St. Julie Billiart Comments

St. Julie (Julia) Billiart was born in 1751 and died in 1816. As a child, playing "school" was Julie's favorite game. When she was sixteen, to help support her family, she began to teach "for real". She sat on a haystack during the noon recess and told the biblical parables to the workers. Julie carried on this mission of teaching throughout her life, and the Congregation she founded continues her work. Julie was the fifth ... Continue Reading

1. Julie(another one)

lolz hey "another Julie," you posted your comment on St. Julie Billiart's feast day !!!!!!!!!!!! haha cool wat a coincidence. LoL

2. Julie(another one)

This Saint is sooo interesting. I wish I could be like her. She is my saint for Confirmation too. This helped a lot for my saint project for confirmation (yea I no, *ugh* lolz) haha, just noticed that everyone has been basically writing the same thing. but anyways, LUV THIS SAINT.

3. Another Julie

This has been SOOO helpful in learning about one of my Patron Saints. She was so kind and I love that she was a teacher; I'm thinking about doing that myself!! St. Julie, pray for us!

4. maggie

im in confirmation right now and we have to choose a saint i choose her i think me and her are a lot alike

5. Julia

She is really cool...the thing is, I'm doing her for my saint because she has the same name as me, Julia or Julie. She is really brave to take a bullet for her father. We are sort of alike actually...

6. alyssa

i luv this saint

7. Julie

I think she is a noble women to give people money and feed people when they are starving. And it's weird because my name is Julie and she is my best saint yet that I have looked up or heard about. I don't know yet but I may chose her to be my saint in my confirmation.It's also weird because she is just like me. Loyal,nice,and thinks of others.

8. amelia

this realy helped me ... omg she is the best st EVA!!!!!!!!!!

9. Maria Zardain

i luv this saint so much!!!! She is my patron saint

10. beanca

i chose this saint for my confirmation...this really helped me learn alot about her Thanks:)

11. Erin

I'm thinking of choosing this saint for my Confirmation. She's very inspirational!

12. jenn

im doing this 4 a project 2!shes sorta kul!

13. Eva

shes pretty interesting (:

14. not tiffany

i am doin this saint for my religion project too.

15. tiffany

this is the saint that i am doing for my project.