St. Julie Billiart Comments

St. Julie (Julia) Billiart was born in 1751 and died in 1816. As a child, playing "school" was Julie's favorite game. When she was sixteen, to help support her family, she began to teach "for real". She sat on a haystack during the noon recess and told the biblical parables to the workers. Julie carried on this mission of teaching throughout her life, and the Congregation she founded continues her work. Julie was the fifth ... Continue Reading

1. Elizabeth Francois
    11 months ago

Thank you very much!

2. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Kindly pray for all the religious nuns who are proclaiming Christ's teachings through their service all over the world. Bless them and guide them in praying for the priests, Bishops and the Pope so that they will be strengthened and enlightened by the Holy Spirit and lead the Church in the right path and attract the faithfuls back and make every sincere efforts needed to unify all the other factions of Christianity under the One, True Catholic faith. Amen.

3. Joseph Mathew

St. Julie Billiart, please pray for me and my dear ones.

4. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for Michelle and Gwen that the doctors can help them and for all cancer patients especially the children.

5. Flora Francis

Dear Saint Julie, I have the priviledge of being born on the same date as yours. Pray Saint Julie pray for my whole family. Hope I will be able to help people just like you.

6. Dikila

Praise be St Julie Biliart nd let her blessing be upn me3!!!!! I realy admre Her!!!!!

7. hector ureta

Santa Julia, alma linda y caritativa, he empezado a saber de ti y a admirarte. Te suplico me acompaƱes dia a dia para saber lo que Jesus espera de mi vida.

8. LRoy

I went to was taught by Sisters of Notre Dame de Numer for six years so I am well aware of this saint.

9. TulipsIrisesHyacinths&Roses

Happy Easter!!!!!

10. christie

St. Julie Billiart of Namur, who founded the sisters of Notre Dame of Namur, your prayerful and saintly life attracted many to Jesus. You endured years of illhealth with patience and endurance. Dear Saint, on your feast-day which falls on Easter Sunday, pray for my son and daughters, that they may truly love and serve Christ. Amen

11. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Julie Billiart, Please pray for me to recognize situations where kindness is required and must be shown. Today being Easter, I had the good fortune of giving water to some thirsty animals who were brought for salughter and were tied outside our compound.

12. Julie

I just happened to look up St. Julie on All Saints Day......what a surprise, I didn't know there was one, or that there were parishes named after her. I feel like I have my very own saint now.

13. Ezinne

Its really great reading St. Julie's profile....she is really a mathyr....am happy i chose as my saint for confirmation which was on the 6th of December 2006.....
    May u always intercede for....especially at this moment of my life...

14. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Julie Billiart, Please pray for me!

15. Alena

she was a girl how she was.

I praying for ever person

16. julie

i am soo mesmerised, for some reason i thought there was no saint called julie, was just checking for the sake. my birthday comes a day after hers april 9th. am soo excited.

17. person

Cool

18. kate

this ws very helpful i am doing her for my religon project thx

19. Joanne

I think Saint Julie is a wonderful saint. I am yet another soul who's doing her for a religion project, but I'm not upset. I think it's a good idea to have such projects because look at how much everyone learned by reading one little article! :-)

Thanks,
    Joanne

20. ayse

my school is called st julies (in liverpool woolton)