St. Gabriel, the Archangel Comments

The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It appears first in the prophesies of Daniel in the Old Testament. The angel announced to Daniel the prophecy of the seventy weeks. His name also occurs in the apocryphal book of Henoch. He was the angel who appeared to Zachariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptizer. Finally, he announced to Mary that she would bear a Son Who would be conceived of the Holy Spirit, ... Continue Reading

1. mitsos

If you belive in him...I belive in you :D

2. Manola Santarossa

Dear Saint Gabriel, on your Feast Day I would like to thank you for helping me in my nothingness to tell others of the good news of Jesus Christ our Lord, our Savior; For God so loved the world the He gave His only Son, so that the world maybe saved through Him!
    Love always,
    Manola

3. mia

Dear Saint Gabriel, please teach me how to be strong and forgiving and humble and deserving of all the things i want to achieve. Please obtain for me all the things that i lack spiritually and temporally. Thank you.

4. mia carla

I've been to Simala with my family yesterday sept.28 and there was a sort of booth with a sign saying: KNOW YOUR BIRTH ANGELS. I wanted to know mine but we were queuing up to pay homage to Mama Mary and kiss her. Today I just googled birth angels and found out mine was St. Gabriel. I also found out today is his Feast Day! I was like WOW! That's not just coincidence cuz I don't believe in that. Anyway happy St. Gabriel's Feast Day!

5. carla r.

Happy St. Gabriel's Feast Day, everyone especially those who were born Monday just like I am.

6. MaryEllen Sanchez

St. Gabriel Archangel, please help me I am a single mother of 3 sons, in need of employment will be laid off very soon. Please give me employment and a higher paying job for the sake of my 3 sons.

7. reindel floresca

dear st.gabriel, please grant all my wishes. thank u!!!

8. kristine batac

hello st. grabriel.

students! stay praying to st. Gabriel! HAPPY FIEST DAY TO SAINT GABRIEL! may GOD bless us all!
    thanks a lot.

9. angela

St Gabriel Archangel, please watch over my postal worker steve as i send him your medal. Thank you.

10. khatpers

hi!!! st. gabriel u r my guardian angel thank u 4 every thing thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Manola Santarossa

Dear Saint Gabriel Archangel,
    Help us to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. I thank you and love you so much!
    Manola

12. Jen

sAINT gABRIEL IS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL. AND i WANT TO HAVE A COMMUNICATION WITH MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.

13. Maxine

MY GUARDIAN ANGEL IS SAINT GABRIEL.

14. Maxine

My guardian angel is Saint Gabriel.

15. Tim

I will be naming my first son, due in December, after Gabriel the ArchAngel (the strength of God). Pray for us.

16. phillip