St. Gabriel, the Archangel Comments

The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It appears first in the prophesies of Daniel in the Old Testament. The angel announced to Daniel the prophecy of the seventy weeks. His name also occurs in the apocryphal book of Henoch. He was the angel who appeared to Zachariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptizer. Finally, he announced to Mary that she would bear a Son Who would be conceived of the Holy Spirit, ... Continue Reading

1. Maile Tahafitu Fa'ase'e

Sangato Kapeliele 'oku ou kolea ho'o malu'i ma'a hoku ki'i famaili tautautefito ki he'ema ki'i fanau koe'uhi ki hono tauhi 'o 'enau mo'ui mo 'enau ako mo malu'i 'enau mo'ui mei he fakahala 'a e fili, pea ke fakaloloto 'enau tui he 'oku 'ikai ha me'a 'e ta'emalava 'i he mafimafi 'o e 'Eiki. Pay out our loan and also their school fees and gears. I humbly ask for your prayers for those who are poor and and in bed of sickness. Please I offer you my request in my heart as for our family needs.

2. Christine

Dear Father in Heaven
    Tomorrow is the day they make a decision of hiring for the job. Please let my application find favor with you and with those in charge who will be the deciding ones. I need this job badly, my finances are not good. I can not depend on anyone other than myself to make sure the rent is paid, or that obligations are met, and this job would be a blessing. Please, Lord, have mercy and grant me this petition. Dear Mother Mary, please ask your Son, Jesus, to grant me this favor. Please Holy Spirit, gently guide the decision in my favor. Those in my family who need me, who depend on me, please help me be able to help them when needed. Give me strength and wisdom to say the right things and reach the goals expected of me. Please help me be successful in this job and to be the person I should be. Thank you, Dear God, for Your blessings and Your love. Please stay by my side always.Dear St. Gabriel, Archangel, please stay close to me, protect me and my loved ones, and guide us towards Jesus always. Please intercede for me in my request for the job.

3. james guiney

How can an angel be a saint? Is a saint above an angel?

thanks

4. Lisa A Avate

Your are my gaurdian angle and I just want to tell you I love you and can you tell may dad I love him to and miss him very much he pass away in 2002 .please pray for me to keep me and my family safe and I wish for my solar light for the army people to come true I work so hard on it for them and to make my dad proud of me pray for me ,lisa I LOVE YOU .

5. jade

St. Gabriel
    My guardian angel! Thank you for your continued protection! I beseech St. Gabriel now- asking for your help, I want to get married and have a health baby now, and you St. Gabriel has helped many other women with this request. I now beseech you, St. Gabriel asking you to help me have my own family. St. Gabriel I believe in you and your power. so be it and so it is.

6. Angel

Please help me out as i will choose you as my Confirmation Saint. I believe in you.

7. Gabriel

My name is also Gabriel and Vince is looking for someone

8. Anonymous

Amen.

9. Nathan

Thank-you St. Gabriel for announcing the birth of St. John the Baptist as well as Mary the Virgin Mother of God. I love you and im proud of having your name as my middle name! i will like to say a prayer also.
    Dear St. Gabriel the archangel,
    Please help me to be good in school as well as in my house. Thank you for all of the wonderful things you did. I pray to you in your name that you help all the poor find a home and food so they won't have to live outside in the cold and rain or hot and dry days. {Everybody together who reads this comment say!)
    AMEN

10. Bob

Robert Gallagher, here is a prayer to Saint Gabriel the Archangel: (you can get more on other sites on the web.)

Grant, we beseech thee, almighty God: that we who venerate Saint Gabriel, thy Archangel, may through his intercession be strengthened in the love of thy name. Through our Lord. Amen.

St. Gabriel is a wonderful saint. I used to pray to him all the time. I received so many favors through his intercession. He never failed to assist me. When I was worried, or under pressure he was a great comfort for me. He was the angel who comforted Jesus in his agony in the garden. Pray to him and you won't be disappointed! Thank you St. Gabriel, for being so good

11. Ellaine

st. gabriel im sorry for sometimes i did some bad things thatmakes you crie i wish you will never get tired of guiding me in many ways and protecting me for having a sin .... im really thankfull to you ...........

12. Theresa

Saint Gabriel, You are loved. I ask for you to intercede with Jesus Christ and obtain for me the Job I seek. I thank you and Jesus in advance for this favor.
    Protect Us

13. Lydia Gameiro Mieczkowski

St. Gabriel and St. Michael PLEASE HELP ME let them be able to help. I love you my powerful guardians.

14. Antoinette

St.Gabriel is the angel i was told watching over me i pray for your guidance to lead me in the direction our lord has in stored for me.

15. Gabriele Dal Cengio

im studying for confirmation,i picked this saint.

16. Lydia Gameiro Mieczkowskil

St. Gabriel and St. Michael please come to my aid. Help and protect me. Help me save my home and keep my children. You have always been my strong protectors please do not forsake me in this great need. I love you both beloved archangels.

17. P.A.

Saint Gabriel,

I am praying ti you for Ron. Please continue to keep watching over him. Please help him realize he needs to make life changes. Please guide me and allow me to assist you in pushing him in the right direction. Help him find peace with himself and with his family. Show him how he can be loved and how he is just as deserving as anyone else. Help me give him the signs that makes him realize that he is worthy and deserving of love. Let him see that "nothing is impossible with God" and he is deserving of all things good.

I also pray for Luis. Please be my archangel and tell him to make things right. I pray that he sees the light and learn from you to deliver great profound and nothing but HONEST news. Let his life be finally filled with honesty, happiness, and love. He is always on the edge, please help him in his darkest hours to realize all the good he had learned and taken from our relationship and what we had.

Please guide me to be a messenger and vessel for Saint Jude. Help me, help others who are in despair. Please show me and guide me to be strong, steadfast and a positive influence in everyones lives, especially those in dire need that are asking for prayers, help, and answers from you and Saint Jude.

I love you!

18. Lydia Gameiro Mieczkowski

St. Gabriel and St. Michael please help and protect me. Hear my prayers and get me the resources I need in order not to loose my home and be able to help my children. You are my help and protection always I love you beloved Archangels.

19. JASMIN

SAINT GABRIEL IS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.

O loving messenger of the Incarnation, descend upon all those for whom I wish peace and happiness. Spread your wings over the cradles of the new-born babes, O thou who didst announce the coming of the Infant Jesus. Give to the young a lily petal from the virginal scepter in your hand. Cause the Ave Maria to re-echo in all hearts that they may find grace and joy through Mary. Finally, recall the sublime words spoken on the day of the Annunciation -- "Nothing is impossible with God," and repeat them in hours of trial -- to all I love -- that their confidence in Our Lord may be reanimated, when all human help fails. Amen

20. Logan

Gabriel,
    Please help us discover our strength to declare God's teachings of love and compassion.
    Thank you.