St. Joanna Comments

Jennifer is a derivative of Joanna whose feast day is May 24th. Joanna was the wife of Chuza, steward of King Herod Antipas, tetrarch of Galilee. She was one of the women who helped provide for Jesus and the Apostles and was one of the three women who discovered the empty tomb of Jesus on the first Easter morning. Continue Reading

1. Joanna Gloria

Hows great.....That's she is in my life who I looking for....it's just simple, but I really in big happy today...

2. 123

i love Joanna she got the same name grandmother name [:

3. rachel

how did she become a saint

4. Mallorie

My middle name is joanne after my passed grandmother and i never thought i had a patron saint till now!

5. Joanna

Hey, my name is Joanna to although my patron saint is St.Elizabeth I can still connect with St. Joanna.

6. alondra

i chose Joanna as my confirmation name , and im doing a report , but it didnt explained what like type of saint she is, is she a saint of healing or somewhat . but overall she's an interesting saint .

7. whitney

has anyone ever heard of the saint name Johanna? i have been trying to find information on this saint for my confirmation. i cant find the name any where but i am choosing this name because its been passed down in the family.

8. joanna

i was born with the name joanna i love my name, although people never seem to remember it

9. Joanna

I was born the name Joanna and I feel special thanks :)

10. joanna franco

hello i love saints they r so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. quin

need 2 know more about the male side of saint joanna cause i know saint joanna 2 b male and female !

12. quin

want 2 know more about this saint joanna 2 my knowledge this saint joanna is half and half meaning its male and female i will do more research on this saint cause a lot of people do not know much about saint joanna!

13. magaly

She is very intresting but i'm still going to keep searching for a different saint. And by the way i have a friend joanna.

14. Cathy

I think you should include more than just what you put. Put the years she lived from, why is she so special, what she is the patron saint of. She is my confirmation saint so i need to know more about her. Thank you

15. joanna burns

i feel that joanna is a really nice lady and she has so much to gain when she seen that jesus was not in the tomb when they were looking for him , in the bible they want you to know that jesus has went up to heaven and he has died for all of us we should give thanks and praise to him.

16. dp

where can i find a childs costume for catholic saint joanna

17. Megan

I think this is going to be my confirmation saint...

18. stephanie

am doing Joanna for my confirmation saints because i know she is the right one for me!!

19. Giovanna

i came on this web site for my homework and i really think st.Joanna is a great saint.[the name Joanna is my cousins name]

20. Lilliana

Do you think that saint Joanna would be a nice christian saint for me to use for my confirmation saint?