St. Camillus de Lellis Comments

St. Camillus de Lellis was born at Bocchianico, Italy. He fought for the Venetians against the Turks, was addicted to gambling, and by 1574 was penniless in Naples. He became a Capuchin novice, but was unable to be professed because of a diseased leg he contracted while fighting the Turks. He devoted himself to caring for the sick, and became director of St. Giacomo Hospital in Rome. He received permission from his confessor (St. Philip Neri) to ... Continue Reading

1. waithiraa
    1 month ago

Please pray for me and all the sick at homes and at hospitals. Pray for my brother who is a nurse, may he be inspired by your example. Thanks be to God.

2. christina
    4 months ago

St. Camillus, I am a nurse, and I pray to you for inner strength and courage to continue to do the right thing, despite an outside force that is corrupt and only after profit. I was brought to a facility with your namesake as a calling, and I fear the current proprietors are not honest of heart. I pray to you to continue watching over those who truly care for those in need, and please allow the right thing to do to be stronger than mere temptations and greed. Thank you, amen.

3. Robert
    6 months ago

St Camillus,

Please help heal my son and my wife of the back injuries they have and please take away their pain. Thank you and may God Almighty bless and keep you.

Robert

4. Barbara Fassio
    8 months ago

Dear St. Camillus please guide and watch over my daughter. She has just received her MA degree and is looking for a job as a medical assistant. In two weeks she will take her CMA exams. She loves this fields and vocation. Please help her receive medical assistants interviews and future employment. Guide her as you would your daughter. Barbara

5. Frank Theodory

Dear St. Camillus, I am asking your pray, Pray for me so that I can do well in my PhD studies here in Germany. Pray for my wife to have good health and to deliver safely next month, pray for my young brothers and sisters, pray for my young brother avith who has completed his studies to get employed. Thank you very much for your pray, it is now six month since I asked your pray so that I get scholarship and answered your pray thank you, Glory to God.

6. Kathy

I would like to thank St Camillus for favors and blessings received especially for the reversal of impending death for a woman expected to die within days who is still with us almost one month later and who's health has stabilized. The prayer to St Camillus was found recently in my Father's wallet five years after he passed away from cancer. Praise Be Jesus Christ!

7. Tina

Do you know who wrote this and when it was made

8. Juergen Francis

Here my PERSONAL STORY
    n July 2011 the Doctor in Bangkok - Hospital told me that i have AIDS and a Virus which could not be identified​ they could not help me any more. A Doctor from the USA​ also told me that i ' am dieing. So i ask to be trans faired​ to a place where i can die peaceful. The International Aids Foundation of Thailand based in Bangkok told me there where a nice Place in Rayong (Camillian Social Center/Rayong).Dedication with the believe to provide Palliative Care within the Camillian - Social Center The Camillian Social Center in Rayong is confronting AIDS in the 21st century through prevention, treatment and care. We believe that prevention, treatment and care go together to reduce the potential for the transmission of the virus.The Thai government recognizes the Camillian Social Center in Rayong (CSC)
    as a Leader in the fight against HIV/AIDS. The CSC cooperates with the Ministry of Social Work and the hospitals operating in the South Eastern region of Thailand.​
    I just want to thank you St.Camillus he made it posible for me to be in a Place like Camillian Social Center Rayong.............
    .thank you Juergen Francis Kilbinger

9. Winnie

I fournd a little white paper with
    LITTLE CROSS OF ST. CALLIMUS - Blessed for the sick on the front
    inside there is a small red felt cross
    inside the paper reads:
    Note
    This little cross has been blessed according to a formula approved by the
    Congregation of Rites. The sick person should fasten it to the scapular
    or on the inside of the garment, while trustingly invoking Saint Camillus,
    the patron of the sick.
    Don't remember where I got it but have been keeping it in my purse.
    Last Friday, I lost my hearing in my right ear. I ask St. Camillus to pray
    for me to help restore my hearing. I am very honored to have this
    cross to remind me how great our Father is and hope it is not selfish
    to pray for myself before others at this time. God bless

10. Frank Theodory

Dear St. Camillus, I am asking your pray, Pray for me so that I can get a PhD scholarship. Pray for my wife to have good health, pray for my young brothers and sisters, pray for my young brother avith who has completed his studies to get employed. Thank you

11. Sue Kerr

Saint Camillus is the Patron Saint of and for NURSES!! , For practically 100 years, St. Camillus is thePatron Saint of Nurses, St. Luke is the Patron Saint of Doctors, not St. Camillus. Would you send inforrmation as to why this site says St. Camiillus is the patron saint of doctors?

12. Lucia D

St. Camillus, Please, St. Camilius I need your help, I been a nurse for a long time, and have been falsely accused, that the truth will be known, and my nursing license left untouch, I love being a nurse, and it breaks my heart the lies that been told. I will make sure your name is known among all nurses, and doctors. Please, St. Camilius pray for me to my father in Heaven. Amen

13. Mary

Dear St. Camillus, please pray for my son Matt, who will see the kidney specialist tomorrow. Please pray that his test results are better than expected and that his condition is stable. I will make your name known. Thank you for your prayers and attention. I believe and am thankful for your interception.

14. Mary

Thank you St Camillus de Lellis for your prayers for my son, Andy. He pass his physical and he was offered the job he applied for. Please keep him in your prayers that he stays safe and that this job changes his world for the better. The power of prayer is so great. I will pass your name on.

15. Othmar Haule

I have elected by my fellow Catholic family group to lead them on weekly prayer picking up You St. Camillus as our Guardian. P/se St. Camillus pray for me so that I become successful in this spiritual work. Also pray for my wife so that she gets cured the dangerous diseases threatening Her life. Pray to My Boy Menrad Haule who has failed in colleges and heading towards wrong destine. Pray for my daughter Winnie Haule to do well in her University studies. Pray for Boy Hollan Haule who has just Completed Computer Engineering and Information Technology so that He gets a relevant job for his Carrier. Pray for all sick members in St Camillus Catholic Groups to cured and Pray for Holly spirit to bind us together as a Catholic group under your Guardianship. Thanks St. Camillus

16. Mary

Dear St. Camillus de Lellis, please pray that our son's D scheduled operation in January is successful, and that he recovers quickly to pursue his studies and his life. In addition, please pray for A to pass his physical for his new job when he is hired. Again please keep M in your prayers too that his sickness may be reversed. Thank you and I will make your name known.

17. Mary

Dear St. Camillus please pray for my son, M, who was diagnosed with renal vascular hypertension. He is the sweetest boy in the world. Please pray for a miracle for him that perhaps this sickness can be reversed. I will make your name known. Thank you

18. Peg ROCCA

I went to a healing service and was told that I need to pray to St. Camillus. Truly a blessed saint. I work at a hospital and pray for many there, so I guess that is the connection. I am praying for my husband as he is deaf and cannot hardly hear the God's words spoken at Mass. Please pray for Sonya and David, who are both fighting addictions. Please intercede for me for all the newly diagnosed cancer patients at the hospital. May they find peace and healing of their heart, soul, mind and body. Praise, Glory, Honor and Thanksgiving for your prayers.

19. Cathy Gately

St. Camillus is indeed a very powerful saint , he is the patron saint of nurses in in Rome particular as he was a nurse at San Giacoma Hospital in Rome, Italy!! His church in Rome is the Maddalena and his little apartment is next to the church, well worth the visit in Rome!!!

20. Godwin Eze

i will like to join this order of st camillus.
    since i ever heard of st camillus i started praying that one day i will be one of them