St. Joan of Arc Comments

St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class, at the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she heard voices: those of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret. At first the messages were personal and general. Then at last came the crowning order. In May, 1428, her voices "of St. Michael, St. ... Continue Reading

1. Julia

She is so brave. But she seems like one of those saints we do not have a lot of information on, because she died so young.

2. Arnie

St. Joan is awesome.

3. Nicole

Very nice of her to do that

4. emily

This saint is by far most the most heroic saint i have heard of. My class and I are writing a paper about her, she is the classrooms saint now I am very happy our class chose her.

5. amelia

i think this story was amazing!
    This was so inspiring i think i'll use her as my conformation st. :-)

6. Lora

i love joan of arc.
    we can really learn a lot for her,
    especially in times like this when people are forgetting the importance of god.

7. Michael

This was a cool saint. This article really did help me and I thank the person(s) who wrote it!

8. lauren chafin

this was so helpful!! in my history class my teacher has us do a paper about a saint and i learned alot. thanks!!

9. Georgia

Joan of Arc seems like a really good confident person and a good role model for young women,and she had the belief to honour what was right, I'm glad i chose her as my confirmation name!!

10. Monique

I love Joan of Arc. She's my hero and my confirmation saint.

11. Megan

This was very helpful but, it did need a bit more info on the subject. But it was great! Thanks

12. felixaswe

I like her. she is cool. she is my patron saiont. PRAY people PRAY!!!!!

13. Cody

Thanks for the info on Joan it helped me alot so thanx

14. natali

OMG I love Joan of arc she is amazing i hate how she died

15. Claire

I had a project and this provided reliable and through information. It was very helpful thank you

16. Alexis

This website is perfect! I just wish St Joan wouldn't have died so brutally.

17. Emily

thank you. this was helpful. it really is sad the way she died.

18. rhett

had a project and this helped a little

19. kyla

This is such a good research website! I got all of my information from here! :-)

20. rachel