St. Benedict Comments

In our modern world, we talk fast, we travel fast, and we even pray fast. Have you ever attended rosaries where people seem to say the words at breakneck speed -- apparently more worried about finishing before Mass starts than savoring each word? Our impatience to get to the end, our focus on completion rather than process is a real danger in reading Scripture when every word is from God and has a power all its own. Benedict knew that power ... Continue Reading

1. klachz

very helpful, thank you

2. Tom

There is no saint's day given here for St. Benedict. That's disappointing since that is what I was looking for. I find a date for his twin when I look her up. HELP! Must I go search elsewhere?

3. louise

this was very helpful,
    i needed help with an assignment.

4. John M.

Thats cool

5. Kloey

this helped me with a project

6. david

Thank you.

7. Jody B

This info has really helped me with my school project...thanks lots:P

8. Michael

I have heard St. Michael referred to as the Patron Saint of Law Enforcement. But also as the Angel of Death ?

Explain please.

9. john

This is a splendid sight, because of it I can now learn all the prayers

10. Bev

I'm so grateful to be able to access so many beautiful Catholic teachings and truths online. Bought a St Benedicts crucifix and have enjoyed reading about him and his inspiring faith. St Benedict, pray for us.

11. rain mark

hi how are you!!

12. Annette

I thank St. Benedict for hearing my prayer and have faith in his intercession to our merciful God through Jesus his Son.