St. Raymond Nonnatus Comments

Raymond was born at Portella, Catalonia, Spain. He was delivered by caesarean operation when his mother died in childbirth. Hence his name non natus (not born). He joined the Mercedarians under St. Peter Nolasco at Barcelona. He succeeded Peter as chief ransomer and went to Algeria to ransom slaves. He remained as hostage for several slaves when his money ran out and was sentenced to be impaled when the governor learned that he had converted ... Continue Reading

1. Maria

I believe in the intercession of saints & right now is a good time to ask for his help to strengthen our faith & trust in our Creator amidst unfolding plans in our married life. We certainly wish for a child but it's all dependent on God's will & may His will be done.

2. Raymond

I love and thank you Raymond for ever when i was young until now thou has interceded for me.your life is one word Love...i love You my Ray n we got to get You back on that calendar:-) i love You and pray 4 all expactant Mothers considering abortion so that they may not resort to it and also all expactant Mothers in danger of losing their babies or lives.love you my love.love you Ray.

3. marissa matos

st.raymund please help me for being a pregnant,i want baby....plese for give me

4. BiBi

St. Raymond, please pray for me to have a healthy and successful pregnancy.

5. Raymond

My Dad and oldest son are both named Raymond, I was born on September 1 in the 40's, and remember when our patron saint's name was on the General Roman Calendar. I wish it was still there. St. Raymond, please get it back on!

6. RAFAEL FRANCO JR

I WANT TO SAY THAT I FEEL SO BLESSED TO LEARN THAT THERE ARE WEBSITES LIKE THIS ONE FOR US ROMAN CATHOLICS TO HELP US KEEP OUR FAITH IN GOD AND OUR LADY STRONG = GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!

SINCERELY
    RAFAEL FRANCO JR
    FRANCO FAMILY
    TEXAS & CALIFORNIA

7. Lydia

St Raymond thank you for being my companion last year. Pray for me.
    Amen.

8. Monica Salinas-Rivas

I'm pregnant with twins and doctor is concern with on of the twins. St.Raymond Nonnatus guide me through this pregnancy and for my baby boys to be healthy. My due date is April 5, my faith and staying positive has helped me alot.

9. Karen Garcia

When I was involved in a lawsuit settlement, I prayed to Saint Raymond; the day for mediation came and the outcome was successful. There were some areas that could have been troubling, but the issues miraculously never were mentioned. Even my attorney commented, "Somebody up there (heaven) likes you". Thank you Jesus and St. Raymond.

10. allison

St Raymond pray for me, for a healthy successful pregnancy. Please Pray to our Lord for a healthy baby boy.

11. susana

Hello, when I was pregnant with my daughter; I was told there was a great possibility she will have down syndrome. I prayed to St. Ramon Nonato (spanish name) for my daughter to be healthy. When, she was born she was a healthy beautiful little girl. To my eyes and faith, he perform a miracle and I named my daughter Natalia Ramona after him. She is 8 years old and in 3rd grade. :)

To all the pregnant women and mothers out there pray to him. He will listen to you!

12. Jenny C.

My father was convicted of a crime he did not commit. I continuously ask St. Raymond to pray for us, he has come through for my family once before, back when my mother was pregnant with me. I hope that he will help us now.

13. Joseph Mathew

Dear Raymund Nonnatus, Please pray for me to bear my afflictions patiently and bravely.

14. Janice

Saint Raymond Nonnatus Pray for us

15. Christine

Let us pray to St Raymond Nonnatus, that motherhood, pregnancy and childbirth regain their sacred value as direct manifestations of God's supreme creative power. Teach us to believe again that we are above all God's creatures and that to Him all honour and glory is due. Amen

16. Christie

St. Raymond Nonnatus, you were a valiant soldier of Christ, even preaching among the Mohammedans. For the conversions you made you suffered severe persecution. Please pray for me to be protected against all deceit and ill will. Pray for all expectant mothers too. Amen

17. Cindee

This is also the patron saint of the falsely accused. Please pray for me that the prosecutor/judge/jury finds the act I have been accused of is false. Please let it be dismissed before it gets to court. This could ruin my life if I am found guilty. I am thinking this is the way counties and cities have resorted to greed in order to make money. Dear Lord, listen to Saint Raymond Nonnatus' prayers as he pleads my case to you. I am praying everyday! Please help me!

18. Roseanne

We have been praying to St. Raymond for 9 months now for my daughter. She had 3 miscarriages in the past and got pregnant again. We needed to pray to a saint that might help with this pregnancy so all would go well. Have been praying to him and to St. Gerald for this entire pregnancy and though she still has 2 more weeks to go, I would definitely tell anyone who is pregnant to certainly pray to them for some additional help and peace! God Bless and Good Luck!

19. Zele

I just found out that I am a few days pregnant and I started looking online for prayers or saint for pregnant women as I this would be my first child and we have been trying for a while. It was very nice to find out about his story and I am planning on praying to him as much as I can to have a good pregnancy and a healthy baby.

20. lhyne poi

,,i'm from moncada, tarlac, he is our patron saint,