

11. Lynne

Dear Saint Raymond, please help me with a just settlement for my work related injury that I will receive all my entitlements and I can build my home, God knows just how unjustly I have been trested and please give me the strength,faith and grace to just settlement.

12. William

I just found out today my Uncle Raymond died. His funeral and burial will be Jan 7, 2013. My wife went to mark our church calendar and saw this was the Feast day for Saint Raymond. It is remarkable that he too died at 100 years of age.
    Saint Raymond pray for my uncle.

13. Antonio Ontiveros

Interesting and informative article. Read because I saw the name on a Catholic calender on the day of my birthday. Jan. 7.

14. AngelTalula

Dear saint raymond take away my worried please take the CPP out of my life there causing me misery and distress and causing unnessary problems I just want my life back. I pray you take them away for eternity.

15. Carolyn

Dear Saint Raymond,
    Pray for me. I was falsely arrested and then held for ten hours with no food or water, I pray my conviction will be over turned and that the police depaertment will held accountable for there cruel and unusual punishment towards me.
    I pray I might be the voice to stop police corruption.
    Here my pray..

16. Daniel Schlueb

Please St. Raymond .pray for me in my next few weeks , I am heading towards the final few
    classes of RCIA.. St.Martha in sarasota florida.. I will choose your name as my confirmation name at Easter..this year of 2012.. You are truely remarkable.. Amen

17. ik

I am expecting my case at the minicipal court of seattle on the 17th to be dismissed by the reason of my supplication to God and prayers from Saint Raymond. This is indeed my last card. I have been lurred several times but I'm a new creature since I have recieve Chrsit and have change my ways for shop lifting.
    I do not possess such an attitude anymore.
    Please pray for me Saint Raymond, that I will meet a good lawyer tomorow at the public defender's office and be able to get the best lawyer that will help me dissolve this case against me. I am thnking you my patron saint in advance.

18. Noel D'costa

Thank God for Giving us such wonderful saint who gave his life to follow Jesus and giving us an example to follow Jesus in same way. Thank You Jesus for this wonderful saint given to us.St Raymond of Pennafort pray for us that we too follow Jesus faithfully. Amen.

19. MICHAEL

PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE COURAGE like yours

20. Hugh

St. Raymond, please pray that all lawyers practice with the same integrity and diligence with which you did. Thanks to and coinued blessings on Catholic Online for you faithfulness in these postings of the saints. I am betting that most lawyers are not aware of this tremendous patron of their craft!