St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. Pradina

St. Anthony of Padua, Glorious for your miracles And for the condescension of Jesus In coming as a little child to repose in your arms, obtain for me from his bounty the grace which I ardently desire. You who were so compassionate towards sinners, regard not my unworthiness, but the glory of God, that it may be magnified by you in connection with the particular request which I now earnestly present to you. Please hear my petition for my son KC to be healthy & stop the anxiety attacks & vomiting which he has now been suffering from for about 7 days. As a pledge of my gratitude, I beg you to accept my promise to live more faithfully in accordance with the teachings of the Church, and to be devoted to the service of the poor whom you loved and still love so greatly. Bless this my resolution, that I may be faithful to it even until death. St. Anthony, consoler of all the afflicted, Pray for me. St. Anthony, whom the infant Jesus so much loved and honored, Pray for me. Amen.

2. Anton

Dear St Anthony, my patron and my guiding light, intercede for me with the Lord, who I know will never let you down as He has shown in your lifetime because of your committment to give testimony to Him. Ask Him to help me love Him more each day that passes as I know that without His constant help I can achieve nothing. I accept His will in whatever I face, both favourable and unfavourable circumstances in life. All the sufferings I encounter I take as His way of telling me that He is mindful of me and what better gift can one receive than that of knowing the one is in the mind of the Lord Creator. Dear St Anthony, for whom I have always had great devotion and whom I have adopted since my childhood as my guide, please continue to walk this journey alongside me and help me out during all the diifcult moments of my life. Help me pray in the way you used to pray and rejoice in the thought that Our Lord and His Blessed Mother (and our Mother) Mary are always there to hear us and shower their blessings on us. Thank you dear St Anthony. Even in the cacophony of today's world, with all its distractions, you are still relevant and important in my life.

3. Maria

St. Anthony please guide my son in the right direction to find a job. You have guided him in many paths to find lost and needed items since a small child. Please guide him and watch over him. Please help others in need asking for your help that their prayers will be answered. .St. Anthony, Thank you.

4. David

Saint Anthony - blessed is God and God's holy interventions. After prayers to dear St. Anthony for a solid life and a job, I believe I was visited by the Saint. I gave a car ride to a man in Austin, Texas who said he was Anthony Johnson. In my car, he said "your cup is empty until you give fully", and hugged me as I dropped him off at his destination. His hug took all my burdens away, and he vanished as the car door closed. I spent the night in a chapel meditating. On return home, a message on my phone said that i had received a new job. The next day was the Feast of Saint Anthony June 13,1991.

5. jannezza

thank you for the blessing and the grace you have . I love you Lord Jesus Christ ..

6. Lisa

St Anthony! Please guide our missing kitty Ouija (Wee-Gee) back to us safe and sound. Today is Christmas Day and we haven't seen him since Tuesday. There has been no sign of him. I am heart broken and have gotten little to no sleep for the passed several days. He is such a sweet baby and we need to have him back in our home!

7. Jeanette

O Blessed St. Anthony, Beloved Patron Saint of my family and loved ones,
    Thank you with all my heart, Dearest St. Anthony, that through your special prayers and intercession to Our Blessed Lord, your consecrated child, Christina's wallet was returned to us this morning (Friday, 23-Dec-11). It was just one more miracle in the shower of miracles that have been received by my family and loved ones over many, many years. Please, Dearest Patron, Advocate and Intercessor pray for us, intercede for us, and protect us now and always.

I will be sending a thank-offering to your Istituto in Messina as soon as I can.

8. Soumi

My husband and I are seperated from last January. I would like to go for a rejoin. But he is not interested. Please help to change his mentality and come back to me.

9. thangasamy

Thanks to Antony of padua whatever i have achived in my life.

10. callistus stan

Glorious st. Anthony take control of my life and the lives of my entire family and present all our problems to our Lord Jesus Christ.Thank U My Blessed Saint.

