St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. Benjamin

St Michael oh Please prince of all angels i beseeach Thee, guard and guide my family through out their lives that never should anyway be taken away from the grace of God. Protect my kids, Jessica, Kelly, Destry Coltin Troy Tyrel and Taris. MAY GOD'S KINGDOM REIGN IN THEIRS LIVES..GOODNESS AND MERCY SHOULD FOLLOW THESE KIDS ALL THE DAYS FO THEIR LIVES, MAY THEY NEVER EVER SCRUMBLE FROM WANT OF HELP IN JESUS NAME..from now till they die SO WE MAY PRAISE AND thank God FOR ALL INTERNITY. In Jesus name i Pray.

2. Stella

St Michael

oH Please prince of all angels i beseeach Thee, guard and guide my family through out theirs lives that never should anyway be taken away from the grace of God. Protect my kids, Alice./Bakita, Felista and Fransisca and Mary from the evil one ..MAY GOD'S KINGDOM REIGN IN THEIRS LIVES..GOODNESS AND MERCY SHOULD FOLLOW THESE KIDS ALL THE DAYS FO THEIR LIVES, MAY THEY NEVER EVER SCRUMBLE FROM WANT OF HELP IN JESUS NAME..from now till they die SO WE MAY PRAISE AND thank God FOR ALL INTERNITY. In Jesus name i Pray.

3. mike holgerson

saint michael please here my prayers and protect me from evil

4. SJ Peralta

Thank you St Rafael, St Michael and St Gabriel. I want to share this prayer.Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:
    St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly. Amen.
    (mention your request here)
    Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyoe I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen.

5. Aimee

Saint Michael is the patron saint of Police Officers, Firefighters and he is the patron saint of EVERY christian knight! Saint Michael's favorite color is blue and he is the defender of heaven and god's general and he was also the first angel to bow down to humanity and he carries with him the keys to heaven & hell and he also carries the sword of the truth and he is angel of justice as well! Only Jesus Christ and Michael can release the souls of the dammed! Saint Michael is a wonderful saint to call for help and for unjustice in people's lives! He is very powerful and his saint day is Sepetmeber 29th along with Saint Raphel, Saint Uriel, Saint Gabirel! I call on Saint Michael all the time to protect me from outside forces and for help! Saint Michael also works with Faith!

6. St. Michael Onwuemene

Exodus 23:20-23, "Behold I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my Name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries. For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off". Psalm 34:7, "The Angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them". Psalm 91:11-12, "For He shall give His Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone". Hebrews 1:14, "Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation"? God definitely know the day-to-day danger we face in this world, hence He has given us the irrevocable promises that His Angels would always guide, direct, defend and protect us in our sorjourn in this world and in our battles against Satan and his evil angels. From my experience, these are not vague or superficial promises, they are very real. Classical Scriptural examples could be seen in the book of Acts 12:7-11, when Peter was delivered from the prison. Apostle Paul, along with Silas, also experienced Angelic intervention and deliverance, at midnight, from prison. Believe today that as you pray, God will send Saint Michael, The Archangel, and His other Angels to supernaturally intervene in your life.

7. Pam

Please St. Michael-protect us from the evil people surrounding us at this time. Help us to know how to proceed and guide us and keep us strong and brave. Thank you.

8. Stuart Knell

SAINT MICHAEL, ARCHANGEL of the FATHER hear my pray. Give me strength for my forth coming battle with the evil within. Give me the grace to honour thy Father. Amen

9. Need protection

Please lord and St Michael protect from all the evil that's been around my workplace. It has become a home to Satan with so much evil happening. I've seen 5 people get reassigned due to dirty and corrupt politics, when these people have done nothing but do their job. I have a very important meeting on Monday with someone who has been taken by the devil... Please I ask that you protect me and everyone else confronted by this person...

10. Sherry Waletu

St.Michael i pray for my children, my husband, my parents and my brothers that you will be our protector and guardian, that you may intercede in our prayers for help.

