St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. Manola Santarossa

Dear St. Michael Archangel, thank you for always watching over us, I praise and thank our Lord for such a great gift, of having the constant protection of Saint Michael and of all the Archangels and Angels. I love you, protect us always, I humbly pray, me nothingness.
    Manola

2. kat seas

O St Michael hear me and help me, Glorious st michael i love your glorious st michael i need you, glorious st michael HELp me, i am being harassed by drug dealers in this neighborhood, make them stay away stop their harassment, stop the stress and anxiety, I pray to you daily st michael let justice be done, they live on both sides of our property, make them move away mean and evil name calling car roaring noise, help me to live in peace in jesus name amen

3. John

I was confronted by man that wanted to start a fight with me. My first instinct was to react and fight. But my conscience stopped me from an escalation. I am happy nothing came of it since it was nothing to do with nothing. I really felt that god was there tugging at my heart to "Get Out Now". I have searched for a reason and found St. Michael. Prayer is the most honest way to find god on a personal level. So I will pray for St. Michael for protection from now on.

4. Maureen

I have always had a very strong link with God, Jesus and all the Holy above us. St. Michael has always to me been such a strong powerful protector and I pray that he will look after all of us. I am so sorry to hear Linda Ireland being attacked. I am so, so sorry to hear that. God bless you and always protect you and all of us. Also my son did a project on St. Michael and he said "Wow" on reading about him.
    From Australia.
    (Maureen)

5. Michael Kaplan

will linda, don't pray on protect me everyday said this pray ok, Dear St. Michael, the Archangel, protect us, both body and soul from the Evil One, his followers and anyone who would approach us with malicious intent. Protect us, our bodies, and our cars, as we travel about in our daily activities. Protect us, our bodies, our home, our property and possessions during times of storm, from all dangers of lightning, high winds, hail and flood waters. Amen.

6. Linda Higgins

Hi I got a new statue of Saint Michael and the archangel, I was wondering if they protect me from danger. I was attack the other day at the bus evil people are bad in the world well I want a boyfriend who will look after me real well the bad girl attack me at the bus stop so I want my guardian angels to protect me from danger. i do pray every day watch over me all the time.

Linda Ireland 19/08/2008

7. edwards

i apreciate the good work you are doing for us catholics!!!! keep it up.

8. Joji George

Dear my friends those who are reading this message - Just tell to St. Michael what is your problem and immediately He will solve whatever it is. We can tell Him like a true friend and not like a prayer. I have great faith in Him and he is saving me from all the evils and satans army. He is great and great . I do not have any words to explain about Him. Praise the Lord Great Father for giving us St. Michael as our protector. Hallaluhiyya. Joji George, Arackaparamipl Koottickal, Kerala, INDIA.

9. Yolanda

Hi, I have a statue in my home of Saint Micheal the archangel. I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me if there is any offerings that I may give him or anything that I may do for him to honor him and show appreciation towards him for his guidance and protection of my family and home. I do pray to him as well.

10. jamo

im not actually catholic im anglican but this website really helped me with my assignment thanks guys :D

11. a true believer

Thank you GOD for giving us this angel to intercede for us.

12. jasmine christianne t. inductivo

this was very helpful to my project in christian living.

13. annebrown

St. Michael helps me as my guardian angel. I know he is with me. He has brought me so much peace in my life.

He has helped me when I was so low.

He has interceded for me with our God.
    I truly believe I can call on him at any time

14. Mad Dawg

THIS GUY IS AWESOME OH YEAH

15. VICTA NEMLIN

I LOVE SAINT MICHAEL ARCHANGEL WITH ALL MY HEART! TOGETHER WE SHALL REBUKE ALL EVIL FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE IN JESUS'MIGHTY NAME AMEN!

16. SKULLZCRAZY