St. Gabriel, the Archangel Comments

The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It appears first in the prophesies of Daniel in the Old Testament. The angel announced to Daniel the prophecy of the seventy weeks. His name also occurs in the apocryphal book of Henoch. He was the angel who appeared to Zachariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptizer. Finally, he announced to Mary that she would bear a Son Who would be conceived of the Holy Spirit, ... Continue Reading

1. RAJESH ( RAJ )

I always tell my friends and colleague that i am guided from GOD and get advice in my dream. I feel to have a power to know if somebody is trying to harm me and in difficult situation, i was able to predict to myself what is going to happen especially at work and my private life.But now i am failing in my life but i take it positive by considering that i have done sin and not taken the advice given to me in my thought and dream. As i can read someone heart mostly my superiors, if they thought negative on me, i just resign and its happen to me 5 time in 25 years career. I am in a senior level position in manufacturing industry, i always try to be fair to everybody and bring a friendly environment by following the procedures, disciplines and Law regulation and that helps me to increase the company efficiency, i even got complain with 2 of my directors that i must not be friendly to the workers but i replied please check the efficiency not the friendship. I always do competition and try to be on top on efficiency without harming anybody but only by communicating and that create jealousy, as i do my prayer everyday and by my dream guidance i always succeeded. Who was the GOD and guidance in my dream???.
    LORD SAINT GABRIEL,i have been told you are my Guardian ANGEL, please help me! I believe in GOD, when i try on net to get some info on you, my tears came out by seeing your photo and i felt with energy and inspired, as i am a HINDU, i go to pray in the church occasionally.
    Thanks a lot for being my guardian and taking care at every moment and please return to my dream and shower your blessing on me, my wife and son.Give me instruction as you usually does in my heart. Protect me from all evils and remain strong.
    I am jobless for 5 months, more than 30 application done in South Africa, Canada and USA only 2 has been interviewed , waiting for selection.
    I live in a rental house for 16 years, my own house given by my father is under negotiation to get it in December without harming and using legal procedure to my brother who always swear and fight with me.My aim was to let my Nephew and Nice to study up to University level as my Brother was always fighting with my Aunt and HARASSING the whole family.

LORD SAINT GABRIEL, my Guardian Angel return to my dream, remove my sin and bless me and my family and everybody who need help. AMEN.

2. GABRIEL LEVY

I am posting this message on Sunday, July 8, 2012. I wonder what will occur on THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL'S Feastday on Saturday, September 29, 2012. Perhaps GABRIEL will deliver a message to the World, on that day, much the same as the message that he delivered to SAINT MARY, telling her that she was going to become the mother of the MESSIAH, and to name him JESUS. Thank You.

3. GABRIEL LEVY

I would like thank the Editors of Catholic Online for posting this website on THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL. It's nice to know that GABRIEL hasn't been forgotten, even though it's been about 2,000 years since he last came to SAINT MARY and announced to her that she was going to become the mother of JESUS the MESSIAH.

4. GABRIEL LEVY

Dear ARCHANGEL GABRIEL, Since I'm named after you, I would like you to intercede on my behalf and ask THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL to come to me in a dream at night. Thank You and GOD BLESS both you and MICHAEL.

5. Lori

Oh my dear St Gabriel. My rock, example and purest of love. Understand and hear what is in my heart. With the guidance of a life time, reveal what is to be and surrender to all that is holy and pure. Grateful for all the blessings that encircle what is mutual. I thank thee for all the guidance and love provided. Live what has been shared and seen. Peace be with all who have the honor to seek, know and understand. Amen

6. lorraine

i have been told you are my guardian abngel ;please help me i can't seem to get a whole.i trust and believe in god and the saints i'am a christian but married a man whose past is full of evil.my home is hloy wash down i have had 3 surg in 6 months .no strenth.i know god is able i do my noveans with a neighbor ,she is god sent i hav my book of prayers ,i pray for my children and others help me st. gaberial to regain ..i carry a pic of you,and on my alter.i need help.

7. Michael

Saint Gabriel interceade for me, help answer my prayers.

8. Gabriel

Dear name sake ArchAngel Gabreil please help and pray 4 me to resemble U in anything, where and acts so as to b wit U after my life exile. Again, remember also my intentions and dat of my family, relastions, friends & wel-wishers, dat all will receive d gud thing asking 4rm God. Amen. I also pray 4 all answering Gabriel & Gabrielle, dat 2ru Ur intercession, we all ll b wit U in heaven, 2ru Ur prayers & help & wit dat of our Blessed Mother Mary. Amen.

