St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. Christian

Please St. Michael help to follow directions in school.

2. Stella Ramos

Please St. Michael protect my family from all evil.
    Amen

Stella 10/05/08

3. tristan lasam

dear saint michael, please help me through my life when im learning new things.

4. Nancy

Please St. Michael protect our son-in-law who is leaving for a second tour in Iraq on October 2nd. Bring him to the faith to know his protector, Jesus.

5. nick flippo

hey please bless everyone that is in iraq thank you.

Amen

6. Manola Santarossa

Dear Saint Michael Archangel, on your Feast Day I humbly pray for your constant protection from Satan and all evil spirits.

Please protect my whole family, and the whole world. Oh Prince of the Heavenly Host protect the Church and all the Clergy.

Love always,
    Manola

7. Kate Glancy

St Michael, who knows how to defeat the devil, protect my friend Sam from the devil's snares and guide him and help him as he struggles towards a firm, unbreakable faith in the Trinity: God the father, son and holy ghost.

With faith in Jesus Christ and all he said, I utter this request. Amen.

8. Roman Zech

Why is Michael called "Saint" when he is an angel? Are all angels saints?

9. Thomas

St.Michael protect us day by day as we leave in this world lead us from all the wrong ways and guide us to follow the will of Jesus Christ as we lead our fellow brothers and sisters to the lord destiny.

10. Kathy

Saint Michael, Archangel, defend us in the day of battle,be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke them we humbly pray and do thou Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, trust down to hell Satan and all wicked spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen

11. Arman Parami

Maligayang Pista Saint Michael....
    I hope that i can go home on our place in province to celebrate you feast

12. David

My late Mother always told me that St. Michael was the Patron Saint of all Policemen, and would keep them safe from harm.St. Michael, please keep me safe so that I may keep others safe.

13. Dawn

St. Michael please help me to be strong against temptation and please protect my son Michael againt all evil.

14. Bonnie

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Holy St. Michael, please defend this humble warrior in her war against ignorance and prejudice within and without. St. Michael, you guide and inspire me.

In the blessed Name of Our Lord, Amen.

15. christina

please help my sick grandmother in Guyana please help her to feel better and so she can have more fun i have never met her but i have faith in her that she would be able to heal and with your help i know she can heal faster. thank you for all you have given me and my family

16. christina

thank you st. micheal for watching over me thank you for your protection. i also want to thank you for listening to my prayer. thank you

17. Darrell

Saint Michael, please pray to the Lord for me and ask him to help my beloved girlfriend, Daisy who is in a great deal of stress and peril due to her recently losing her job and having her financial situation in shambles. I will help her as best I can but I know that there is no greater help than the help that comes from God. Please, Saint Michael, pray to help my girlfriend. I love her so much and anything that can be done to lessen her burden would be immensely appreciated. She's trying so hard to find work and keep herself from getting in debt. Please ask God to bless her.

In Jesus's name, Amen.

18. J

St. Michael i know your there i feel you when your beside me thanks for all the alerts for danger so i wouldn't get hurt ..and tell my dad i love him
    and i love you too i don't want to bug you just tell you i love you is all

19. john

O ST. MICHEAL thank you for all of the protection youve been such a wonderful blessing to us all to my family and friends.amen.

20. LW

I ask your help of deliverance of Caylee Marie Anthony who is lost to us in Orlando Florida. Please Bring her home