St. George Comments

Pictures of St. George usually show him killing a dragon to rescue a beautiful lady. The dragon stands for wickedness. The lady stands for God's holy truth. St. George was a brave martyr who was victorious over the devil. He was a soldier in the army of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, and he was one of the Emperor's favorite soldiers. Now Diocletian was a pagan and a bitter enemy to the Christians. He put to death every Christian he could find. ... Continue Reading

1. Anu

Thank You St George for the favours you granted me and helped my daughter to clear the school admissions.

2. Chris

I am a soldier and I believe this to be the saint of soldiers. I pray he accompany me into every battle big or small and that he watch over my brothers in arms as we advance into the future of this fragile world....

3. Mary

Proud student of St. George School! I never relized how much he was devoted to his faith!

4. darren

I'm doing St. George for my confirmation name aswell. Oh my God. that is awesome!

5. abanoub the coptic

I love saint goerge too much and i hope god jesuse christ give the power and courage to die as martyr like him

6. Dylan

St. George is my confirmation name. Thanks for the information. He is an inspiring saint.

7. jonathan barragan

im doing saint George for my conformation and i think he is great

8. George Ruben Smith

it's really great this article helped me to know about the saint's name i bear.

9. Trey

St. George is a very amazing saint because of want he did for God. I hope I can live as he did. St. George pray for me.

10. judef

really inspiring bio of St.George...

11. sean smell

he is my confirmation saint . but i don't know where he was born and died. and this page needs to have more facts

12. Justin

I am doing this saint as my saints project as well GO George!!! lmfao

13. Barbara Penn

I write a monthly column called "Getting to Know the Saints" for our church newsletter. The information on your website is very helpful to me. Thank you!

14. maina george

i'm so glad to know who's my saint.it has made me feel like i was not given my baptismal name for ordinary reasons but for a special purpose. sincerely i'm inspired.thank you guyz

15. luke collier

this web site has given me lots of info for religion report ecc

16. Veronica

this is a great story of st.George :] it is very cool that i am using it for my Sunday school lesson for my class!

17. alex

Thank you so much for giving every one of us this important information about St.George since some of us had chosen him as a Confirmation name.

I now realize how great he was and am glad I had been born on his Feast day. Go St. George!

18. adam

i am also a boyscout and i am also using this as my confirmation name. that is so cool!

19. Adam

I am a boy scout. I'm glad I found St. George.

20. Melissa

Thank You, I need to write about St. George for my conformation. This information really helps!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS