St. Joan of Arc Comments

St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class, at the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she heard voices: those of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret. At first the messages were personal and general. Then at last came the crowning order. In May, 1428, her voices "of St. Michael, St. ... Continue Reading

1. ella

I am doing a project on her. She rocks!

2. sunni

Joan of Arc is really just cool. This helps if you are doing a research project alot.

3. Sunny

Saint Joan is very cool. It is sad what they did to her but wow. Oh and I'm doing a research project on her to. This site really helped out.

4. Hayley

Joan of Arc is my Confirmation Saint. I idolize her sooo much! I hope to become as strong of a women as she is.

5. Lauren

this is a very good website when you have a saint project. St. Joan is awesome and I really admire her for all that she did. she is my favorite saint

6. Ben

My ancestors probably fought along side St. Joan of Arc. She is also an example of what fighting for God is truly about.

7. Sarah

I love Joan of Arc and am doing a report on her!! I love all the facts on her it makes me like her even more!! Go St. Joan!!!

8. Maddie

I have to do a speech on this saint and this article made me almost fall in love with her. Way to go St. Joan!

9. Leanna

This is a very helpful website when you have a project on a Saint!!! Thank you!!!

10. arley

i am going a report in her and this helped alot

11. Mrs. Giovinazzo

This was great :P

12. juliana

it was very good information

13. halley

thanx i am using this saint for my conformation name.

14. cornelius

this website iz awesome!!

15. Natasha

i learned a good amount about my saint!.

16. shannon

i think this is a g8 syte 4 kids like be who r goin to be havin comformation soon (i am excited)

17. Hayli

Yay she rules

18. Kit Devine

I love saint Joan of arc. she is my favorite saint in the world. I am so amazed she could die like that. i wish i was half as brave as saint Joan of arc.

19. Celeste Organ

I was doing an essay on a saint of my choice and when I found Joan of Arc and read what she's done, I was amazed! She was a true martyr.

20. Misty

...wow... ive learned So much. i never thought a person could die so young and so bravely! double wow!