11. Katarina

Please pray for me, I NEED KINGDOM OF GOD IN MY LIFE,I NEED A JOB AND GOOD WORK FRIENDS,I NEED EVERYTHING WHAT IS GOOD AND COME FROM JESUS...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY LIFE,THANKS,GOD BLESS YOU!

12. jennifer alfred

Please St.anthony help me in my problem i have a case of embazellment please pray for me that my case gets dropped.Please pray i dont get no Jail Time i have 3kids please help me and pray for me My case date is 20 of december 2011.It is Chrismas time can u please pray for me that i could spend chrismas with my family please help me some miracle of god works please pray for me.

13. Daniel

Special thanks go to You dear St Anthony, you who are the patron of lost articles thank you for allowing my lost commission check to be found by my dear wife after I had gone through my wallet to locate it and not finding it.. I prayed for your assistance in asking Our Lord GOD to help us find it...She found it right away...when she asked to see my wallet.. Thank You Kindly and Sincerely St Anthony you have never failed me or my family...Amen and Amen

14. allison

St. Anthony of Padua, Glorious for your miracles And for the condescension of Jesus In coming as a little child to repose in your arms, obtain for me from his bounty the grace which I ardently desire. You who were so compassionate towards sinners, regard not my unworthiness, but the glory of God, that it may be magnified by you in connection with the particular request which I now earnestly present to you. Please hear my petition. As a pledge of my gratitude, I beg you to accept my promise to live more faithfully in accordance with the teachings of the Church, and to be devoted to the service of the poor whom you loved and still love so greatly. Bless this my resolution, that I may be faithful to it even until death. St. Anthony, consoler of all the afflicted, Pray for me. St. Anthony, whom the infant Jesus so much loved and honored, Pray for me. Amen.

15. maria helena

Dear St. Anthony, you have failed no one, please represent my request to the Holy baby Jesus, l do need a great financial assistance for my big project to build the beautiful prilgrimage church in honor of The Mother of God of pererpetual help. Also to build the center for disabled children. Help me to send my request to the Holy Baby Jesus. Amen.

16. SE

My dear savior St Antony, I SE thank you for all the blessings that you have given me before… Please lord do a miracle in my life too as you help all the people in need.. I love my EK with all that I possess and he loves me back too. You have seen him St Antony. We have come together to your shrine once. He is a student and is in Germany right now. It will take close to a year now to complete his course. He spoke about me to his parents. But they didn’t agree as I am from another religion. Dear St Antony I am ready to be a Christian by all means and love his parents deeply and take care of them. However his is not able to pressurize them as they are very week physically and at this age I am left alone in this world. Dear St Antony please speak to their heart and make them agree to accept me. I will be a caring and loving daughter to them and a loving wife and companion to my Atuty. Its not late my dear St Antony and I am praying with all my heart to unite us my savior. Please speak to my Eks heart and give him courage and remind him of all the love he has for me and the beautiful moments we have spent together.. Please please St Antony accept my prayers and grand my wishes.. Please don’t break my heart… I have faith in you and please gurad my faith in you till me death oh savior. ..Once again thank you for all the blessings you showered on me before. Please do this one miracle this time my dear St Antony.
    Amen

17. Allison

18. a.c.l.

Thank you for the gift of family.

19. Allison

St Anthony thank you for all you have done and continue to do. St. Anthony of Padua, Glorious for your miracles And for the condescension of Jesus In coming as a little child to repose in your arms, obtain for me from his bounty the grace which I ardently desire. You who were so compassionate towards sinners, regard not my unworthiness, but the glory of God, that it may be magnified by you in connection with the particular request which I now earnestly present to you. Please hear my petition for a healthy baby boy. As a pledge of my gratitude, I beg you to accept my promise to live more faithfully in accordance with the teachings of the Church, and to be devoted to the service of the poor whom you loved and still love so greatly. Bless this my resolution, that I may be faithful to it even until death. St. Anthony, consoler of all the afflicted, Pray for me. St. Anthony, whom the infant Jesus so much loved and honored, Pray for me. Amen.

20. Anthony

please st. Anthony can u pray for me to find my things i lose