St. Martin de Porres Comments

St. Martin de Porres was born at Lima, Peru, in 1579. His father was a Spanish gentleman and his mother a coloured freed-woman from Panama. At fifteen, he became a lay brother at the Dominican Friary at Lima and spent his whole life there-as a barber, farm laborer, almoner, and infirmarian among other things. Martin had a great desire to go off to some foreign mission and thus earn the palm of martyrdom. However, since this was not possible, ... Continue Reading

1. Jasmine

St.Martin De Porres Plz Make My dog less crazy and wild and for him to learn how to behave.

2. ger

st maartin please help me to sell my dog . i need the money for santa to come

3. Joseph Mathew

St. Martin De Pores, please pray and intercede for us.

4. Delia Lemus

Querido San Martín hoy te pido tu intersección por mi trabajo y mis necesidades de solventar unas deudas económicas. Pido San Martín poder tener una amistad con Hugo y que se resulta mi actual situación familiar de vivienda y de estudios
    Amen

5. christopher

Paryer to St martin de porres
    most humble saint martin whose burning charity embraces all,
    especially those who are sick,afficted or in need.
    we turn to thee for help in our present difficulties and we implore thee to
    obtain for us from god health of soul and body , and in particular the favour
    we now ask ........... may we , by imitating thy charity and humility, find quite and
    contentment all our days, and cheerful submission to gods holy will in all our trials and
    difficulties of life
    Amen
    please pray for us all .
    I

6. Jlabu

I just learned of you today. You are also the patron saint of Biloxi, MS, where I am living and today is your feast day. I pray that through your intercession I will be healed of the autoimmune diease I have.

7. Eduardo

Dear Saint Martin, on this your feast day, we all would like to say Gracias, Danke, Merci, Obrigado and THANK YOU for all your miraculous intersessions. Please continue to heip the sick , poor and destitue people of this world.

8. BR

St. Martin de Porres, please intercede for President Obama's conversion and that he will be a defender of life from the moment of conception to its natural end. Also intercede for Pres. Obama that he will respect the cause of religious freedom and become a great defender of the Catholic faith. Please heal him St. Martin.

9. bob

RanknFile--St Martin, pray for the conversion of Barack Obama to respect the teaching of the Catholic Church. Thank You

10. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity.
    thank you.

11. chet bas

happy feast day St. Martin de Porres. thank you for befriending me when i was a boy in LA. please continue to help me in medical school. you are a great role model. thank you

12. martins chikwado

am very greatful seeing my self as part of dis,all i pray 4 my dearest mentor...may i copy your ways and do d will of GOD almighty .....amen

13. elRu

St Martin help remind me not to lose hope and stay strong. Please pray for me to overcome
    the difficult moment I am in now. I implore your intercession.

14. ALBERT MOSES

Saint Martin de Porres did great things to me
    1. He saved me when I was 9 years, that is at the time I was seriously ill of Malarial which My Late Mother Mrs. Martha Moses thought I was going to die due to Malarial. Whereas I was alone in bed when my Mother was going to prepare food for me, I saw St Martin appear on me for about 1mins. and disappeared and just as he disappeared I started sweating then my mother entered our room and asked me Albert what happened and you are now sweating and I told her what I saw and she said "GOD I THANK YOU SAINT MARTIN HAS SAVE MY SON"
    2. Saint Martin appeared in my dream on 23 October, 2008 and show me prayer. The prayer talk about protection, success and prosperity by the help of Angles and Saints
    3. I am now opening health clinic bearing the name SAINT MARTIN CLINIC in Cape Coast, Ghana.
    4. In second week, January 2012, I saw Saint Martin around the Building where I am just about to open the Clinic. God you are great coming from poor family you have used Saint Martin in my life,

15. Sheila

St Martin I found your medal today , I would be forever grateful if you would please please cure my mummy, and Aunt Geraldine from cancer , ..

16. Veronica

Querido San Martin, te imploramos intercedas por la salud de nuestro bebe.

17. Gilda L. Gerzon

St. Martin please let my husband feel real happiness which can be found in true adoration of our Lord Jesus. Please help him with his diabetes and high blood pressure.

18. gustavo

Saint Martin de Porres: Hi, i got confirmed last may and my saint name was Martin. Help me out to find inner peace and be stronger against my boss's horrible words. He destroys my confidence when he talks down to me, i can no longer ignore him because i've tried my best to do so. My only option is to leave this job because i'm no longer happy with it, i can't even sleep because not only my boss but also his nurse and medical assistant are the same. I hope to bless them as well. Help me find another job so my suffering can end and i will be able to smile and be happy again. Saint Martin de Porres, i really need your help because i'm working with them tomorrow morning.............i'm runnin out of hope buy my faith in you will keep me together. Thank you very much.....................:-)

19. Molemo Nchapi

My parish priest used to talk about St. Martin De Porres, since then I wanted so much to learn about Him, I thank you so much and I have learnt a lot. God bless you all

20. irene Giles

Family needs intercession for my great-granddaughter who was born African/Mexican. Her dad is being deported back to africa even though he has completed all paperwork for his renewing visa back in February. It seems all doors shut down and now he will have to go back. He must leave by August 30th. 2012. I am Christian and have believed in San Martin de Porras since I was adopted at the age of 3. Blessings to this ministry. Grandma irene