St. Benedict Comments

In our modern world, we talk fast, we travel fast, and we even pray fast. Have you ever attended rosaries where people seem to say the words at breakneck speed -- apparently more worried about finishing before Mass starts than savoring each word? Our impatience to get to the end, our focus on completion rather than process is a real danger in reading Scripture when every word is from God and has a power all its own. Benedict knew that power ... Continue Reading

1. richard Jeckel

I felt a bad force at work in my life,I needed something inspiring.
    I bought a St. Benedict Medal , I hope for good things to return in my life.
    Please pray for others.

2. Josephine

I thank St. Benedict for always hearing my prayer and have faith in his intercession to our merciful God through Jesus his Son. Peace and love to all.

3. michele doman

Was St. Benedict a priest?

4. AMUTHAN G NADAR

ST. BENEDICT ( PUNITHA ASIRVATHAPAR) BLESSED, THROUGH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH i.e. ST BENEDICT'S CHURCH TO PROTECT AND HIGHLY PROMOTE OUR VILLEGE PEOPLE, FOR LAST 125 YEARS PATHINATHAPURAM, THIRUNELVELI (DIST), TAMIL NADU, INDIA.

5. M.C.Jose

I would like to know the importance of Benedict Cross,and the meaning of the inscription e.g.OLIV-B VRSNSM etc.on the cross. Is there any prayer to say while venerating the cross.?

6. Richard Conant

System Benedict has truly stepped into my life at a very important time. I feel the strength of his support.

7. john kelly

I would like a prayer to saint benedict and a medal as my wife has chronic kidney failure
    J.M.KELLY.Thanks

8. Benedict Plaatjies

My parents gave me a name of someone very special. I can only try to live like him.

9. MRS. GEORGE

\

please pray for my daughter, searching for a job, but in vain.
    thank you & God bless you..

10. kelsey

st benedict was a GREAT saint and he is very honored :)

11. justine

i have memorized this story since i was in grade 1 for i have been studying in st scholastica's college-manila,philippines for over 7 years already. but it nice to know that many take interest on the life of st benedict :D :-bd .

12. Keks Benedict

Pls i want to know if St Benedict have an anthem or prayer that is use as anthem for him, becasuse he is my patron saint.

13. katie

i just wanted to know his feast day and wat he was the patron of but its not here : (

14. Sarah

Thanks for the info :D

15. trent

I just wanted to know what he is the saint of but it is not here

16. sonia lowingali

thank you so much this helped me sooo much! ,3 =]

17. gillard

thanks^^
    this is what i needed :D

18. C Richards

This is great. Thank you so much. It's just what I needed to hear today!

19. BATOBALANI

THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL INFORMATION. FROM NOW ON I WILL READ OVER AND OVER THE PSALMS UNTIL I MEMORIZE AND INSTILL IT N MY MIND AND HEART.

20. Patricia Fields

Why is St. Benedict the patron saint of kidney disease?