St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. griffin

I am doing a project on him in my CCD class and this website helped me ALOT!

2. St.Michael Onwuemene

From the result of the preliminary research i conducted it is my belief that Saint Michael,The Archangel is the same as the 'the angel of the Lord' the Bible refers to in the following passages, namely:
    Psalms 34:7 - The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
    Psalms 35:5 - Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
    Psalms 35:6 - Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
    Note that the same Psalms 35:10 gives us an insightful hint as to the angelic personality being referred to "All my bones shall say, LORD who is like unto thee, which delivereth the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him? 'Michael' in Hebrew language means "Who is like unto God" the same as stated in this scripture quoted above. And Saint Michael is always known for fighting with 'shield' or 'spear' as indicated in Psalms 35:1-3.
    If you want the Lord Jesus Christ to release Saint Michael, The Archangel, and other angels to do battles on your behalf, against the forces of evil, pray these prayers in Psalm 35. And remember that you are not praying these prayers against human personalities, in 'flesh and blood' but against principalities, against powers,against the rulers of the darknessn of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places - Ephesians 6:12,; 2 Corinthians 10:3-6.
    From the prevailing evidences around us we are definitely operating/living in very dangerous times. These 'signs' are integral part of the end-time. We should therefore employ all the spiritual weapons God has made available for us, including wearing the whole armour of God, like Saint Michael, (Ephesians 6:10-18) to win our battles against Satan himself and our other demonic spiritual enemies. "But at that time shall Michael rise up, the great prince, who standeth for the children of thy people: and a time shall come such as never was from the time that nations began even until that time. And at that time shall thy people be saved, every one that shall be found written in the book." - Daniel12:1

St.Michael Onwuemene

3. Deborah

To those who say to stop abortion in these notes, God helps those who help themselves. If you are against abortion, how many children have you adopted? If they are brought into this world, then they should have good parents who love them, not left in a foster system to linger and tortured. Our son was 8 when we adopted him. He had been in 11, yes ELEVEN, foster homes in 4 years, seperated from his full sister and birth family. It took almost 6 years to get him over the mental damage that was done to him. It's easy to say to stop abortion, it's another to help the kids who are here and need our help. Adopt an older child and live your faith, do not just preach it! Be a St. Michael to a child in need and save them and St. Michael will be encouraged by our acts of kindness and charity. I dare you to live your faith and make a difference in the life of a helpless child.

4. Deborah

I always put a St. Michael medal on my rosarys. With St. Michael I always feel protected. Almost got into a confrontation with a gang and all of a sudden the sercurity guard showed up at just the right time. Lead a good life, follow God's path and He and His Angels will walk with us and protect us. When my son was young I told him about St. Michael in terms he could understand, "He's God's kick butt and take names warrior". My son laughed but he got the message. Thank you St. Michael for watching over us little children. Thank you for helping all the people I visit in the ministry of the sick, Nickita, Kevin, Donna, and all those who ask for your help and walk God's path. I was touched by Darrel's comment above. God & St. Michael please help them as you see fit, give what is needed. Thank you for all that I receive. May I continue to be just a humble servant who is blessed beyond words.

5. Me

St. Michael RULES DUDE!

6. MeEeEeE

I also used this for my project. lolz

7. chuck miller

who was michael here on earth? how did he become a saint ? i was always under the believe that people who are made saints were people here on earth were proven to be special people here on earth,like Mother teresa and other glorified people who lived on earth when did michael live on earth?

8. St.Michael Onwuemene

FROM SAINT MICHAEL ONWUEMENE TO SATAN'S BEST ANTI-CHRIST- This is in response to your comments of January 31st, 2011 10:40am. To create an enabling environment for your fuller understanding of my response to your comments i would first refer you to the Book of Psalms 14:1-3 in the Bible. With all due respect to your level of knowledge of the Bible i would like to inform you that based on the position of the Scriptures there is God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible, including the angelic hosts. Therefore, the existence of angels, both good and evil, is real and should not be in any doubt. Specifically, Archangel Saint Michael is spiritually real but in a different category of angels, called the "Archangels" (Jude 9). Other archangels mentioned in the Bible include Gabriel and Raphael. Lucifer, who is now Satan or the Devil was also in that category of archangels but fell because of willful sin.(Please refer to the following scriptures Isaiah 14:12-17; Ezekiel 28:11-19;Revelation 12:7-9). And because of the fact that the spiritual world in which they, the angels, operate is quite different from our physical world we can not see them with an ordinary eye, yet they are real. We can only see the angels if the Lord opens our spiritual eyes to see into the realm of the spirit in which they operate or if they decide to come into our physical realm in very special and unique circumstances. And because we cannot see them with our necked eyes does not by any means diminish the fact that they do exist. Please also refer to the following scriptures to know specifically that Saint Michael, the archangel is real, namely, Daniel10:13; Daniel10:21; Daniel 12:1; Jude 9 and Revelation 12:7.
    It is important to note that you get to know these things only by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit. It just takes a simple process to position yourself to know and that is surrendering your life completely to the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you and see you in heaven.

