St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. EMG
    1 month ago

St. Michael the Archangel, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael please help me.
    St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
    [mention your request here]
    Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.
    Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen
    Say for 3 days and see what happens on 4th day. Thank you St. Michael the Archangel, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael. Amen!

2. Michael
    7 months ago

2012 and last year.

2012 whilst walking, seen in the clouds a giant snake eatting a man. All could think about was apple, that week your computer apple man died.

Last year, in my back garden in summer, their was this giant snake, it was bigger then a blue whale, this snake was compressing and constricting me, the more the snake constricted the more my golden soul grew. I told the bbc of this straight away, the fact a snake bigger then a blue whale was commpressing me. On waking up the next morning, in America, two young children had been killed by a snake

3. gabriel
    8 months ago

I like saint micheal and gabriel because they helped save us from sin

4. Petro
    8 months ago

I give thanks to Saint Michael, Saint Rafael and Saint Gabriel for granting me my three wishes that I wished and asked for on my birthday. One wish for Love, one wish for business and one impossible wish was all granted. Thank you to all three these Saints, Loved by God, for listening, caring and helping for us here on earth. Thank you for praying and intervening on behalf of us with our Almighty God!

5. LB

I am at an abusive job where my superiors are cruel, demeaning and represent everything contrary to Christian teachings about how to treat one another. Jobs are not easy to come by in my area for a 60 year old so I've had to tolerate the intolerable and there have even been threats of relieving me of my job. I feel as if I am approaching the Gates of Hell just to go to work. I pray every day to Michael to protect and defend me. I have had two prayers for quite some time: 1.) to find another job; 2.) some financial help for my son's family who has had so many bad things happen to them that they can't climb out from their situation. They are in danger of losing their home. I have tried to help them financially but I only make so much myself. I know God does things in his own good time. I am thankful for my family and my faith which comforts me in these hours of despair. I have prayed for my persecutors that God would touch their hearts and make them kinder, gentler people. Until then, I pray that Michael makes me strong to withstand life's assaults. Please pray with me that some blessings will come our way.

6. Michael Varger

Good Morning Archangel Michael,

Today is my brother's 50th birthday and this morning I take the time to write you a brief letter of deep gratitude & lasting appreciation for being his patron saint and protector, and a wonderful lifelong companion too. Zac is very fortunate and highly blessed to share his life with you, and what a rewarding relationship he has with you, it is truly beautiful. There are very few in the world who are blessed with such love & friendship as Zac is with you.

Zac was born in Yugoslavia on 13th October 1963 when the country was united under the firm grip of a communist leader - Marshal Tito. He was born in our farm house and I was in the next room listening to mum's birth pangs and the midwife urging mum to carry on until I heard the sound of my baby brother's first screams. My brother and I had grown up together on the farm as brothers and best friends too. l can't recall us ever having been apart for long. Life on the farm was happy for Zac and I but mum & dad always struggled to make ends meet. Even so, the farmers & villagers were cheerful and everyone helped one another.

We immigrated to Australia in 1970 as mum and dad wanted a better life for themselves and a sound future for their two sons. The first few years were very difficult for us as we had to learn the new language and culture. It didn't take long for my brother and I to learn the language and Aussie ways, and we went on to make the best out of everything that was presented to us. We're good Aussies and we love Australia and we're thankful for the great opportunities she gave us. We're now helping others make something out of their lives.

Archangel Michael, one favour I will place under your archangelic wings is for you to obtain from the Throne of Grace for my brother's 50th birthday today our father's miraculous recovery from his second open heart surgery within 30 days. May the healing power of Christ rejuvenate dad's bruised & battered body and bring him back to his two devoted sons and devout wife of 55 years. This is the only favour I request and the only one Zac would want for his 50th birthday.

LOVE IS ALL

7. anita

Thank you St. Michael and all the Arc Angels who stayed by my side through some tuff battles. Especially during my second surgery. I will be eternally grateful for your help in keeping me strong when I felt so helpless. God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit along with Our Lady I praise you and give You the Glory...

8. Joseph Mathew

Saints & Archangels Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael, please continue to protect us from the machinations of the devil who tempt us and guide us away from God.

9. christopher

St.Michael the Archangel i trust in you i thank you for your help
    please bless me and watch over my family friends
    Amen

10. Cindy

This is the 3rd day of my petition and I want to thank you St Michael, St Raphael, St Gabriel for being there with me and to hear my prayers. Please intercede and pray for me. Thank you.

>Put three candles in the highest place you have at
    >home,
    >inside a plate with sugar all around the candles.
    >Light
    >the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian
    >angels
    >ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.
    >Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one
    >impossible wish.
    >Publish this spell on the third day after you requested
    >the wishes [by mailing it to another person, posting it
    >to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to
    >the
    >saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what
    >happens
    >on the fourth day...

[mention your request here]
    Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us
    during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our
    protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my
    loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a
    messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly
    hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael
    is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for
    healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your
    throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of
    recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality
    of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy
    Angels pray for us. Amen

11. Debbie

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.

Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of Water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:

[mention your request here
    Lord you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.

Say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . Thank you. All my love debbie

12. Richard M.

Thank you so much St. Michael for answering my prayer when I needed you most!

13. Robert

St. Michael defend us in battle against the enemy.

14. Michael

6 years 6 months 6 days on the 6th, after seeing 'GOD'

Italian earthquake

On August the 10th is 10 years 10 months 10 days on 10th
    So get history books out and open

And also the 10th of october, cameron satins son done his 3 years 6 months.

15. Glenda

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.

Prayer:

[mention your request here
    Lord you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.

Say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . Thank you. Glenda, David, and Jessica

16. SF

Archangel Michael, St. Jude, and all saints, angels thank you for answering my prayers.

17. Richard

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.

Prayer:

[mention your request here]
    LORD, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.

Say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . Thank you.

18. Richard

Thank you lord for your help grace and love in my time of need. Thank you for the angels in heaven and on earth, Thank you Michael, Gabriel, Raphael for listening to my prayers and being our messengers of god lord Jesus Christ I love you all please never leave out my life.

19. Simone

Thank you St. Michael for your powerful intercession in helping me to pass my medicine finals

20. asa

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.

Prayer:

[mention your request here]
    LORD, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.

Say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . Thank you.