St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. rtyecript

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

2. renee

dear St Anthony, we pray that you help heal our mother helen mary of her cyst and tumour, restore her to bodily health, thankyou for a doctor to help, please guide us to making the right decision for the best possible successful outcome we can get for Helen Mary, keep us all strong in faith hope and courage we BELIEVE trust in GOD!

3. josh

St.Anthony Please Pray for me to Have the Lord's Guidance and Provisional Blessing in all that I am to do now. Whether to stay where I am or to go where the Lord desires me to. Please pray for my discernment and wisdom! Thank You and God Bless all of you!

4. MaryAnnTony

Dear Saint Anthony please help me do my Teas Exam today well, and help me get into the /saint anthony Nursing programme which is of your own name. Please make me mark the right answers and fill me with wisdom as I do my Exam and focus well on the questions . Please work a miracle this time for this test. I studied all that I can. I remember how You helped me before for my test before, I'm sure You will never fail to help me this time too. Please ask God to work this miracle for me, as You are very special to Him. Thankyou Saint Anthony..Amen

5. ANTHONY

I thank God Almighty for being among the living. Saint Anthony of padua my patron Saint intercede for me so that my prayers and petitions will be answered in Jesus name Amen. Saint Anthony of padua pray for us.

6. Dianna H.

Dear St Anthony---please pray for the safe return of the missing New Hampshire girl, Celina. May she be returned safe and sound. May she have the Lord guide her home. Praise God. Amen

7. Mary

Thank you dear St. Anthony for answering my prayers. As my daughter labored with her first baby I asked you to help them find their way to a healthy delivery. And, though she came close to a C-section, my prayer to you was answered and she safely delivered her precious son. Then again, as she struggled with nursing her baby, I asked you to help them find their way together. And, once more, you did. I tell everyone I can about your positive role in my life and I thank you fromt he bottom of my heart. Whenever I invoke your help, I always say that I know there are many more important losses than mine - one's health, children, financial resources - and yet you answer my prayer all the same. I envision you in another life, sitting with the ones I've loved and lost, working to help me through my difficulties. It is such a peaceful, joyful vision for me. Till next time....

8. Arlene

Thank you St. Anthony for helping us to find my husband's missing object. St. Anthony please intercede for all those who are searching for what they have lost, being it physical, emotional or spiritual.

9. Kim

Dearest St. Anthony, .

Thank you for prayers answered to me and mine.

10. jb shyla franchina

Dear Anthony i want to be a truthful daughter to you and be blessed to u i like to be a good in this world and be happy i pray for my father mother elder sister and younger brother and to my hubby he is the follower of you please guide him in all the ways let our life be success always and leave a happy life your blessing should be shine on us your my favorite saint st anthonys pray for us......... july 15th 2011

11. Megan White

St. Anthony, please intercede on my behalf as I am going through the last fertility treatment that I can afford. The infant baby Jesus came to you. In you, St. Anthony, he saw a gentle spirit and a servant of God. Please help my husband and I to experience the love of a child of our own. Fill my womb with the miracle of a baby. Fill my heart with your love of Jesus. We are in need of a miracle. Many times I have prayed to you to help me find something that I have lost. Now, I pray to you on your Feast Day to help me find the child that is meant for me to love and raise and learn from. I have lost many years trying to have a child but I know that God has a plan for me. These years were not wasted, but filled with important lessons for me to learn. I am ready now to be a mother. I ask most humbly and simply that you help us to make that happen. In Jesus' name, I pray.

12. Iva

Today on your feast day, I pray that my children may meet and marry soon, good catholic professional partners, so that they may settle down and start families. For good health in mind and body for all of us.

13. Marina

Dear St Anthony,
    You who have never failed to answer my prayers I thank and Praise you for your constant Intersession for protection of me and my family. I pray for my parents especially my Mother and Sister and brothers who have so much of hatred and envy in their hearts towards me and my family. May they realise that My blessings are abundant because they are Gods gifts to us and not my own doing. I pray for strength never to hate them or bear any ill will toward them inspite of the way they treat us. May God bless them through your intersessions and open their eyes that we may all live in peace and harmony.
    Thank and Praise you my St.Anthony.

14. mathew

Thanks to St Antony for helping me to find my credit card that was lost

15. Anna Maria

Thank you my dear Saint Anthony de Padua, you truly are so miraculous in interceding to my Lord. You have always helped me with finding lost articles and other requests. Please help me today, dear saint with trying to forgive my children's father for abandoning us last Saturday. He got paid on Wednesday, and until today, I haven't heard a word from him. My children and I do not need to be going around his people to look for him, because I know they do not want him to come out of hiding. Whatever is keeping him from helping us, I believe stems from their being Godless and evil. Cast the devil into the deepest recess of hell dear Lord and away from me, my children and my people. Please Saint Anthony, ask God to have him help us and to stop building all this ugliness in his heart. Please also ask God to help me get a job that I will be happy and productive in. One more request and miracle if possible, that my son USMC Corporal Peter, be invisible to the enemy wherever he walks in Afghanistan and ask my dear God to bring him home physically, spiritually, mentally, safe to us back in Texas. God bless you, Saint Anthony de Padua.

16. fernando

gods humble servant st' Anthony of padua pray for us.

17. Ntalasha

St Anthony of Padua i beseech thee to pray for me and my family to obtain the Almighty God's mercy through his Son Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Pray for us to be blessed and enjoy peace. May we obtain back all that we have lost and be strengthened in faith.
    we invoke the intercessions of our Most blessed mother Mary mother of God.
    Thru Christ our Lord

18. Babu Mathew

Blessed St. Anthony
    I pray for your intervention in obtaining approval to my salary increase/promotion. It is delayed for a considerable period. Please work with the powers that be in my organisation and ensure an early positive decision. I would be grateful for your mercy. B. Mathew

19. Nelsinho

Saint Anthony, ourl lady of fatima, Pardieo Pio, mother mary, lord this are the word of Samantha the person in charge of my problems she promise that will try to evertyhing possbly to help me pray and perform a miracle for the staff in my department listen to her and accepted that and the board of examiners change their mind about my problems and give me a pass on my project please Saint Anthony and all saints a mention above pray and perform a miracle and answers my prayers for me to graduate (Samantha) she email me saying As promised this morning, I will discuss the issues that you have raised with staff in your department and email you again as soon as I have some further information for you. I pray In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit Amem. grant me this request so that the gratitude of my heart will be yours,Nelsinho

20. Nelsinho

Saint of the the Lost and Stolen Saint Anthony always find and return amazing things please Saint Anthony I ask of you to intercede to Jesus for me (Nelsinho) on my appeal on my ISP Mark to be valid that Samantha is the person with my case make her strong in help me turn around I believe that your intercession will be answered in find my real mark on my project, I dont have a familiy for me mother mary, our lady of Fatima, St Anthony and pardieo Pio they are like my family please all saints I mentioned pray for Samantha help to get and find my mark, all saints pray and peform a miracle for the board of examiners change my mark and give me a pass is not fair what my lecture are doing change their mind special of head of department Gill pray for Samantha conviced her and review again my mark please. grant me this request so that the gratitude of my heart will be yours, amem