St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. marilyn

Padre Pio please pray that my daughters do well in school and are happy and healthy. Please help them make good decisions and never give up. I have prayed to you since I was a little girl. Thank you

2. Maria

Dearest Padre Pio, thank you for your loving and caring hand over my grandson who is feeling much better from his vomiting and gastric problem. Give him your blessing dear Padre Pio to have good health in Jesus' name, Amen

3. Sharon

dear saint padre pio i love you and realy trust in you i had a missed miscarriage lastyear anyd i suffered so much i am havinganother baby boy i cant wait to see everything fine i think im suffering from dipression pleasepray for me and my unborn baby that everything comes fine and please help all my family to stay together forever respect each other true our whole life bless us pls and help me find a name for my baby to name him for you thankyou.

4. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, please bless me and my family. Thanks a million padre pio for helping my son overcome his fear, he is once agin normal now, thanks , thank you. Please always protect us and guide us, please take care of us.thanks once agin.

5. Imelda Moraa

Padre Pio please ask God to forgive me for what happened between me and a certain security man at DHL in the morning today. I did not like the way he answered me when I went to ask for our cheque that has been there for 60 days and I felt angered and demanded to talk to people in accounts.

Pray for us also that DHL may release our cheque of 679,644kshs, and all this will be for God's glorification. AMEN Thank you

6. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for being with my son, his both papers were good, now he is in his exam hall, please bless him, help me to deal with his stree, let there be no negative thoughts, let him not be scared of anything, help him to overcome with this imagination that he is not well, please bless him with sound and relaxed mind. Please help him. At this hour I release him in your hands,please take care of him and guide him. Also bless my seconds son whose birthday is today,please bless them with good health. Thanks

7. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, please help me, I want u to help my son, who is going to exam stress, he is so stressed he keeps imagining things, he is very disturb, his exams are on, he cannot concentrate, he is having all negative thoughts in his mind, but I trust in you, I know this is a passing phase, you will take care of everything, at this hour I am releasing him in your hands. He is having two papers tomorrow, please be with him. Help him thanks

8. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for all the blessings received, I have been neglecting prayers for the past one month , you know why, but today once again I beg you for my son, tomorrow his final exam are starting and he is surrounded by these thoughts which he can't get over it, please bless him and help him to keep cool. Bless him and put a hedge of protection around him, this time onwards I release him in your hands, please take care of him for me. Thanks

9. Rita

Dear Padre Pio, please pray for my husband to be more into the religion and get closer to God then ever,and for my son who keeps playing those games on the computer that he finds the strenght to wake up and find the Lord. Also for my daughter and her family that she has. Another daughter that is in need to be baptist still and she is now attending the cce classes, I hope she sticks to it, and to be protect. Please guide them from all of harm of evilness that is still out there. Help us get through the Kingdom of Heaven. We need your prayers more than ever. Thank you.

10. Susan

Dear St Padre Pio,i have never sought your intercession,but having heard of numerous testimonies stemming from your miraculous intercessions,i come in confidence to you. i request for a miracle concerning my husband and my father respectively,to quit alcohol and tobacco addiction. MY marriage is young,finances aren't too good at the moment,but my husband love for alcohol and cigarrettes makes me worry even more as we are expecting an addition into our family by May 2013. Pls i need a miracle concerning this two men to develop an eternal hatred for cigarettes and alcohol. I also pray for divine protection throughout my pregnancy and a safe delivery to the glory of God the father,Amen.

11. Nonye Umeh

Thank you my Padre Pio for everything! You have been wonderful to my family and I.

12. Joseph Mathew

St. Padre Pio, Please pray for me to be strengthened in my fight against bad habits, which are strong baits thrown by evil forces to seize my poor soul from the lap of God, where I have found a safe haven.

13. siew

Padre Pio, I am asking for intercession for my husband Bill who as of now is still in hospital since May 7th, with many complications from acute pancreatitis. He is now recovering with rectal tube still not removed and cannot walk, with limited time before we have to pay for anything Medicare does not cover. My main concern is more extended time which puts him in a situation to contract more infections. My main prayer is that he sincerely desires to re-learn how to pray, without fear of not remembering or knowing prayers, desire to read the Bible, return to Reconciliation and Holy Communion, attend church regularly when well for long term. I thank God Our Father of Our Savior Jesus Christ for giving you to us for intercession, and together with the intercession of Our Holy Mary Mother of God, all angels and saints for their intercession, may God through Jesus Christ grant us His Divine Help, for me, my entire family, all sick and old people, all medical professionals and for all who need your help.

14. Mona

Padre Pio, please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his parents that they have the wisdom and strenght to guide him and for all cancer patients that they cope with their disease with patients and grace. Thank you.

15. chet bas

happy feast day St. Padre Pio. please help me to have discipline in my life. please intercede to the Most Holy Trinity to protect my mom and i from the devil and evil people. thank you

16. Steve

St. Padre Pio, please pray for me and the heealing of my depression & anxiety. Thank you.

17. christopher

dear St padre pio i have your candle burning here
    i belive in you with all my heart soul
    please pray for me and my family
    god bless
    Amen

18. Kokkeragadda,B.Henry

Dear Saint Padre Pio! Please do a miracle for dedication of my sons to the way of Christ.Let their life be an ideal christian life.Help me Dear Padre,to overcome all my worldly desires.and to gain salvation and to to die in Christ with my spouse.Amen.

19. Baby

PRAYER Request to ST.Pio
    -------------------------------------
    Excuse me in sending this prayer request ,but i need St.Pio's valuable prayers for the fulfillment of the following .Also I seek thousands of prayer partner's prayer help in the following matter.A marriage proposal came for my son George from the parents of a girl named Preeti,some time back.After seeing each other both sides agreed to move forward with the proposal leading to marriage ,but now there is a negative attitude in girl's side remains,which has weakened my son and we parents too .We beg our Lord to unite George and Preeti in matrimony as expected earlier and vanish the misunderstandings or ill feelings(if any) of girl's side as quickly as possible.Since my son has deeply attached to the proposal,it is very painful for him to marry another girl.I'm sure that prayer has a lot of rewards and I place this issue for joint prayer sothat through the intercession of St.Pio and also through divine intervention, my son can marry Preeti,as desired and also in the near future.We seek prayers for the change of mind of the girl and her parents in our favour .I have full faith in St.Pio's intercession and for Almighty that nothing is impossible Thanks.

20. Yvonne

Padre Pio Please pray for the complete healing of my mother Theresa Pereira. Ask Jesus to have pity on her and ease all her pain and suffering and discomfort & to breathe new life into her. Ask Him to touch her and regenerate every cell in her body and make her whole again. Only He can heal her completely from Colon Cancer and he will never ever deny you Padre Pio. And so I ask you with all my heart to pray for my mother to be healed completely, to regain all her strength and life and vigor, for God to give her body a second chance so that her spirit may continue to grow and evolve for many many more years to come.... so that she may enjoy the joys of retirement with her husband and live to a ripe old age to enjoy the pleasures of having her grandchildren around her. I know you will not disappoint me Padre Pio - ur heart's too large for that. So please please pray for the complete healing of my mother Theresa Pereira. With lots and lots of Love and Faith from me her loving daughter. :)