St. Frances Xavier Cabrini Comments

St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, Virgin (Feast day November 13) St. Frances was born in Lombardi, Italy in 1850, one of thirteen children. At eighteen, she desired to become a Nun, but poor health stood in her way. She helped her parents until their death, and then worked on a farm with her brothers and sisters. One day a priest asked her to teach in a girls' school and she stayed for six years. At the request of her Bishop, she founded the ... Continue Reading

1. robert

I thought Elizabeth Ann Seton was the first American saint. Yes?

2. frances

she is so awesome

3. Michelle

she is the saint for my daughters report. I just love her.

4. Melissa

I need more facts

5. morgan

she is a wonderful person

6. montgomery

she's nice.

7. diana

This should have more facts about the person.

8. dd