St. Margaret of Scotland Comments

Margaret was an English princess. She and her mother sailed to Scotland to escape from the king who had conquered their land. King Malcolm of Scotland welcomed them and fell in love with the beautiful princess. Margaret and Malcolm were married before too long. As Queen, Margaret changed her husband and the country for the better. Malcolm was good, but he and his court were very rough. When he saw how wise his beloved wife was, he listened ... Continue Reading

1. Julio
    8 months ago

St. Margaret Atheling is my 32rd. grandmother, for my mother's side.
    I love her so much while I learned about her life and sainthood.
    Thank you, very much. I am also surprised that I just found other descendants,
    who wrote also here about their experiences , and I am glad for that.
    May God bless all of us who are carrying her genes and good will.

2. Maria
    10 months ago

Thank you for choosing to come to me. Please help me in my journey to be more like you in my daily deeds.

3. K.C.Thomas
    10 months ago

It is stated in the article that Margeret has changed her husband and country. If husband was changed, does it not amount to divorce ? Then how sainthood ?

4. Joseph Mathew
    11 months ago

St. Margret of Scotland, Please pray for me and my children who are facing many uncertainties and difficulties.

5. maggie
    11 months ago

thank you saint margaret for you are my inspiration as we have the same name Margaret

6. Fatima

Dear,st Margaret i choose you today to be my patron and guide me especial in this difficult stage of my daughter. Pray form me to accept God's will. My birthday its on your feast day.

7. Florencia

St. Margaret, guide me through these hard times. Help me come back to you soon. Pray for us.

8. David Ironside

I am proud to be a descendant of St. Margret, but didn't follow the Catholic faith, sorry!

9. jeanette carlson

I too am a relative of the Queens.

10. Jennifer Gelderbloem

Dear St Margaret - Please pray for all mothers, especially myself - being a mother of four and a grandmother of 11. In the present climate of descension with all the vile temptations that are abound, we pray for the wisdom to raise our children the holiness that Our Good LORD JESUS CHRIST desires of us. Amen.

11. Irish

St Margaret of Scotland pray for us all, both men and women that we will seek God's infinite wisdom and understanding, so that by treating our fellow man with compassion and love, we are truly doing the will of our Heavenly Lord our God. I ask that you also pray for our young and our older women, who are or might be caught up into today's society of self, and all that it details. I ask that you pray for my daughter, that she seek your example and well as Our Lady's example of being the Lord's handmaiden. In Christ our Lord's name I pray. Amen

12. Joseph Mathew

St. Margret of Scotland, You were an ideal wife, ideal queen and ideal daughter of the church. Please pray for us.

13. victoria squire

St. Margaret of Scotland
    is my ancestral grad mother,on my dads side through her marraige to king malcom the 3rd of scotland

victoria squire

14. Sandra Davies

My 27th grandmother through her daughter Matilda. A truly inspiring woman.

15. Linda Geddes

Saint Margaret of Scotland is my 28th great grandmother.

16. megan

this is good! ( i am geting my confirmation this year in gr.7) :)

17. stella

i love ST Margaret of scotland

18. P Russell

I have been inspired by the life of St. Margaret of Scotland BUT I am soooo disappointed that NOONE seems to publish a prayer card in her name!

19. Francesca

I chose Saint Margaret of Scotland as my Confirmation Saint name. She seemed to be a very inspirational woman to many who had great integrity and wisdom. I truly long to resemble a figure such like this Saint.

~Francesca Irene Umili

20. Evelyn

Saint Margaret of Scotland is my 25th great-grandmother. Some day I would like to go to Scotland to stand on the same land she did. What an awesome lady she was!