St. Joan of Arc Comments

St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class, at the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she heard voices: those of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret. At first the messages were personal and general. Then at last came the crowning order. In May, 1428, her voices "of St. Michael, St. ... Continue Reading

1. Billy Smith

She was the best saint ever! She really inspirer's me. She Rocks!

2. billy joe smith

I learned a lot about my saint and this is a great website!

3. luna

st. joan of ark really inspired me and this site helped me learn more about her

4. Alisha

THE GODDESS ROX!!!

5. matthew

GOD loves all so praise him.

6. JORGE

She's a great saints and my favorite one too! GOD BLESS.

7. josh

i pnw so awesomely

8. Father Zish

He's Greatness Is Rich!
    God Bless

9. j turner

even though i am not a catholic, i have studied much about joan and some of the other saints. joan of arc has been one of my favorites. the history is very rich.

10. Pyro

go Joan!

11. rovince

i love saints like Joan of Arc

12. Becca Joan

Joan was such a fascinating and courageous young lady. I love my patroness. :D

Simon, I'm pretty sure she is still an official canonized Saint of the Catholic Church. I've read or heard nothing about a de-canonization of any sort.

13. simon o'corra

Was she not de-canonised in the latter half of the 20th century

14. allison

Joan Of Arc was such a wonderful saint.

15. Emma Rose

she was like totally awesome!!! i <3 her!!! and i absolutely loved the movie about her!

16. josie

i have to do a report on a saint and i thought it was going to be so dull and boring but when i read up on St. Joan of Arc. i was blown away. i cant wait to do my report now!:)

17. Ashley z

this is my favorite saint of all time...

i love the way she did not give up,, or never regreted the voices that she heard

truth.. nothing but the truth, i really feel that we could learn from her.

18. rosie

St. Joan of Arc was so amazing:)