St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. GIZELLE MARIA SMITH

st micheal defend me against my enemies and protect me at work 13a pediatrics,addington hospital.protect my home and my children.

2. Lourdes

Dear Archangel Michael,
    Thank you so much for your divine eternal protection, support and love. Thank you for lending me your perfect courage, strength and faith. Thank you for saving my life last year in that very traumatic car accident. Please continue to watch over me and my family and all my loved ones. Please continue to help me fulfill my life purpose in all regards. I wish to visit your shrine in France very soon, hopefully this year. Please help to make this possible. Please help me to continue seeing you, hearing you and feeling and knowing your loving, powerful messages. I know I cannot always ask for my challenges and obstacles to go away. I ask that you help me instead to face them with grace and acceptance and pure faith in God and you to carry me on your wings through these situations. I know I do not always have control over some outcomes in my life. I ask that you help me stay lovingly detached, always being reassured by your love that something better and more suitable is on its way. Finally, I wish to meet my twin flame/soulmate and so desire that his qualities are in strong resemblance of yours. Thank you for your blessings. With much gratitude, Lourdes.

3. Catholic School Boy

St. Michael, you were my confirmation Saint, and i'm glad i pickd you. I've really fallen off track these last few months and i pray you help me get my grades up, and finish this school year strong.

4. Michael

St. Michael hear my prayers and protect me from all evil. interceade for me please St. Michael

5. Tony

St Michael protect me and my children against undo harm so that I may provide them with a good life. Help me to do battle in there name, until death. Know that I ask for your help and understand that gods will be done regardless.. prey for me to your father prince. Help me to and my children to know happiness again.

6. Keith

hi all

i LOVE st michael

peace out

7. Adrienne Schubert

Dear Saint Michael,

I raise my family to you. Especially my two grandchildren, Terrin and Madison. Protect them and surround them with friends that are good for them and that will help them find an intimate relationship with Our Lord. Help me to find just the right picture of you, St. Michael, that will touch my grandson heart forever, fill him with trust, hope and courage.

8. J.J

St. Michael looks strong in battles.We thank him for defending us.Thank you God for making him a great Saint.

9. Stewart

St.Michael is amazing, he has helped me many times. This morning I felt a great anxiety for I was being attacked by the enemy; after praying the St. Michael prayer, I felt and undeniable power and deliverance. A beautiful calm and inner peace.
    -Thank you Archangel for your protection.

10. Maria

Thank you St. Michael for saving me from a car accident yesterday!

I hope you help that woman driving, to be a better driver.

Thank you!

11. rds

St. Michael, our warrior and protector, I beg you to send your angels and to personally protect my daughter KC. The devil keeps sending his dominions to harrass and frighten her. She needs the protection of your angels and you personally. She is striving to live a good Christian life and I think that is why the devil is being so active and working against her. I urge you to protect her as I know you love her and desire to defeat the devil. Thank you.

12. walter Karas

Thanks for everything you are a true friend
    Walter "Bud" Karas

13. Tgregg/Minecrafters Rule!

Hi i'm doing research about patron saints in my 8th grade Social Studies class. Thank you for the information. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

14. JS2

Thank you Saint Michael for protecting us. Please continue to fight the evil against us and avenge us.
    I love you most glorious Archangel.

15. Darien

I am 12 and I needed to search Saint Michael for my conformation and this really help with my report.

protect me and my family Saint Michael.

16. John

Saint Michael, protect my family and those close to me and may you be forever in our prayers.Bring my darling home to me soon.

17. michael varger

Dear Archangel Michael, I am highly honoured and very pleased to be named after you, a name I must never wilfully discredit or defame in any way, if it can be avoided. I also know from personal experiences of my life that you possesses angelic love and devotion for every soul who is trying to find God and wants to walk side by side with the Risen Lord. I am such a soul and this soul of mine is crying out to you for a suffering soul of a dear friend, Timmy. Timmy, sadly, sold his soul to the powers of hell, heroin hell. Timmy is an intelligent and highly gifted in painting, woodwork, classic car restorations and drawing so what a shock it is to us all to lose him to the powers of hell, heroin hell. Timmy lived in a nice home surrounded by a loving family and devoted freinds and now he is sleeping on benches in Sydney's public parks. Archangel Michael, where there is life there is hope so it is never too late to save someone's life and now is the time to rescue Timmy from his heroin hell and reinstate his life back to when it was filled with meaning and purpose, a life of love and service. AMEN

18. Michael

My heart has been touched and healed by these prayers. I have read them all and deliver these prayers to our Father in Heaven, hallowed be His Name. I extend love and blessings to you all. Pray for strength to overcome temptation to sin. Pray for our church leaders to help lead the way in these difficult times. Pray for courage and wisdom as well for the time is soon when you will help me fight the forces of evil. Be at peace children and know that I love you. Michael

19. JESSE E. GONZALES

DEAR ST MICHAEL I PRAY TO THAT
    YOU LET MY SON WIN HIS MATCH IN CANADA AND THAT THERE IS NO EVIL PEOPLE TRYING TO HARM OR CHEATING HIM ON THE SCORE CARDS,PLEASE LET THIS BE A SAFE TIME IN CANADA,PLEASE OPEN ALL THE DOORS FOR HIM ANDBRING WORLD PEACE.

20. Sylvia

Dear St. Michael,

Please help me get a job at The New York Times before the end of the winter. Please also get me out of my mom's apartment soon and permanently. Thank you very much.

Amen.