9. St.Michael Onwuemene

I firmly believe that when we call on the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ in prayer and in praise and apply the precious blood that He shed on the Cross of Calvary upon ourselves it activates and empowers Archangel Saint Michael and other angels to work on our behalf. Quoting from the King James Version the Bible says in Psalms 103:20 "Bless the Lord, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments,hearkening unto the voice of His Word". The Bible also says in Psalms 91:11 "For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways". We have a similar promise in Psalms 34:7 "The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them". Hebrews 1:14 says "Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"
    God definitely knows all the dangers we face in this world, hence He Has given His angels to guide us, direct us and protect us against the vicious attacks of Satan and his evil spirits. And i thank God giving us Archangel Saint Michael and his angels to encamp round about us.

10. samantha michael

my parents picked my middle name after amazing St. Michael.
    I was made fun of sometimes, untill my parents told me who I was named after.
    Now I tell people I am proud of it because of what st.michael did and who he is.
    SAINT MICHAEL ROCKS!!!!

11. T

I was a machine gunner on a humvee in Iraq. Our squad of 3 humvees would drive through the streets of Baghdad and all over the country side. Our job was to spring the ambushes that were set for the truck convoys. We were constantly surrounded by people who hate us and would try to kill us. That is a special feeling I hope none of you ever feel. On our base loading up ammo, grenaids, food and water before our patrols I would imagine the sword of St. Michael becoming one with my .50 caliber machine gun. I asked St. Michael to help make sure my bullets found only evil targets. We had so many close calls but I'm still here. Thanks St. Michael!

12. Mary

Saint Michael the Archangel, please be with me and help me to prepare for my final exams this coming monday. I have been working hard and studied my subjects. I am ready, but i need your guidance oh Saint Michael. Protect me and my family from harm and guide us to the path to heaven. Amen.

13. Janet

Saint Michael of Archangel please intercede for me that my son pass his coming exams of all his classes and that he finally pass the Intergrated Algebra on Wednesday. Please St. Michael of Archangel help him pass all his classes and especially that Algebra test that keeps haunting him. I will post again with the result and I promise I will circulate your prayer. Amen

14. J M Sullivan

Father who is in heaven,I want to thank you for your mercy and love and for sending your most beautiful Angel to my side when I have needed him the most.I thank you in Jesus name Amen

15. ms veronika

Dear Saint Michael, please help and pray for my family to be forever united and to remain faithful to God. I also ask for prayers for my colleagues and friends who are disunited because of misunderstanding and disputes. Amen

16. confirmation year

Saint Michael, Pray for the elderly who have cancer let them live to see another day. Help me be strong as my aunt heals her surgery to remove her cancer. Amen.

17. Steven Montiel

Saint Michael, Pray for all the innocent who are aborted everyday and for real change in our hearts and minds. Help me to be strong in my faith as a prospective father. Amen.

18. kiki

i was told by someone verry high in the whole church thing that i not only had a gardian angel but st michael and the devine child protecting me i was taken back i was like wow

19. Saint Michael Onwuemene

I was recently inspired to officially change my first name to Saint Michael because of my admiration of the tremendous work this mighty angel of God, Saint Michael, The Archangel, is undertaking on my behalf and that of other christian in the Body of Christ. I really thank God for this special gift of God to the Body of Christ, particularly at this time that Satan is raging to destroy all that our Lord Jesus Christ represents. We really need the protection of Saint Michael, The Archangel- Psalm 91:11.

20. DAVE

I have been praying to st.Micheal for many years and i have made great accomplishments,business and personal.