St. Gabriel, the Archangel Comments

The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It appears first in the prophesies of Daniel in the Old Testament. The angel announced to Daniel the prophecy of the seventy weeks. His name also occurs in the apocryphal book of Henoch. He was the angel who appeared to Zachariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptizer. Finally, he announced to Mary that she would bear a Son Who would be conceived of the Holy Spirit, ... Continue Reading

1. Alan Bourbeau

Saint Gabriel is actually the most famous and pure angel in Heaven and even though he's not really my guardian angel but he watches over me. My friend, Ben Campen has him as his guardian angel.

2. Fesurpamintuan

Dear St Gabriel Archangel, please watch me always and teach me how to be strong and forgiving, humble and desrving of all the things you shower from us and teach me the right way always. at this pointing time, am very in need of EMPLOYMENT. i want to help my wife in our every day needs, coz i have no work for over 5 month already. how i wish you can help me on my need. please give me employment in relation with my career. I THANK YOU and LOVE YOU SO MUCH for bring us here.

3. Alan Bourbeau

I have a friend who was named Gabriel so it's a good thing to know that for truth.

4. sk

Dear St Gabriel, I ask that you help me through my daughter's adoption. Please let it come to completion, and be over before the end of the year. Thank you

5. truong-xinh

i am making confirmation and i ask st gabrialla the archangel to gide me through the hole way i beilive in god so i beilive this will happen thats why i choose that st to gide me

6. truong

i am making my confirmation and i need as much info and pics on st gabrialla the archangel
    BTW-the website is awsome

7. Gret

Dear Gabriel, I ask you to guide my path and my soul while I try to conceive. Please bring me strength, fate, hope, and patience while I wait. Amen.

8. robertgallagher

dose angel gabriel have a prayer of his own.

9. Bonny

Dear Gabriel, I ask you on this day to watch over my children, to protect and guide them through life and death. You were with them in the womb and I pray that you stay beside them through out. Amen

10. Chaz

Dear Gagriel: I pray that i may find the strength to follow the faith through out my life, or find a faith that will help me and fit what im looking for, thank you. Amen.

11. chris

I will pray for Josh Aubrey.

12. Donna

Dear Gabriel: Your are both my son's and grandson's confirmation name. Both are in need of guidance and strength in their faith. My son needs to return to his faith; perhaps lead his family as well.
    My Grandson needs to strengthen his faith once again, and for his "Honor subjects" Help him always to have friends who are good examples, & chase away the ones
    who are not. Praise God for Angels. Amen

13. Aubrey

Pray for my relationship with Josh. Hopefully he can communicate how he feels with me. Also pray for John under me.

14. John

What a bunch of nonsense. Might as well believe in the Roman mythological gods. What's the difference ? None. Think about it. If you're really honest about it, you'll realize what a sham the Catholic Church is, and always has been.

15. bree

Comments: i think you are wonderful

16. anthony pieri

please st gabriel help my restoration business.

17. gabriel

gabriel i love you

18. gabriel

u are my guardian angel gabriel.

19. anggi

st. Gabriel, you are my guardian angel!!

20. joe

St. Gabriel , I LOVE YOU!