St. Raymond Nonnatus Comments

Raymond was born at Portella, Catalonia, Spain. He was delivered by caesarean operation when his mother died in childbirth. Hence his name non natus (not born). He joined the Mercedarians under St. Peter Nolasco at Barcelona. He succeeded Peter as chief ransomer and went to Algeria to ransom slaves. He remained as hostage for several slaves when his money ran out and was sentenced to be impaled when the governor learned that he had converted ... Continue Reading

1. daye
    4 months ago

st. Raymond please help us to have a baby soon we've been waiting that long for him/her to come after our first baby died because of prematurity..my husband and i were still hoping to have another one. please help us not to loose hope and still believe that he will come soon..may we have a healthy and normal baby soon..we ask this in the name of our mighty Jesus..amen.

2. Jennifer
    5 months ago

Dear St. Raymond please pray that my pregnancy is healthy and uncomplicated. Please let my baby be growing and developing normal with no abnormalities. Please pray for my health and my unborn babies health.
    Please I pray that I have an uncomplicated pregnancy, healthy baby and safe and easy labor and delivery and raise a healthy child.

Amen

3. Patricia p
    8 months ago

Dear Raymond Nonnatus I am 3 months pregnant after being trying to conceived by ivf for the last 3 years. We have been bless with this pregnancy however an ultrasound was done yesterday and it was not clear image and inconclusive ,the doctor is fear for a birth defect. Another ultrasound is schedule for the next two weeks Please Saint Ramon Please intercede for us that this child will grow healthy and strong in my womb and that I may have a healthy and successful pregnancy. Please be with me when I give birth

4. Janice Dela Cruz-PeƱamante
    11 months ago

saint raamon nonatos please po.. sana po mangnak n po ako.. ayaw ko po m cs bukod sa mahal d ko mararamdaman ung totoong panganganak.. please po.. sana ok lang baby ko at ako pag nanganak n po ako..

5. MEIO
    11 months ago

St Raymond,please pray for me against miscarriages,please pray that I will have a successful pregnancy and at the end of 9 months have a successful delivery of a healthy and normal baby who will one day be an heir to God's kingdom. Thank you for I know that it is done in Jesus name,Amen.

6. Bettybaroness

Dear St. Raymond, please pray that my nephew shall be healed from his illness. Also that my baby shall be born strong, healthy and perfect.

7. Kate

Dear st Raymond,

Im pregnant with twin girls & I'm scheduled with c section July 16, 2013 @ 9:30 am please pray for me and my babies that my delivery will be successful without complications. That my babies are healthy and we can all safely go home. I ask for you guidance that I may fullfill my duty as a new mom and be a good example to my children & to raise them as faithful servant to our lord Jesus Christ. Amen

8. Stephanie

Dr. Raymond, please help us with the unborn child i'm carrying. My husband and I struggled to get pregnant and now there is concern that there might be something wrong with the child. Please intercede for us that this child will grow healthy and strong in my womb and that I may have a healthy and successful pregnancy. Please be with me when I give birth so that I may raise this child in the loving Catholic church. Amen!

9. Francisco

St. Ramon, please take care of my daughter and her unborn son. With God's blessing he will be coming into this world late March. Also, please help me with my son, as he has some medical issues that we are dealing with. Thank you...........

10. Kriz

St Raymond.. Recently I have been involved in Vicious Gossip from my Sister In Law. I am 8 Months Pregnant and her actions/ words have caused great stress to myself, my husband and my Mother In Law. I pray that her vicious gossip stops and her Negativity towards us goes away and that I have a healthy Baby Girl. She has turned 2 members of our family againts my husband and I and I pray that they see her bad intentions towards us.
    Thank you.. I will forever be grateful-

11. mrs. cook

Beloved Saint Raymond,

I have an amnotic band inside my uterus which poses a huge threat to my unborn child. I pray with all my heart that the umbilical cord or any part of the baby does not get wrapped up in the band. I pray to give birth to a healthy baby with no abnormalities at 40 weeks. I love you. Amen

12. jeanine

Dear St. Raymond, Please be with my unborn child. There is a chance that he might have down syndrome. I pray that the test comes back negative and I give bieth to a completly healthy baby. Amen

13. Katie

Please saint Gerard hear my prayer I found out I'm pregnant a week ago today and have been having spottin the last couple days I ask that you please answer my prayer that everything is ok an I go on to have a strong successful pregnancy I'll be forever thankful and continue to spread your name

14. Theresa V. Martinez

Dear St. Raymond Nonnatus, Please pray for me and my baby in my womb,.To have a safe pregnancy, to have a healthy beautiful baby without any problem.

15. chet bas

happy feast day St. Raymond Nonnatus. please intercede to the Most Holy Trinity for mercy on the souls of my grandma, aunt and the aborted children in my family, thank you

16. Joseph Mathew

St. Raymond Nonnatus, Thanks for remembering me in your prayers. Please continue to pray for me.

17. sandy

please pray for me today on ur day that i may have a healty baby and i really think il have my baby today, keep us both safe and let my husband be ther, i ask this of you st raymond in the name of jesus amen.

18. Kokkeragadda.Henry Bhaskara Rao

Dear Raymond Nonnatus! I pray you for my two sons who were born like you with caesarian surgery.Help them to become good faithful believers in our Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.and ideal citizens of their ages.Amen.

19. Michelle

When I was pregnant, I prayed to St. Raymond...on my 8th month, I had painless bleeding due to the placenta previa; I delivered via casearian and through God's mercy, despite my daughter's premature birth, she came out healthy and did not need to be incubated.

God is good! St. Raymond, thank you for praying for me and with me.

20. Maureen

St Raymond please pray for my unborn baby boy he has a heart condition, please pray that his heart will heal and it will grow strong and healthy my due date is 13th July. Pray for all the expectant mothers around the world.