St. Benedict Comments

In our modern world, we talk fast, we travel fast, and we even pray fast. Have you ever attended rosaries where people seem to say the words at breakneck speed -- apparently more worried about finishing before Mass starts than savoring each word? Our impatience to get to the end, our focus on completion rather than process is a real danger in reading Scripture when every word is from God and has a power all its own. Benedict knew that power ... Continue Reading

1. Tina
    7 months ago

St Benedict please intercede on my behalf
    In Jesus name that if it be Gods will that this issue
    With my kidney be simple not complicated and that
    I be completely healed of my symptoms and any kidney problems. Thank you and be with all those who come here and ask for your intercession

2. efren sucaldito
    7 months ago

DEAR ST. BENEDICT,
    My partners and I are planning to put up a pre-school under your name. Please help me find the best location for the school and help us also find the best teachers and staff to compose the personnel roster. We also ask you to help us and guide us in preparing everything we need such as the building and facilities, teachers preparation, marketing of the program for a good enrollment, management and organization, etc. These we ask in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord through your intercession, Amen.

3. andrea bernhard
    7 months ago

Today, after mass, a friend gifted me a St. Benedict medal. I am so happy and wore it right away. When I got home I searched about him in the internet and I am so delighted to know about his life. From now on I will include him during my prayer time. I am so blessed.
    St. Benedict please pray for my husband's conversion. Noel was baptized a catholic but was not brought up as such. Born on Christmas day!!! Isn't it so sad St. Benedict ?!! :( We are in our sixties ! though I try my best to be an example..... I pray to the Lord that before he passes on he will go back to Jesus... amen.

4. Mary
    8 months ago

Dear St. Benedict,
    I ask to continue to intercede, with your prayers for Matthew, to keep his sickness stable and not progress. Thank you.

5. VFRG

Dear Saint Benedict,

I pray that you will help praying all these people who asks for your help. They love our Father, they deserve mercy and forgiveness. They need peace within their own lives. This I ask in Jesus' mighty name through the loving intercession of Mother Mary. Amen.

6. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Please instill the Pope, the cardinals, the bishops and the priests of the Catholic Church with your power of prayer and contemplation that they truly feel the presence and the power of God that they place all their trust in Him and devout themselves in living and preaching the gospels in letter and spirit. Protect the Church from the onslaught of this material and modernist world which seeks to destroy the divinity and wisdom of Christ by making people slaves by its influences. Empower me dear saint to overcome such temptation and realise its vanities and commit myself to the power and protection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Enable me to believe that we live not by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. Amen.

7. Benedict

My mother named me Benedict from a vow she had to St Benedict
    my mom lost a baby boy as it was being born and before I was born she prayed and had a vow to St Benedict that if I was born and lived my name would be Benedict and she always told me to pray to St.Benedict and I always do

8. Agula Joseph Ogoror

St. Benedict, bless me with wisdom to remain true to God's devine way of life, attain high quality leadership skills in for leading, organising, inspiring communities in Afrikca for a greater wellbeing.

9. jay l. abella

dear saint benedict,

i come to you to pray to the lord for my sufferrings. please relieve me from my blood disorder. please hear this prayer and the prayers of others who come to you. please give us a chance. thank you.

10. Tiffany

Dear St. Benedict. Please bless the poor, the jobless, the lonely and those who are hurting right now. Please open up more soup kitchens to feed the hungry. Help those who are sick.

11. Christopher James

Dear St. Benedict, please assist me in discerning a religious vocation and if i am called to religious life give me the strength and courage to follow with full faith and trust, God's Will. I ask this through Christ Our Lord Amen.

12. Denisse

I was given St. Benedict, I was given 5 medals by one of my co-workers. We just bought a house and she told me these medals would protect my house from any evil. I barely found about you and believe you are a generous and miraculous. I ask you to please help my husband find a better job, where we can spend more time as a family and for me to be able to be at home with my baby. I thank you God for all the good things that You have given us, including the ones You haven’t given us. I ask you to please give us our health especially to my baby and husband. Denisse

13. ggleeus

Vicki apple
    i pray and plead to all the angels saints and our lord for the healing of dear anthony in spirit and in body
    may his sainted parents intercede as saints in heaven to our holy mother and finally to our lord JC

14. Mary

Dear Saint Benedict,

My son was diagnosed with Renal Vascular Hypertension a couple of year ago. He is the sweetest boy in the world. He will undergo a MRI and dialysis this December to see if this condition is reversible. We have been told that it probably isn't. Please intercede and pray for him, in addition to helping him be strong through these procedures. I believe in miracles, and perhaps a miracle will happen to Matt. Thank you and I will pass your name on.

15. Araceli P. Dableo

St. Benedict, you are a very good servant of God..your faith so great..I thank God I've known a good person and i made it realized that God's providence is so bountiful..Thank you St. Benedict..I pray by every word heartily and so grateful i learned more on your virtues and dedication to God..

16. AMUTHAN G NADAR

The only Roman Catholic church of ST. BEDEDICT'S PARSH IN INDIA, (Pathinathapuram Near Vadakkangulam -( Tuticorin Diacese), Tirunelveli Dist, Tamilnadu - Pin Code 627116, India) will be celebrated St. Bededic't church 125th year celebration the whole year i,e 12th July 2012 to 11th July 2013, ST. BENEDICT FEAST - 02.07.2013 TO 11.07.2012 TEN DAYS

17. Vicki LiPuma

St. Benedict , I pray to you to please help my husband, Anthony, who is a new dialysis patient. Please cure him of his affliction. I implore your intercession, Amen.

18. Kimmiez

I have prayed to St. Benedict and have worn a St. Benedict medal since my kidney surgery one year ago today! Thank You St. Benedict.

19. christie

St. Benedict, I thank you for the successful Speech Day ceremony that we held today. All my tiredness was worth it. Now dear Saint, help me to conclude the tasks that are still to be done by tomorrow, before school closes: my yearbook articles, stories, and reports, messages, and photos. Please help me to get the cooperation I need for entrance exam papers to be marked while I'm on holiday.
    I give God thanks for all the multitude of blessings I and my students have received throughout the school year. Bless my holiday dear Jesus, grant me safe travel. Give me the grace to see what needs be done and do it efficiently. Most of all may we enjoy the company of children, their spouses and our grandchildren.
    I pray for healing, both physical and mental for all sick children. St. Benedict please work a miracle for them Have pity and compasssion on them. Amen

20. christie

St Benedict, and St. Scholistica lovely twins. Wonderful servants of God. You taught us to trust in God's providence. Help me to recall all the moments in my life in which I have received You divine protection. Yes, even extreme danger to my life. I was protected from near death. Dear Jesus, I trust in you, daily more and more. Amen.