St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Pray for the Church and Pope Francis. Strengthen him with the zeal you had to proclaim Christ and be with him in his mission to root out the homolobbys from the Church, especially from Vatican. Help those bishops and priests who are chained by the devil of homosexuality. Grant them the grace to overcome their sinful nature and preach Christ and proclaim the Gospel. Assist everyone who has taken up this task of cleansing the Holy Church, The Bride of Christ, of the homo nexus and destroy their power to destroy the Church. Gift the servants of Christ your tongue to preach the Faith with Love and Hope. Bless my brothers Antony Thadeus and Antony Pius. Fill them with your love and grant them all their desires and keep them safe and sound. Bless their family too. Amen.

2. Janinne

St Anthony, thank you for coming into my family and being our patron saint. Your humor and guidance always brings us closer to you and God. Ever watch over, guide and protect us. We celebrate your feast day with hope and happiness.

3. Stanley Adigwe

Saint Anthony of Padua the Wonder Worker, intercede for me that God may grant all my request if it be for the good of my soul. Amen

4. MGR

Happy Feast Day, St. Anthony.
    Remembering the great things that you did and how you walked a righteous life. I pray that my life can reflect God's love. Thank you for your intercessions!
    Please continue to pray on my behalf as I ask our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ for the following:
    For the salvation of my family and their protection, for healing of my body, for favor at work and school, that I may move forward and forget past unhealthy relationships, and that I will be blessed with a godly husband. I pray for strength & wisdom. May I have the understanding that God's will in my life is more than what I could ever imagine or hope for. Lord, align my will with Yours.
    Thank you, St. Anthony. You will always be one of my most beloved saints.
    Thank you Jesus, for dying on the cross for my sins, and for your resurrection.
    Amen.

5. Joseph Mathew

St. Anthony, Grant me the grace to hold back my tongue from evil, and talk wisely as you did always.

6. chet bas

happy feast day St. Anthony. thank you for you intercessions. we love you so much. please continue to intercede for my mom and i.

7. Allinson

Dear St.. Anthony on this special day I first of all thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed on me , my family and known ones. I pray and hope you will bless us always . Always bless us and protect us sinners and guide us in live to make the right choices.

Happy feast to all the devotees of Blessed St. Anthony all over the world and may you all seek what you ask in good faith . God bless you all .

8. Stephen lumba

St Anthony pray for me to achieve my dream in life...i would like a land for may family and also help me in the fund raising to construct the house of the lord at home

9. Christopher Antony

St.Antony of Padua doctor of church please pray for my family and friends
    I ask for Gods Blessing
    Amen

10. Debra

Happy Feast Day, dear St. Anthony! I have prayed nine nights to you--I beg your intercession for my petition. I love you and need you so much right now. Please take my request to our dear Savior despite my sinfulness and unworthiness and I will sing your praises to all!

11. Don Charles Anthony Weerakoon

Today is 13th June 2013,783 years after St Anthony's death. I am from Sri Lanka living in Hong Kong. Decided to go to this site remembering the date today as he is my name's saint who had saved my life when I was 2 years from a deadly attack of a Coma! Since then, my dad & mom made me to vouch my Saint every month by lighting few Candles as a honour to him and ask more faith in God through his sermons. St Anthony is my closest and dearest friend and in my family who built it to date with God's blessings.
    His teachings still remain in my ears as if I have heard it lively. It is the time now to spread his preaching to the Church from our childhood and bring it forward as they grow which I believe is our prime duty to make a good and generous society today. Today, this appreciation of St Anthony goes to the entire world since my Parents paved the way to go to God from my childhood, I am now 56 years .....

12. aniogo eric

Powerful saint anthony, finder of lost items and helper of the poor, pls as we prepare for your feast, give me a new work and make me 2 achieve my aim of being a medical doctor trained in south africa. I promise to testify your good works AMEN

13. Fr Prince Puthenchakkalakal

St 'Antoy of Padua, please pray for me to lead a good priestly life

14. kate

Why do I so much believe that all my petition to st Anthony shall be granted before the end of the nine days novena? May be because I believe so much in u. Please do not leave me disappointed

15. evangeline p. ofrasio

o dear st. anthony, how can i ever thank you for always answering my prayers. you never failed me, and so with the others who come to you for help. now i truly know that you are GOD send for us. i always pray to you whenever i forget or loose something, no matter how trivial it maybe. I'M SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU. i pray that you may always pray for our needs, most of all to renew our FAITH & TRUST in GOD, to LOVE GOD & OBEY HIM above all. and to love others too. please pray for our families,our children and the youth that they too maybe renewed in FAITH and LOVE for GOD. and we pray too that we maybe united with you, with the HOLY TRINITY,with Mama MARY, Papa JOSEPH, the ANGELS and the SAINTS in heaven for all eternity. AMEN!

16. nona

St.ANTHONY PLS RECEIved my prayers I have all my trust in you. Im ve err y sure yiu will pray with've me to.com iur Lord and to our Lady of lourdes. vfitr this great need thst uhh ou know may our st ANthony. listen to myprayers. in god names

17. ANTHONY MADUAGWU

dear st. Anthony, thank you for disposing yourself to me by becoming my patron saint.please intercede for me in times of difficulties,help me to lead a holy life,strengthen my buisness connections and help mutiply my spiritual graces.above all greet the most holy trinity,the blessed virgin mary,the holy saints and angels of GOD,and all the heavenly host on my behalf. see you in heaven soon.thanks. yours brother in Christ,Anthony Maduagwu.

18. ANTHONY MADUAGWU

19. Sandra

St Anthony thank you for all you have done and continue to do. St. Anthony of Padua, Glorious for your miracles And for the condescension of Jesus In coming as a little child to repose in your arms, obtain for me from his bounty the grace which I ardently desire. You who were so compassionate towards sinners, regard not my unworthiness, but the glory of God, that it may be magnified by you in connection with the particular request which I now earnestly present to you. Please hear my petition for the healing & restoration of my relationship with the man I loved by the same name Tony. It was Tony who brought me closer to my faith, Love of God, Mother Mary, and of course St. Anthony yourself. restore our relationship for years to come. May Tony be brought back to the church, the faith, and see the love, prayer, hope I have for us and come back to my life and may we work together with faith in Jesus, and love for God and one another towards the unity of marriage. As a pledge of my gratitude, I beg you to accept my promise to live more faithfully in accordance with the teachings of the Church, and to be devoted to the service of the poor whom you loved and still love so greatly. Bless this my resolution, that I may be faithful to it even until death. St. Anthony, consoler of all the afflicted, Pray for me. St. Anthony, whom the infant Jesus so much loved and honored, Pray for me. Amen.

20. Anthony Aguilera

Dear Saint Anthony may you please help my parents find forgiveness and understanding deep in their hearts for I have sinned and lost their trust , please

I shall keep praying until sign of relief , Amen