St. Joan of Arc Comments

St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class, at the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she heard voices: those of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret. At first the messages were personal and general. Then at last came the crowning order. In May, 1428, her voices "of St. Michael, St. ... Continue Reading

1. sam

joan of arc is so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much

2. Andria

This was honestly VERY useful! i had to do a report for my teacher at 'St. Elizabeth Ann Seton' school and this website made it a breeze! I wonder if this will be help again later in the year?

3. Maitoga

I have to say a big vinaka vakalevu[thank u in Fijian] to you, St.Joan of Arc. I am so glad that i am named after you as my confirmation name. You have been an inspiration in my life. Thank You. I'l never get tired of knowing more about You.

4. chundung

I love saint Joan of arc! she is my HERO!

5. saylor

Dear st.joan please help all the fallen solders amen

6. Anne Haynes

I chose,although I believe she chose me,as my Confirmation Saint,all through my life I have been aware of her presence when I have had difficulties ,she fought for what is right and paid the price with her life. She is a great example to us all..

7. Emily

i have a research paper to do on St. Joan. she is absolutely amazing. and inspiring.

8. Mia

I Loveeeeeeee Joan Of Arc I am the biggest fan of Joan of Arc I love it, love it. I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Joan Of Arc. Joan of Arc I'm your biggest fan in the universe I love you

9. EJ

I love this Saint. I decided to pick her for my confirmation name and I just can't get enough of her. She is so inspirational and courageous and I would like to be like her one day.

10. joan

she is absolutely awesome saint that i have ever heard and i am so thankful for my parents to give me her name as my name..^_~

11. X_Randomz_X

The French should've helped her because she did help the French to reclaim the thrown from the English.

12. lily

st joan is of the hook this website is awesome! im definetly coming back!

posted from school

13. michael varger

My Dearest Joan of Arc, where do I begin to thank you for the countless blessings and graces the Risen Lord showered me from my early life. My life is a living testimony to your powerful prayers and unfailing intercession from your place in Heaven. I look forward to the future with the confidence of knowing that you are at my side encouraging me to face every obsticle with faith and courage, just as you did in every battle. My Dear Maiden of France, tonight I appeal to you for help to save my close friend from commiting suicide. Let me put this matter in perspective by explaining briefly his background. Timmy was born on Sunday, 4th April 1976, to a Finnish family who arrived in Sydney in 1970 from Finland to start a new life in Australia. Timmy's father was a hopeless alcoholic who drank all his wages in filthy pubs and his mother a sober and hardworking woman struggling to feed her 6 children on a small salary working as a housecleaner for a wealthy but kind old Jewish lady in the affluent Sydney suburb of Elizabeth Bay. Life was far from cozy and each day was a battle to get by on pittance. Timmy was 16 years old when his elder brother, a hopeless heroin addict, talked him into smoking heroin telling Timmy that he won't get addicted because it was same as smoking marijuana. Well, it didn't take long for Timmy to develop a $400 a day heroin habit. Timmy lived like a wild animal for many years and he was even inprisoned for a few years. His family funded his drug treatment and in 2004 he began his new life completely free from heroin. Timmy had a well paid job, played sport and restored classic BMW cars 1962-1965 series with great success, and everything looked rosy and life was fantastic. Timmy met and fell madly in love 13 months ago with a stunning young girl (22 years old) and a heroin addict. Timmy now sleeps on public park benches being frequently assaulted by drunk louts and he's soliciting gold coins from pedestrians and patrons in pubs. My Dear Joan, I beg you to storm Heaven to preven Timmy from commiting suicide as he's already tried twice and both times he was saved by ambulence. May the Risen Lord rescue Timmy from his heroin HELL and restore him to his terrified and torn family. AMEN

14. ??????

I think that this saint is great but I like Saint Rebecca (Rafqa). She was a blind paralytic.

15. sharanjit kaur

thanx for info.... its very useful for me.........
    saint joan is the best n loving
    character of dis play.......

16. haley

i not freaked out to give my report anymore i going to get an a+ thankes so so much catholic saints . org

17. trina

I may not be a follower of the Catholic faith, but this strong child of Christ makes me feel blessed everytime I read her story. She was my baby sister's age when she started hearing the Saints words and I can't imagine the faith she had in our maker that she would give her life so diligently to better honor him and to do his work to the best of her ability. I am happy that I choose such a worthy woman of God to right my research paper on. I hope that in this paper I will do right by the Lord in writing of his and St. Joan of Arc's success to my full potential. I know that the Catholic and the Prodestant faith don't always see eye to eye, but I hope that we can all agree that surely this woman was filled with God's holy fire, and that she is watching down from the heavens above with all our loved ones who made it to the better place and the pearly gates.

18. Caitlin

Joan of Arc is such an inspiring Saint. I did a report in 4th grade (if I recall correctly) and she was the Saint I chose. Now, 4 years later she is my Saint for Confirmation. :) Thank you for all of the useful information!

19. ?????

Well she is a very intresting peson and also compleceted.Ugh! but i am very happy to be studying him.

20. rochelle

i love everything about this saint if i could be any saint it would be saint joan of arc my project is do this monday on this saint and i cant wait to tell my class about it im in 4 grade at st andrews and mrs.zold will give me a A+ :)Ekkkkkkkkkkk!