St. Blaise Comments

Many Catholics might remember Saint Blaise's feast day because of the Blessing of the Throats that took place on this day. Two candles are blessed, held slightly open, and pressed against the throat as the blessing is said. Saint Blaise's protection of those with throat troubles apparently comes from a legend that a boy was brought to him who had a fishbone stuck in his throat. The boy was about to die when Saint Blaise healed him. Very few ... Continue Reading

1. Hank

Dear St. Blaise, please heal my throat. I have had cancer in my throat three times now and never knew to pray to you until now. I have had two operations. One where they took out half my tongue, my voicebox and by lymph nodes. they rebuilt my tongue from skin and muscle from my left thigh. The second operation took a big chunk of my neck which was rebuit from using my right pectoral muscle in my chest. I have had a total of sixty eight radiation treatments and a series of chemo treatments as well. I am holding my own now for over two years. I have another scan scheduled for Tuesday. I pray to you that all goes well. Thank you. Amen.

2. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for his moter that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that we deal with our disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

3. chet bas

happy feast day St. Blaise. please help my mom with her throat and GERD. thank you

4. Joseph Mathew

St. Blaise, please pray for us to be more kind and friendly towards animals.

5. Mike

St. Blaise please pray for my difficulty swallowing and for all those who have difficulty with swallowing/throat issues on your feast day. Pray also for our wildlife and animals. Thank you for your prayers. In Christ's name, Amen.

6. general unknown anonymous usmc ****

3rd feb 2013:st blaise pray for all otorhinolaryngologists!

7. Gladys

Dear St. Blaise, Please watch over my friend Mike. He is very uncomfortable right now and needs lots of love and prayers. After under going cancer surgery, he now has more throat problems. Sunday is your feast day. Mike will not be able to come to get his throat blessed, but please give him a conditional blessing. I ask this in Jesus's name.

8. vinny

I was reminded of your healing and prayers from many years ago. Most forgotten Saint there is a desease attacking our world, it's called HPV. Please intervene and stop this virus. A mother asked me for help for her 14 year old daughter. I am sick as well and offered my mind and heart. There is a suspision from an acquaintance that this desease root cause is animal related, especially horses. As a lover of these majistic animals I fear this will make AIDS look like the common cold. It makes to much sence that many of the gromers travel around the world and live in deplorable conditions. The worst is now man and animal are spreading this throat virus. I am no Doctor and am only asking for this Powerful Saint to intervien. If this virus can be stopped then only faith can heal it. I start Medical treatments for cancer in 2 days. I fear they are restricted by clinical knowledge and need Saint Belise guidence and strength.

9. mark catalano

St. Blaise please say a prayer for my wife, the Doctors say that there is suspicion of thyroid
    cancer. Please pray for her.

10. leoncia

My first born son is called Blaise. I love him very much and pray to all those who have throat problems to be healed through st. blaise.

11. rathernotsay

blaise is my last name and i recently got my tonssils removed.

12. dorota

st Blaise i am asking you for help i have been having throat trobule .My swallowing is hard i cant swallow it goes dont real slow or get stuck in throat and stays there. I will be going to due tests for my throat watch over me help me feel better or if it has to be help me get the help i need to get my throat fixed and well. This year has been so hard for me i have been having so many health issuse and they borther me in my life please help me get better. Amen

13. Spring

Please dear saint Blaise help heal my throat. Amen.s

14. Gavin

St Blaise please heal my mummy's throat completely

15. Marcin

We prayed to Saint Blaise when our son Gabriel was in hospital when he chocked with fish bone. He got well the very next day and the planned surgery was cancelled. Saint Blaise is now one of the patrons of our Gabriel. Pray for us st. Blaise

16. Michael

St. Blaise please heal and bless Cindy.

17. cruz francisco mascarenhas

I have been searching for the sprituel remedy for my troath that was waiting for my throat goiater that has been boathering me since long 7 years that ever i came to know.... and i had worried to undergo operation that i did not want to do because it was all due to my unique problems in me and my family problems that i have later learnt after the dignosing the diffrent test for my goieter through medical clinic and found that the report was nil... cause i am realy a care taking person for every ilness and always have hope in faith in sprituel holy sprit.... I then asked and came to my mind about St.Anthony to lite candels and after a week ago... my wife happen to tell me about this St. Saint Blaz of trowth healing..... and as soon as she told me about it I rushed to the net and search for the mirical for me..... I have faith that evry problems will be cleared by all the saints whom I longing to help me for more than 25 years ago.... in hope n trust... thanks.... send me the divin prayers if any one is having so it can be use full to me..... thank u Jesus for meeting me ur disipel st. blaz on net...... ok....

18. Emma-Lynn (Marikina, Philippines

I am truly thankful that I finally found St. Blaise...I am a teacher for almost 15 years and recently I was diagnosed of cyst in my vocal chords due to VOICE reflux which might require surgery...I would really appreciate if I'd be given information of where I can locate any church that have St. Blaise image so I could visit and pray for healing of my throat...Please pray for my healing ...Thank you very much.

19. lopper