St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. linda

For all thoes who may not be sure of our saints intercessions, and the graces of our lord Jesus Christ, pray to them. They wait for us to turn to them in prayer, because it draws us closer to our Lord. Recite the Rosary, because the Blessed Mother asks us to, The Rosery is very powerful, and turns us away from sin, and closer to her son. The Saints are blessed to intervene for us, every one of them hears our prayers.

Thank you to all the saints for answer to prayer, may God continue to bless you in heaven, and to bless us here on earth.

2. George Millington

Dear St. Padre Pio. I wish to say Thank you very much for the miracle.
    As you know I have been suffering from prostate cancer. In April 2012 my P.S.A. reading was 23.7. On July 2nd 2012 my P.S.A. level is 4.9. Thank you for answering my prays.

3. Angela

Padre Pio please pray for me to get good employment. Also please help Jonah with his life. Thank you for your prayers to our Lord. Please protect us! I love you.

4. Robert

Padre Pio, you have always listened and answered my prayers. My wife wants to end our marriage after I discovered her affair. I love her very much despite her affair. I need your help to save my marriage. Please intervene on our behalf. Thank you for all you have done for me in my life.

5. Cecilia

Pray for an urgent financial and job miracle for me very soon. Thank you.

6. Mike

Dear Padre Pio please accept me as a spiritual child and to intercede for my prayer request that my daughter Sarah may find her passion for work and keep our family healthy.

7. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for all the blessings received. Thanks for guiding me. Please help me to do things as per the wish of God, please help me to guide my children on the righ path. Please keep them away from everything that is dangerous. Thanks for everything please bless me and my family with good health. Thanks

8. okeke vivian

my patron saint st pio, i nid ur intercession because since d death of my father, may mum have be so sick pls help me beg the almighty God to heal her and help me pass my exam

9. Engr. Amattah Chukwuemeka

I'm grateful for you, for a well Life spent on earth. Pray for us who need your intercession.

10. krystal

padre pio pray for me, i beg you to pray to our mighty lord in heaven to heal me. I have been suffering post partum depression since the birth of my daughter 2 months ago and now i have found a suspicious spot on the back of my thigh...please pray for me that the spot is benign and for healing. i want to be around to raise my 4 children and do not want to be sick. please i beg you as a humble being...please pray for me.

11. baby

Dear Padre Pio,

Please bless me and my husband with a healthy baby. We've been waiting for this for 3 years now. I am also praying for a blessed and peaceful relationship for our families. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

12. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks you for all the graces received, thanks for curing my ops from their sensitive nose, intrust in you, thanks once again, please help me to find the right choice of college for my son , please help the councillor to guide us and with your help and grace help us to select the right university, please bless us in all one decisions and intrust in you,I k ow nothing is impossible with your help. Please keep me away from pride , anger , and make me humble. Thanks for all the blessings received, please keep us as your spiritual children . Thanks you

13. Henrietta

DEar Padre Pio , please helpmy son who is doing his most diff exam now, please bless him and help him to understand the questions,please give him your grace, please I beg you, also bless my husband in his job, help him to take the righ decisions, please all of us with good health. Please help in our daily duties. Thanks for all the blessings received. Please always make me humble and help me in every way. Thanks for everything

14. Roisin

Dear St Pio of Pietrelcina I wish to give u thanks for recent prayers granted. Your intercession has meant a lot to my family and we have experienced peace and happiness thanks to you please may it continue. I would like to ask u to watch over my parents and their health. I will pray to u and spread the word of ur novena as recent events have strengthened my belief in u. Thank u !

15. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for all the blessings received. Today both my boys have begin their exams, please guide them and bless them, giventhem the wisdom to answer the most diff q, bless them with good health, keep them away from any sickness, guide them. Please help them. Also bless me and my family with good health, thanks once again for all the blessings received. Thanks

16. elie

dear padre pio,
    please help me to seek and pray to God to grant my petition. Though I'm confident that God will give me a second chance for the freedom that I been seeking from him, help me still to convince God to continue to bless, guide and be there for us in the battle towards to the freedom that I been seeking from him.Thank you for the unexpected call that I recieved while I'm praying and asking of your help. Indeed, you are also God's instrument to touch lives esp. those who are in distress.May god bless my family, friends and my husband who needed your blessing most.Amen.

17. chainmac

Dear Padre Pio please hear my plea that my second pregnancy would be fine and things will be alright by your grace amen!

18. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for all the blessings received. Thanks for this day, please bless us and protect us. Please help my sons inntheir exams, please help us in our financial decisions. Please help us today and always mhelp us to be humble. Thanks

19. steve

Dear Parde Pio, intercede for me and all people who do evil things towards my life and plans. I pray that I follow the right path of faith in Jesus.

Intercede for my needs and plans, also to my son Conrad and his mother Annette.

May we find peace and joy of our lord Jesus Christ. Take away all my worried and bless my plans.

20. Arlene Gapo- Tapayan

Padre Pio, please help me to pray that i will be able to get pregnant this month. St. Pio, please, please do help me. It is our desire (me and my husband) to have children. Please St. Padre Pio, hear us and grant our prayers. Thank you very much. i am nothing w/o the Lord our God, the creator of all. AMEN!