St. Margaret of Scotland Comments

Margaret was an English princess. She and her mother sailed to Scotland to escape from the king who had conquered their land. King Malcolm of Scotland welcomed them and fell in love with the beautiful princess. Margaret and Malcolm were married before too long. As Queen, Margaret changed her husband and the country for the better. Malcolm was good, but he and his court were very rough. When he saw how wise his beloved wife was, he listened ... Continue Reading

1. mely

she is really something. she`s probably going to be my confirmation saint.

2. Maddison

St Margaret is definitely going to be my Confirmation Saint name but i don't know where she was born or when her birthday is.
    and i need to for my confirmation poster.

3. colleen

im quite delighted to say she's my confirmation name too :]

4. Rebecca

Wow!! She's going to be my confirmation saint!!

5. coollliioomann!!!

i think im going to do this saint for my paper! but i havent fully decided yet

6. me!!

I picked her for my confirmation name too!!! I can't believe she's a princess/queen1

7. someonecool!

This saint is the saint I'm doing in school. Go Foothill!

8. gg50319

O my gosh she is like the coolest saint i could have ever imagined

9. Miranda

I picked her for my confirmation she is inspiring!!! =)

10. dalty

hey i love her i am doing a saint report on her for school
    see ya later!:-(

11. suwanna

Her life showed that I should be grateful to God both in good and bad time.
    May God bless your wonderful work.
    Thank you.

12. ashley

i think story is really nice and i picked st Margaret for my saint and my school is could st margarets

13. erin may margaret

she is my saint for my confirmation... best saint!

14. sharmaine

catholic.org has brought a lot of help to me today! keep up the good work! :)

15. Abby

I thank u 4 telling me 'bout my saint. i was a little sad at the end.