9. patrick

our arch angel please pray 4 us 4 this world has alot of evil,surroundin us all,pray 4 us we offer our prays 4 all our angels and our LORD GOD .....AMEN.

10. maxine

St Gabriel, I ask to please watch over all my family , My husband has been sick this wholle year ,he stays in the bed ,we dont talk much anymore my house is so dark ,and i so much need your help ,i feel like im dying inside ,we been married 23 yrs and i feel no love empty , but i try to do whatever i can but i am so week and alone, i ask you please heal him ,take the hurt i know he holds in , iiPlease help him qnd qll my family ,help me be the wife he needs ,and also bring my husband back to me ,he is a good man,and i hope he can forgive me for hurting him .St GabrielPlease help me St Gabriel Help me

11. VIRGIE N. CALLO-ETIS

Even as a kid, i have believed GOD created angels to guide and protect each one of us. And, until now I still believe in the presence of angels in my life. If I could say, I have my favorite angel, it is St. Gabriel especially that I was born on March 24, his feast day and the day before March 25, feast day of the Annunciation.

12. louis

dear st. Gabriel the archangel.... help me in my daily life, my study, my family, and my friends.. help me to stay closely with Him.. help me to more strength in faith.. i ask this through my beloved archangel..st.Gabriel.... amen.. in the name of the father, and the son and the holy spirit ..amen..

13. RAMYA

Thanks a lot to St. Gabriel for being my guardian angel and taking care of mine at my every moment and please shower your blessings on me and give instructions to me on behalf of God whom I love the most beyond everything. Now I am getting into a new job please guide me as you guided me earlier and bless me and my family and show us ways from every problems and worries. Thanking you again.

14. dianna C

thank u god for Angle"s u r n my heart allways

15. michael varger

Dear Archangel Gabriel, you feature prominently in the story of salvation and for this reason I turn to you for help. I have no doubts of your archangelic privileges in Heaven and in your angelic desire to help souls, more so those souls who are lost, unloved, scarred and suicidal. Hence, I now turn to you to help a scarred & suicidal soul of Timmy Ivaska. Timmy was born to a Finnish family in the working class district of Ryde, Sydney on Sunday, 4 April 1976. Timmy was the 4th child and a 3rd son to a very hard working mother and hopelessly alcoholic father. They moved from one housing commission house growing up in a loveless, cold and struggling environment. His 2nd eldest brother a heroin addict inpired Timmy to smoke heroin assuring Timmy that it will not addict him. Well, it didn't take Timmy too long to become a $200 a day heroin addict for 10 horrible years.

By the grace of God, Timmy went to rehab and out he came completely free from haroin addiction, he was filled with love for life and dsire to make something out of his life. Timmy had a good job, played sport, lived in a nice home and enjoyed the love of his family & friends until 11 months ago when he fell deeply in-love with a spunky young girl on heroin. Timmy is now sleeping on park benches in Sydney living like an animal and back in hell, his heroin hell. Where there is life there is hope so I turn to you, Gabriel our Archangel, to save Timmy and restore him back to us, his loving family and loyal friends. AMEN

16. Amalia King

Blessed St. Gabriel I pray that I am worthy of your blessings and protection from all evil and remain strong in my faith to our God, Place your holy hand on, and keep me and my precious family happy, healthy, and out of harms way. I will always remain your humble servant, second only to God. My little messenger is Gabriel David King my eight year old son, what an angel he is!

17. Kayk

St Gabriel the Archangel is my chosen saint for confirmation, becuase he is to allknowing and is in the critical junctures of the Bible. he is at the end of the world, the birth of jesus, marys conception, and all sorts of stuff. he is awesome. love u, gabriel. ^^

18. anoynomous

At his present time my family is going through a very hard time. My daughter-in-law has ms and it has progressed and she has to make very difficult choices about medication. My son is having alot of problems with his ex-wife and she is not taking proper care of the children. My daughter is very un-happy..she wants to change jobs and make a long distance move plus her relationship has just fallen apart. She needs your prayers and help very much. I too am going through my own thing in addition to my children's sorrows. Please embrace us all and help us allthrough a most difficult time. Watch over my entire family and let this hard time pass.

19. Carrie Ann

St Gabriel, my Guardian Angel, please protect my children, loved ones and I. I ask for blessings and the favors I need to carry on. Please intercede on our behalf to the Heavenly Father and ask Him to please answer Carrie's prayers immediately. Thank you. In Jesus Name. Amen

20. Zaria

Dearest St.Gabriel,the Archangel.
    Please watch over my family and I. Bess us and keep us sheltered and safe.

Love,