St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. dereck mendoza

Padre Pio, Please intercede in my prayers to restore my relationship with Belina whom I love and care for. I know Christ brought us together for a reason, and she brought me to the Catholic religion. Please pray to restore our relationship and bless it.
    Amen...

2. olivia

Dear Padre PIo, help my husband stop drinking completely. cure my mother-in-law of her sickness. Let her settle everything.

3. M Geronimo

Blessed be God for everything! Blessed be Jesus Christ our Lord and Master! Blessed be the Holy Spirit! Blessed be God for giving us Padre Pio of Pietrelcina! Padre Pio Happy feast day! Padre Pio pray for all of us! Amen!

4. John

Padre Pio, Please bring Martha back to me. You know me and you know Martha. I am in desparation and can't breathe. You brought us together when I was about to give up on myself. We both love you and know that you helped make us the mature, respectful loving couple that we became. She has left me and has broken off all communication. She says that I do not make her happy. I hate myself for those words for she is the one thing that makes me happy and keeps me real. I have been down on my job and my situation for a while and it has brought her down as well. I did not see what I was doing. I let her fall through my fingers but for no other reason than my own carelessness. I am ready to Marry her and start a family with her. For the first time in my life I am certain that this is right because I want it without hesitation or any reservations. You know this to be true. Please help me make this right. Please bring her back in my life.

5. ALONSO BALANDRAN

Padre pio is my hero becuse he mad things happen for a reson the marking he got on his hand and his body thats cool becuse god know he wus spishol to him and he change lot of this in his pired of time and he did and so mANY other things to that why st.padre pio is my hero hop to see him in gods kingdom

6. Yvonne

Dear Father Pio, please intercede to our Heavenly Father to restore my loving, beautiful daughter, Lisa, to good health. She is suffering from stage four lung cancer. Please pray for her and ask our loving God for a miracle.

7. Donna

Dear Padre Pio, please pray for my daughter and her husband to save their marriage. He wants a divorce but she loves him with all her heart. Please help me pray that when he sees her again after being away for 2 months that he will realize what they have and want to give love another chance before his deployment. They do not have much time. thank you.

8. Zita

Padre Pio I pray that you will intercede to our Lord to show me his mericiful forgivness. I have lost my soulmate, my beloved husband. I long for peace in knowing that he is will the Lord and that someday soon I will join him in praising and glorifying the Lord. I pray for God's peace, and joy. That I might trust more in Him day by day.

9. Joseph Mathew

You Lord, You are my only Good! Dear St. Padre Pio, grant me the grace to place God above everything ellse and be fully dependedent upon Him always.

10. christie

St. Padre Pio, I am eager to take away from your holy and exemplary life, something which I can remember in my daily life as a Christian. You taught us that complaining, grousing and defending ourseleves is not a path to holiness. Nor is the habit of finding fault with others. Give us the wonderful grace which you manifested throughout your life: the grace of patient endurance of all suffering, in the name of Jesus. Grant healing to all the sick and suffering. Amen

11. Agostino

St. Padre Pio. please interced for me and bring your prayer and mine to Jesus hearth. I longe to heal/ipmrove my health from the various healt issues that have afflicted my body, mind and spirit for the last four years. I miss the life that I had....I miss my friends...I live in a world of my own. With your help in prayer I would like to put an end to my misery. I will always honor your name and continue to the best of my ability not to lose faith in Jesus healing hands and your prayful intercession. Please pray for my family too to put up with me.....I like when you say pray hope and do not worry. I wil keep that in mind in my dark moments. Yours in prayer, Agostino. Thank you for being so devoted to Jesus, the Blessed Mother, the church and the people.

12. Kathleen

Dear Padre,
    My son has been in and out of prison, he has a emotional condition, he is an alcoholic. he needs your pure love to cure him. Please take him into your heart and embrace him. Thank You, his mother.

13. christie

Pray for us St. Padre Pio. You are our example of undying love of Christ. Give us the gift of patient endurance. Pray for the complete healing of all children born with fragile X. That they may be free of the torment of all sorts of developmental delays. Pray too for those who are bed-ridden. Amen

14. Thomas James McGowan

Thank you Padre Poi for the favours , comfort and renewed faith you have bestowed upon us in your humble way ,We relay your message TJMcG Ireland

15. Peter Ahine

St. Padre Pio, pray for me to possess the kind of gifts you had and for all priests to live the life of their vocation. Pray for the church.

16. tochukwu

my role model st. Pio help me pray to Jesus to give me the kind of gifts He gave you.

17. Marge Gajkowski

St. Padre Pio, please heal our daughter who has suffered from Raynaud's Syndrome and Scleroderma for 26 yrs. You knew hand pain and she (who has said herself that Jesus certainly knew what hand pain was like) is so accepting of her diseases. Please restore her hands and feet to suppleness and, if it be God's will, even the finger that was amputated. Please heal her husband of his incessant migraines and bless their three beautiful little ones. Lord, have mercy on us all and look with kindness on us. Amen.

18. marty angiulli

My daughter was told she couldn't have children. We received a cloth touched by your blood which she kept with her everyday. She now has two beautiful, healthy boys. Thank you St. Pio. I just lost the cloth, please help me find it. Also help me with my other requests.

19. Spencer Joubert

Oh what a great Saint you were Padre Pio. The crucifix (wounds) occasion touched the core of my heart. Only great Saints like you could experience that holiness.Intercede for us.

20. Melba

Please pray for my sister Marilyn who is suffering from a terrible eye problem. She has lost her vision in her left eye and her right eye is also giving a lot of trouble and he vision is weak in that eye too. May St. Padre Pio interceed for her and heal her.
    Please pray for my daughter Natasha for her success and bring her close to Jesus.