St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony thank you for helping to pass my assessment . Now waiting for the interview and the course. Thanks a lot

2. Cylia Lobo

Dearest St. Anthony gentlest of saints, please answer our prayers for my baby. Amen

3. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony

Bless me and my family. On Monday I am going to answer a very important assessment . Help me to perform well and pass it. Give me the power of the Holy Spirit, through you Dear St. Anthony i am putting my request to the Almighty Father, Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, Mother Mary and all the Angles and Saints. St. Anthony please help to pass and I am confident you will help me.

ST. ANTHONY

4. A.

St. Anthony of Padua, Glorious for your miracles And for the condescension of Jesus In coming as a little child to repose in your arms, obtain for me from his bounty the grace which I ardently desire.
    You who were so compassionate towards sinners, regard not my unworthiness, but the glory of God, that it may be magnified by you in connection with the particular request which I now earnestly present to you. Please hear my petition for a healthy baby boy.
    As a pledge of my gratitude, I beg you to accept my promise to live more faithfully in accordance with the teachings of the Church, and to be devoted to the service of the poor whom you loved and still love so greatly.
    Bless this my resolution, that I may be faithful to it even until death.
    St. Anthony, consoler of all the afflicted, Pray for me.
    St. Anthony, whom the infant Jesus so much loved and honored, Pray for me.
    Amen.

5. Ana Maria

From all the comments I've read, it seems to me like St. Anthony is very busy. But if you can spare some of your charity and love, please, St. Anthony intercede on my behalf and ask the baby Jesus to help me stay grounded and to overcome the sorrow of all the things that went wrong in my 23 years and to find the strength to overcome my depression, anxiety, panic attacks and fear of conversation and people. I don't know how it became this bad, but I know God only gives us crosses we can bear. Sometimes it feels like too much however. If anyone else reads this and also suffers similarily, then I'd like to suggest they also pray to The Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, St. Francis of Assissi, St. Dymphna (who's patron saint of mental afflictions) and most of all to the holy Trinity who gave us all these wonderful friends who pray for us unceasingly. Love you so much St. Anthony, even though I've just met you recently. I'm very grateful to you already.

6. PL

Dearest St. Anthony gentlest of saints, please answer our prayers for my daughter. Amen

7. JULIUS

to my dearest patron saint; st anthony, i am invoking your help in my life. Please teach me what i will pray to god for i am completely entrusting to him my everything. My dearest saint so often i have prayed to you and you know every petitions of my heart. i am entrusting my everything to the lord jesus christ help me to pray to him and pls intercede for me to the son of man amen. san antonio de padua..... ora pro nobis

8. Babu

Blessed St. Anthony
    My prayers are yet to be answered. However my faith in you is unshaken, and I continue to live in hope that you will grant my wishes. I will be eternally grateful for your kindness.
    Babu

9. OLAJIDE ANTHONY

I am so happy and thank the Almighty GOD for the grace of having a simillar life style with my patron Saint "ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA" and I commend you for the great work, I pray that GOD grant you the grace to always abide in the path of promoting the Catholic Faith. ANTO... PADUA PRAY FOR US, AMEN.

10. Vici

Blessed Anthony, inspire me, and, when they are older, inspire my children. I did not know about your life before today. I want to understand more and to pass the enthusiasm for learning about the saints to my children. Help me to revere and understand the lives of other saints. Amen.

11. Dan McGuire

Please St Anthony interceded for me. Ask Jesus to let Julie and me get together so we can marry. We loved each other so much. I don't know what happened to her but let her see the love in her heart for me. Thanks for favors granted.

12. Allison

You who were so compassionate towards sinners, regard not my unworthiness, but the glory of God, that it may be magnified by you in connection with the particular request which I now earnestly present to you. Please hear my petition to conceive another healthy baby boy and to have a safe delivery, a sibling for my daughter to grow with!
    Bless this my resolution, that I may be faithful to it even until death.
    St. Anthony, consoler of all the afflicted, Pray for me.
    St. Anthony, whom the infant Jesus so much loved and honored, Pray for me.
    Amen.

13. lulu928

dear saint anthony i come to you for the first time and ask that you bless me and each of my coworkers with good men in our lives as soon as you can. we all have been jaded and hurt and our just waiting for that special companionship. please help us take the steps towards a finding a healthy and respectable relationship with a good man. thank you and god bless us all

14. Vinod

Please Anthony today is last working day in this company, Please pray that i should get a Job immediately....As I has lots of issues with respect to finance.

15. Charles

After all the painful years, my dearful saint Anthony, I am faithfully awiting for a great miracle from you which resolve all struggles in my life that I regularly prayed to you. Please help me. I never forget this day when you remember me and prayed to the God. I surrender to the Lord, My God. Amen.

16. sandrine

dear St Anthony, i had a dream last night that i have to pray you in order to grant me what i need in my life. First i want to thank the Lord Almighty for giving health to me and also to my children. St Anthony, i come before you today to pray for my sister Marcelle who really need your help she needs to find a good man to help her with her kids . St Anthony i don't ask you for much i just want you to bless my finances bless my children give them intelligence so they may succeed in life. I also pray you for my step dad Joseph, who' s been in the hospital with a rare infection he's been suffering a lot please grant him his health back St Anthony i know you can do miracle. I also pray you for my mom grant her health she's a very courageous woman she's been taking care of my step father throughout his sickness she never give up on him thank you for her. St Anthony make all the impossible become possible. Please St Anthony grant me some of the things that i wish for in life. I ask you these things in the name of Jesus. Amen.

17. DANA

My dearest lord saint Anthony I believe in you ,I put all my childrens grand son, son, my daughter, myself my mum, and all family to your feey to bless us. my lord have pity on us on whole the world christian or no christian . my lord I am suffering for anxiety, panic, stress, as asingle mum life wasnt good for me and my childrens . also friends family been using me ,also been using my childrens how long my lord do we have to suffer. I m geting old .nothing good came to my life struggles with depts, illness, poor condition, severe headache, toothache,,no luck to find a nice man honest man even my son he couldnt find a nice girl to creat a family. even my brother. saint anthony heal me and my family, cure us. also those who been lying to me took my money my laptop . and thoses who use to come to my house stole my belonging , I need all my belonging back please saint anthony make us happy, live in peace, properous in life , also I will light a candles to thank you with bread, flowers. make us happy always and save me my childrens my family from depts, illness, danger, and all bad luck. and bles us all. make victory in our life. save the whole world save those who safer from illness, . guide us ,guide our family. protect us from all danger, my lord saint anthony.I call for your victory always .on behalf of my son, my daughter, my grand son, her husband, my mum, brothers n sisters, bring peace in our life .and bless the world . scary things happening in the whole world. please help the poor . as well as thoses suffering from cancer, cures us my lord. make us gain respect in life in general. thank you my lord saint anthony.amen!.

18. Kathy

I pray to you Saint Anthony to help me get my finances back. Pay my Electric bill.Help with a vehicle for my son who has muscular dystrophy and is in a wheelchair. I pray for health joy and happiness for my family.Please bless us all.

19. M. Williams

I come to you Saint Anthony in prayer asking if you can help locate my box filled with precious articles that was enroute overseas for my family. Please Saint Anthony I need your help!! This I pray Amen!

20. Michael orozco

Dear Saint Anthony I pray that you can help me succeed in finding a decent paying job. I also pray that my sinus pressure will be cure and free me from my headaches and crappy mood I am most of time. And Saint Anthony please bless my family with good health and anything their heart desires. I deeply need your help and I pray to you with all my heart, body and mind. Amen.