St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. Steve

Padre Pio, please pray for me & intercede to your Lord on my behalf today. Thank you.

2. Charles Prakash

Dear Saint Pio, Tomorrow I am going to meet my beloved one. Please pray for me and my success. Amen.

3. Patti

Dearest Saint Padre Pio, please ask my Lord face to face on my behalf for clarity on His will for what path to take regarding the adoption of our second child. He who can overcome all obstacles (and there are many) if it be His will. Prepare our lives and hearts to fully accept His plan. And help me to be only grateful for the wonderful blessing of our son and mourn no further over our heartbreak of infertility and dream of having a large family. God knows what is best for us and for a for a sibling for Sam. Thank you and I hope to meet you some day to thank you in person if i would be so blessed.

4. zaneta

Today on your feast St. Padre Pio... I thank you for praying for me continuously and for getting me out of the confusions of life and helping me decide when I am put in any situation... I always want to the Will of God and have the desire to be like Jesus, just as you did... I live you St. Padre Pio... Pray for us :)

5. Ma. del Valle

Thanks you Dear Saint Pio of Pietrelcina.

6. christie

Dear St. Padre Pio, saintly priest whose devotion to the Sacrament of Penance/Reconciliation brought many suffering Catholics the relief, comfort and consolation they were longing for. In my experience, I long to have a spiritual confessor who can truly help me. For a long time this holy sacrament became rare for Catholics in overcrowded parishes, because the queues were too long and priests too few. We have the privilege only 2 times a year, Christmas and Easter. I want to live, without guilty feelings. I'm sure Christ meant us to celebrate His forgiveness of our sins. Give me the grace to be the person Christ intended me to be. Padre Pio bring relief and permanent cure for all children born with Fragile X. Free them all developmental delays, give them the gift of speech and healing in ALL areas. Nothing is impossible with God, I ask for this miracle in Jesus name. Amen

7. olivia

Dear Padre Pio, thankyou for all favours recieved. Please help my husband stop drinking.

8. Vincent sekyanzi

St. Pio Pray for me in all my work to find God's will and blessings.

9. Michael

Dear Padre Pio

Please intercede to help me overcome a vicious depression that is robbing me of my life......

With Love

Michael

10. ancel farrugia migneco

Dear All,
    i am the son of a father, devoted to Padre Pio, devoted to the love of the Divine Mercy. I'm wrting to you all to witness with me the power of prayer as i ask all of you to join me in praising the Lord for what my father is passing through. He is diagnosed and will be told tomorrow morning at Mater Dei Hospital, Malta, that he has a serious illness. A deadly cancer seems to be it.
    I ask all to pray for the Intercession of Padre Pio for themiracle, will happen. My father believes he is already healed, but i'm weak and ask all of those reading this to join me in my prayers.
    I thank you all and God Bless you all.

11. mary

Padre Pio, You have helped my family and our devotion to your intercession grows daily. Tonight I ask you to continue your help with my sister. She is battling bravely but needs your help. We all do, Lift the burden from my broken heart.. heal it. I need to forget and find inner peace. I ask you this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

12. CWP

Dear Padre Pio, your feast day is my wedding date and I pray to you blessed Padre for your intercession for a healing and reconciliation in our marriage. Blessed Padre I trust in your words, pray, hope and don't worry.

13. here iam

pls st.pio i start ur novena yesterday and i want ur prayer with us so pls ask god to give us wt we need my son love u so much pls help him and heal him so he can serve jesus in his life jesus i trust you

14. Audrey

Thank you, Lord for showing me this website which gives me a lot of information and prayers to God through St. Pio. I was just with Fr. Fernando Suarez last night together with about 15 people and Fr. was telling us about the progress of his healing ministry. To date, he has started his own congregation while still ministering to the poor by giving them shelter, clothing, food and education. He has established elementary, high school, college education and a new congregation in a span of less than 10 years in the Philippines, while feeding 4,000 kids everyday.. He was ordained a priest in 2002. He was born in 1967.
    St Pio, you have been persecuted in so many ways and have gone through what he is going through right now.. I ask that you pray for Fr. Fernando and Fr. Jeff in this tremendous mission which the human mind cannot comprehend, on the other hand it stimulates envy, character libel and defamation. I ask that you pray for him and whoever is touched by this bit of information, may come to his healing masses where so many people get healed. Log on to : fatherfernando.com for more information. Thank you so much, Lord and thank you, St. Pio for letting me be not just a witness, but personally know this living saint. You are using him to heal the world through love, compassion and humility. I also pray for discernment as to what you want me to do with this information and blessing you have given me.

15. Maria

Dearest Father Pio,

Please help my darling Mother, who is 86, to feel strong, to be able to accomplish a lot of good in this world, to have good health, please help her to deal with mean people in this world.
    I love her very much; she is the most kind, loving, caring person I have ever known!
    Thanks you Padre Pio!!

Maria

16. unna

dear father pio, this is d 1st time i read yor story. Pray & Hope are the words that i learned tonight, Please help me pray to God with my problem. I wish that someday I can visit your church. Give me more strenght to face problem, For I know well that God has plan 4 me. . . a future full of hope. In Gods will and time, all things will be fine with me, Amen.

17. Michael Sherburn

Dear earthly father, pray for a blessing to overcoming my vial afflictions i bear. So long I have struggled with lust and I want to give my whole heart to GOD'S ministry in righteousness. please pray for Christ's heart in me. Amen

18. Shannon

St Padre Pio, please pray that my husband Mike will be okay and take away all my crazy fears at this difficult time. Pray that Jesus will help me with all that is in front of me...strengthen my faith and let us all be healthy. Amen

19. megan

Please bless me, Saint Pio, that my test results come back ok. I ask that everything be ok with me and that I am healthy. Thank you very much. I ask that anyone who reads this says a quick prayer for me as well. Thanks!

20. kwin

thank you for all all the blessings, protection and good health of my family. keep us away from any harm, temptations and bad influence that come our way. lead us the right path of life. help us in all endeavors we're facing, hear and answer our petitions/ intercessions. padre pio help me pass the exam.