St. Emma Comments

Emma was a relative of Emperor St. Henry II and also known as Hemma. She was raised at Henry's court by St. Cunegund, and according to legend was married to Landgrave William of Friesach. Their two children were murdered during an uprising of mines owned by William. Grief-stricken, he made a pilgrimmage to Rome and died on the way back. Emma then decided to devote her life to God. She gave liberally to the poor, founded several religious houses ... Continue Reading

1. emy
    7 months ago

nice about emma

2. emma
    10 months ago

Hi my name is Emma I am doing a project with a st I think is interesting and I pickt st.emma because she did a lot of good things for the world.

3. Random shim
    11 months ago

My name is Emma and I did my saint project on St. Emma too! :)

4. Lady Gaga
    11 months ago

I love this saint because I used to dress like her in my saint days. I was quite swaggy. Dont forget to buy my new album. Gaga out

5. Samantha

I love the name Emma. Actually, my name was going to be Emma. My birthday is also in June, so I can sort of relate to her. I am going to take her name for Confirmation.

6. Emma

My name is also Emma so I am going to chose her as my confirmation name.
    Because I love her work and her story

7. vieve

this artical was so helpful as i was researching st emma for my confirmation name:)

8. Brookeeee

what virtue did she display the most ?

9. Emma

Who painted the first painting in this article? I can't find the name of the painter anywhere.

10. Emma

my b'days a day after her feast day and my names emma

11. Emma

My name is also Emma and I was looking for a name for confirmation, I picked Zita, and came across this. What freaked me out though was St. Emma's feast day is June 27 which also happens to be my birthday. Creepy!!!!

12. EMMA

i am also named EMMA and i am also using this saint for a project at school she was quite coregous!!!

13. Chizobam

I love her wrks.

14. annmarie

i love this saint !!!!!!

15. Jesse

Emma is such a beautiful name I like Emily better tho

16. Kathy

I am going through RCIA and need a Saint name. I was having alot of trouble choosing a name so I took the first initial of my children in order of birth - EMA- and found Emma. She is the one for me!

17. LIZZY

what virtues did this saint practice in her life?

18. Emma

I'm named Emma, also! I definately think Saint Emma is a good saint ti choose if you're getting confirmed.

19. destiny

my grandmas name is Emma

20. Emma

My name is Emma to her feastday is only a couple months away about 2 actually it is pritty cool.