St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. Indira

Dear St Pio, please heal my daughter of the muscle myopathy she suffers from. Please bless and watch over both my daughters and keep them safe and happy and healthy. Please help my husband to achieve the dreams he has for us. Please help me to be the best mother, wife and person I can be. Thank you.

2. ethel roqueza

Dear St. Padre Pio, PRAISE BE TO GOD ALWAYS!!! Thanks you so much for all the love
    you have for mankind. i am asking your intercession for complete healing from my mom;'s lung cancer which has relapsed for the past 2-3 months. . please accomplany her in her journey next week to the US for another course of chemotherapy. We trust in GOD's mercy
    and we put all of our trust in JESUS name. We hope for physical , spiritual and mental healing for her . Please pray for the rest of our family during this time. THANKS so much
    St. Padre Pio.THANK for always being there. i long to be one of your spiritual children.

3. Virginia Rayniak

Dear Padre Pio, I have known of you for many years and have prayed to you. Now I finally know and understand the fulness of praying. Saint Pio,I need your intercession for my daughter and for her daughter. They are both very distressed about the life they are leading. My daughter,Deb,is so stressed for her daughter Mackenzie that shhe cries all the time and is at the braking point of their lives. Mackenz is away at college& is very confused about her life. She is doing fool hearted things as flunking out of ,school, she says and drinking at her age and I am afraid of what else she may do to be hurtful to her and the familly. Please Saint Pio , show them they need to come back to church and have prayer time to talk to each other. They are booth very loving and I think the divorce of Deb & her husband, Mkz dad was very hard on Mkz, and she blames her step father is to blame, not her dad who has not had a job fo 4 yrs.and he is avery loose man ,Show us the way Father Pio to pray for them and I will start a novena to you to help us. Thank you for your blessings, Virginia

4. dang philippines

Dear Father Pio,

I ahve visited Padre Pio Chruch here in Quezon City, Philippines. It was one of the most solemn mass I ever attended. I want to go back because of the peacefulness I felt after the mass.
    I asked for the grace of having our first baby. I know and I believe it will be given soon to us. I'd like to thank you in advance for the early christmas gift.
    St. Pio, you are truly inspiration to us. I hope you will continue praying for us.
    Amen.

5. allan stairs

Each member of Christ is unique, but it would appear that some are so to a greater extent.That is why I like to see what God has done in each one of them and have recours to their prayers and merits . Many thanks on behalf of all the rest of us in God's Family. Allan

6. sage

this article was very helpful,I come from a italian family and ever since i was 4 i
    were a necklace with him on it unfortuneatley it broke :(

7. jacob

Padre Pio please help world peace

8. Milena

Thank you Padre Pio for everything you have done for my family. May God Bless You. Thank you for continuing to watch over us always. You are truly a miracle.

9. darlene

dear st padre pio pray that my son finds faith back in his life help him believe.

10. frank

PADRE PIO : DEAR FATHER PIO IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS MY LEGS STIFFEN UP WHEN I GET UP EVER MORNING I HAVE TO GET ON MY TOES AN GO UP AN DOWN 50 TIMES THEN THEY FEEL ALRIGHT BUT FATHER PIO MABE YOU CAN HELP ME AN LET THIS GO AWAY I AM 76 YEARS OLD IN GOOD HEALTH AND HAVE A GOOD FAMILY I WANT TO BE HEALTY FOR THEM I THANK YOU FATHER PIO MY PRAYS ALWAYS ARE FOR YOU I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. FRANK

11. nb

Dear Padre Pio plz pray form my mom for a good health and a quick recovery. my mom had a surgery last friday.

12. Mary

Father Pio,
    Thank you for helping. For being my spiritual Father... for all of your comfort and kindness. You know how distressed my heart has been...and that my own prayer is so weakened by my own unworthiness...Please, along with our most beautiful mother plead for me to our Lord and our God to heal my children, so that they may live in the one true light that they may know their worth and find their way to safety and peace. I have been trying to trust for so long... I am so tired...please help me. Help my children.

13. nb

Dear St. Pio, plz give my mom a good health.my mom had a surgery on 14th this month.

14. San

Padre Pio, almost year and a half ago I placed my wedding picture against your relic. I asked you to please heal and restore my broken marriage. Please padre please heal my marriage...please help to restore it. I ask this with much faith that you will help me and my husband! I asked to see a rainbow today and I saw a beautiful one. Thank you, love San

15. Jacob Frederick

I am a 65 year old disabled veteran and I have emphysema, which is getting worse by the day. I know it is my own fault for smoking to begin with, but I pray that you will help me to get better so I can help my wife with more of the work. She is already trying to take care of her mother and needs less time doing all the work she has to do. So, please help me by praying for me.

Jake Frederick

16. Sonia Jurasits

I did not know much about Padre Pio. Thank you very much for this great article about his life. It makes you think. When there is doubt, life of those saints really rejuvanate and renew faith. Again thank you.

17. Mary Schneider

Dear St. Pio, take away my addiction so that I may be with our Lord.

18. Susan

Dear Padre Pio, My father served Mass for you during WW2, do you remember? Please exercise your fatherly love and intercession for my Mother and Father and brother Paul, and please assist our children,especially those struggling with depression,discouragement and post traumatic stress disorder. You have promised to watch over the families of those who were your friends,please help us! Please fill our hearts with love and trust in God and his church, and a great kindness and concern for each other. Thanks you so much.

19. Alona Christensen

Dear Padre Pio I thank God that he choose you one of his instrument to heal the sick people
    and to make believe to God, pls Padre Pio pray for me to walk again and help my one yr old
    nephew Steven Pangilinan so he can see, and walk, , and I ask peace on earth, thank you

20. elisabeth

St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Francesco, Padre Pio Please say a pray for my mother in law who has cancer and heal her she is a women who beat this disease more than 8 times and now she needs you help gide her to heal and peace with in her with your love Elisabeth staib