St. Catherine Laboure Comments

St. Catherine Laboure, virgin, was born on May 2, 1806. At an early age she entered the community of the Daughters of Charity, in Paris, France. Three times in 1830 the Virgin Mary appeared to St. Catherine Laboure, who then was a twenty-four year old novice. On July 18, the first apparition occurred in the community's motherhouse. St. Catherine beheld a lady seated on the right side of the sanctuary. When St. Catherine approached her, the ... Continue Reading

1. Rosella
    7 months ago

St. Catherine Laboure, please pray for me and my family.

2. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Catherine Laboure, Please intercede and pray for us through Mother Mary, to safeguard us from various temptations which lead us astray from God.

3. Eustace Singine
    10 months ago

St Catherine Laboure, pray for me and my family that we lead our lives as you did, the world is full of dissappointing events and intercede for us that no evil and any curses may be upon us, pray for us that all evil whether visible or invisible be destroyed to ashes. St Catherine pray for us to fulfil the journey of the Gospel and lead our lives like you did. Pray the we should be protected under the hands of our dear Virgin Mother Mary who teaches us Faith, Hope and Charity. Pray for us that we may be able to give praise to our Almighty Father through his beloved son Jesus Christ who died for us and served us from all evil. Pray that our sight is open both physical and spiritual so as to follow the Lord's footsteps, Denounce any form of illnesses or sickness that may come upon us. I make this prayer through my LORD AND SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST, SON OF THE LIVING GOD.... AMEN. We love you Lord.

4. Marceline
    10 months ago

ST Catherine pray for me and my family

5. christopher
    10 months ago

St.Catherine Laboure i pray 2 you in faith
    Please pray for me and my family
    God Bless us all
    Amen

6. joseph grech
    10 months ago

Oh Mary Vergin Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners to have courage to stick to, our Faith in God's Providential Will, Hope in the His Divine Mercy and Charity towards our neighbours.

7. Johnathan Merino

St cathrine Laboure Pray for me and my life! and my familia.

8. Sam

St Catherine Laboure, pray for my tyroide, ands keep th evil away from me, and help my wife

9. Dorothy

Sweet and kind St. Catherine Laboure, please pray that the Lord will grant my most sincere wish. Thank you for listening to this petition.

10. Joseph Mathew

St. Catherine Laboure, please intercede for us before Holy Virgin Mary, our dearest Mother of Jesus, to safeguard us from the machinations of the evil one.

11. Joseph

Please pray for my sister Mary on this feastday of St. Catherine Laboure. Mary wears a Miraculous Medal frequently.

Thank you.

12. Brian

Mother Mary I invite you into my trails. I ask for the graces never ask for. Through the prayers of St Catherine hear and answer my plead. Give the graces to leave the ways of sin and the graces needed to know God will in my life. Grace of healing, forgiveness, restoration, mercy in my trail to save my license .. In the Name of Jesus Christ

13. christie

Dear St. Catherine Laboure, pray for us to Our Blessed Mother, to heal all children who are born with grave illnesses. Bless and bring to fruition the hope and desire of all women, who wish to bring to birth a child, who is hale and hearty, healthy and holy. Help me to persevere in praying the Rosary each and everyday. Amen.

14. gevanantham

St. Catherine Laboure, please pray for us that God's grace be upon us, His children. Help us to imitate you in giving ourselves to God in caring and serving the needy especially the elderly.

15. Mary Anne

Dear St. Catherine, I just learned from a priest who gave a wonderful homily about you today, on your feast day, that your given name was Zoe. I have an 8 year old granddaughter named Zoe who is ill and in great need of healing. Please intercede for her and ask the Blessed Mother to intercede for her also. Thank you.

16. christopher

St catherine please pray for me and my family
    god bless you
    Amen

17. mike zirpoli

How Bless we are of the example we can learn from All these Saints.

18. chet bas

happy feast day St. Catherine Laboure. thank you for protecting us when we visited your tomb in paris

19. christie

Dear St. Catherine Laboure, pray for us to our Blessed Mother Mary. That we may we supported in our disappointments. Keep us always encouraged, cheerful and positive. Amen.

20. general usmc acmf sas aif ****

28th nov 2012:st catherine laboure dc;pray for us & companions!