St. Joan of Arc Comments

St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class, at the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she heard voices: those of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret. At first the messages were personal and general. Then at last came the crowning order. In May, 1428, her voices "of St. Michael, St. ... Continue Reading

1. chloe

whats up ppl i love this saint she rocks

2. Madison Flanders

I used this in my religion class Saint report! She is so cool! All the other Saints aren't that interesting but she is so awesome.

3. jordan strecker

hey josie i got to do a report like yours for ccd and it doesnt seem as bad now if there was a like button id hit that up

4. teresa bieber

st joan of arc is an AMAZING person!! <3

5. beanie

i luv st.Joan of arc awesome role model

6. jk

yoyoyo this is an interesting article to read about huh? it is one of the best I've ever read though so thanks for the info because I'm using the info for my confirmation so thanks alot again mon!!!!!

7. Glenda San Juan

"I love saint Joan so much I have watch her on her movie Joan of Arc".

8. Alysha

i amdoing a saint project and ichoose her.....so amazing

9. India

i luv st joan of ar so much :P

10. Drew

Wow, i am picking her for my Confirmation name. She had inspired others, and also me.

11. ALi

This was the best info i could find. I am her for a huge saints project our school does.

12. Brenda Jones

I think the lesson here is that one person can make a difference. If we all stand for what is right like St.Joan of Ark then changes will be made.

13. Virginia

Joan of Arc is my saint for this major saint project at my school she is an AMAZAZING girl! she died at 19! she is so brave :)

14. Mark

St Joan D' Arcs' flaming ascending light that glows today in our hearts ~ forsake your sinful thoughts of personal glory and follow that Banner forward onward to eternal victory ~ Where is my Joan D Arc ?

15. John

this website has helped me so much with my school assignments, thank u so much. also joan of Arc was amazing

16. Dahlia

I'm so proud to have Joan of Arc as my saint! :D

17. Michael

In response to hhh. What miracle did she perform??? At seventeen she inspired an army of weak willed men and kings and other leaders to have the courage to stand up for themselves and throw the English out of France. She died bravely being burned at the stake after being falsely convicted.

Despite knowing that a Bishop (interested in raising his own positon and at odds to everything the church stood for) was going to have her executed (murdered) no matter what, she kept her courage and her faith.

That is just for starters.

18. edward stamey

thank you for this page when my daughter was christen into the catholic church i made that her catholic name because she is so strong and smart. i'm currenly serving in afghanistan and it's good to know that she is the patron saint of soldiers.

19. LaidBack Luke

shes awesome

20. moira abesamis

St. Joan of Arc is so brave and a very reliable person. I'm impressed! :)