11. Saint Michael Onwuemene

Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior and my Redeemer, I praise you, I worship you and I glorify your Holy Name. Lord, I thank you for protecting and delivering me from every harm, danger and trouble through your Holy Angels. Particularly, I thank you Lord for giving Saint Michael, the Archangel, your warrior Archangel and the great prince which stands for the children of your people, to defend me in battles against Satan, the devil, against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places and against all the other evil spirits.
    Lord let your Word, your mighty Name, your Blood and the power of the Holy Spirit empower Saint Michael, the Archangel to be my protection and safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. According to your Word in Zechariah 3:2 and Jude 9, may God rebuke him Satan, the devil and the accuser of the brethren.
    Lord, I also ask that you empower Saint Michael, the Archangel and by the mighty power of Almighty God, to cast into hell Satan, the devil, according to your Word in Revelation 12:7-11 and Revelation 20:1-3,10,14 and all the evil spirits who roam about the world, seeking the ruin of souls.
    Thank you Lord for you are able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or think according to the power that works in me. I pray these in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Name that is far above every other name. Amen.
    St. Michael Onwuemene

12. meeky

i am a schizophrenic and have been 4 ten years but over the last 2 years i have been led to god and saint michael has helped me so much and the lord jesus who is a hero 2 die for us and the holy spirit who is by our side helping us all the time. i would appeal 2 anyone else who has mental health problems if u want to feel better get into prayer and u will get deeper as u keep on praying and look for the saint michael prayer and pray it please and wen u pray always say at end of your prayers that u pray in the name of lord jesus christ and u have to say this at end of each prayer and believe me it works wonders and miracles and if u r hasvin suicidal thoughts prayer in jesus name will change ur life. thank u lord n all saints n all the lords workers. glory 2 god 4 evr. meeky

13. edgbeghb

thisreally helped with my confirmation work!

14. Mary W.

I'm not sure where to start or whom to speak to. I will say however, that St Michael appeared to me in a dream 24 hours prior to the Earthquake and Tsunami that hit Japan and the rest of the Pacific Basin. I would like to know if there are others whom have recieved messages? If so who can I turn to in order to relay any further info that I may be acquired by his visits? This would be the 3rd apparition of St Michael that I've had. I feel as if it won't be the last.

15. Teresa

Pray that I will be full safe and ok at my work.The co-worker lady threated me and tried to get me to be fired. She is jealous of me because I have everything in my life.She doesn't have that. I need peace from her from go on.. Please to Lord that she needs to leave me alone. Thank you!

Amen

16. jim mclean

Although not a Catholic, but a Christian,I feel compelled toward St. Michael. He seems to be on my mind frequently. I'm not sure what it means, but I mediate and pray sometimes to the great archangle.

17. Megg

Most beloved St. Michael, you came to me once before to assist with a real heartache. I asked for help with a loved one and you answered and assisted. I am forever truly thankful. I didn't ask another favor since. But now, years later, I ask for your assistance here at a crossroad in my life. I am changing and need your protection against bad decisions and your guidance for good decisions. You have never left me and have always remained my guardian, my guide and my protector. I am forever truley grateful. I praise you here in front of the world and everyone, so they may know your powerful, wise and good intervention. You deliver!

18. Saint Michael Onwuemene

Lord Jesus Christ thank you for giving Saint Michael, the Archangel to defend me in battle against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places and against all the other evil spirits, according to your Word in Exodus 23:20; Psalms 34:7; Psalms 91:11 and Ephesians 6:12. Lord Jesus, I pray, let Saint Michael, the Archangel be my protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. According to your Word in Zechariah 3:2 and Jude 9 I pray that the Lord rebuke him, Satan and all his associate evil spirits. Also Lord Jesus I pray that in line with your Word in Revelation 20:1-3,10,14 let Saint Michael, the Archangel, the great prince which stands for the children of your people (Daniel 12:1), cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who roam about the world seeking the ruin of souls, in Jesus Name. Amen. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He shall reign for ever and ever (Revelation 11:15). Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1John4:4). If God be for me who can be against me (Romans 8:31).

19. Nonhlanhla Fakudze

Archangel St Michael please fight against my enemies at my workplace. Let not my enemies rejoice over me. My heart is paining from the treatment I'm getting around this place. My enemies happen to be the people in authority and this leaves me with no channel to raise my disatisfaction. My faith is being challenged here and I am let with God to believe in. Please intercede for me with Jesus Christ of Nazareth to increase my Faith and to rescue me from this dangerous situation I'm facing.
    I pray with trust that my request will be granted in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.Amen

20. griffin

I am doing a project on him in my CCD class and this website helped me ALOT!