St. Leo the Great Comments

St. Leo the Great was born in Tuscany. As deacon, he was dispatched to Gaul as a mediator by Emperor Valentinian III. He reigned as Pope between 440 and 461. He persuaded Emperor Valentinian to recognize the primacy of the Bishop of Rome in an edict in 445. The doctrine of the Incarnation was formed by him in a letter to the Patriarch of Constantinople, who had already condemned Eutyches. At the Council of Chalcedon this same letter was ... Continue Reading

1. edaw

keep up the good work!!

2. lacus

thank u for this info but what patron saint is st Leo the great

3. Silvana

I find his life story very fascinating. He is a testament of the Lord's great work.

4. *Emily*

i need this fr home work!!!!!

5. HOLY DUDE

he is really a good person. I need this for home work.

6. Brandon

he is really COOL:).

7. brando

he is awesomely cool. he is my idol yo.

8. tanya joi s. duran

he is a very good man

9. James

This man is my chosen saint name and i believe he did some truly great things

10. Evan Nello Leo Procaccini

This man is an inspiration.

11. kile

i will make him my confirmation name

12. YOLANDA COX

HELLO I NEED THIS FOR MY HOMEWORKE
    NOT WORD BYE WORD ECT BUT BITS OUT OF IT

13. holy one

this is a very holy website keep it up oh and you forgot what he contributed to the church and if he was a doctrine or a father of the church