St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. A.

Dear St. Anthony, Please, I pray, help him find his way back to me. Amen.

2. Nick and Noah

Dear St. Anthony, I have grew up in catholisism ALL my life and have heard of you many times. Today, while looking for a job at St. Anthony hospital I had a feeling of excitement knowing I was qualified for the position. I got so excited it made me want to know more of you and your legacy! Wow, I see why I want to be part of something so special! St. Anthony, please assist my steps in helping me obtain this position, IN JESUS name. Help me to grow and be effective in it;s simpliest form as YOU did. Bless my family, my finances and help me find true companionship and love! Thanks GOD is Real!

3. Nancy

Please St. Anthony help us in our time of distress we need miracles concerning our financial status, please could you work your beautiful miracles for us and deliver a blessing upon us so resume a normal life.

4. Anthony

I sincerely and deeply pray for Saint Anthony to help me adjust my financial situation. I am in a very bad financial status who has prevented me to continue my normal life, get married, and have a family. St Anthony, doctor of the church, help me adjust my situation.

5. Michael

St Anthony please help me, pray for me and open Cindy's heart for me.

6. Gail

St Anthony has always been my favourite saint and he has been a special person in my life coming to my rescue on many occasions and just listening. When my son and his wife lost their twin boys at 23 weeks gestation I started to question my beliefs. I prayed so hard and I felt that if anyone could help it would be St. Anthony. I still believe in St. Anthony, God and the Church and I'm still asking questions but sometimes this feeling of doubt creeps in and I don't like it. I just have to believe that things happen for a reason and that next time will go smoothly with his help.

7. David Griffin

My Mother told me to pray to saint Anthony for a good wife. I was older and divorced but still young enough and a good provider and I just didn’t want to settle for anyone. I was alone for 12 years. My mom gave me a statue of Saint Anthony which I display prominently. I prayed for a good wife and within a matter of days I met a very special women. It turns out that she had been praying to saint Anthony since birth. We met, fell in love, got married and now we have a very special addition to the world, young Anthony Emil. He will be two months old Saturday. Saint Anthony, I love you. Please help me with my relationship for the rest of my life
    David

8. Julie enriquez

Dear St. Anthony , last night before i sleep i asked for your intercession for me to find a very important paper that i misplaced in the office. We have been looking everywhere in our office but we cannot find. God is Great! Thank you so much for it is the first folder that i hold this morning and found it in one minute of search. You saved me!!! I can keep working. From the deepest bottom of my heart, salamat po!

Julie

9. Lisa Pirraglia

St. Anthony, Saint of Miracles,

Please help my daughter, Nicole, be the receipient of one of your miracles so she can live a life without seizures. Please help her to have peace in her life.

10. Rupaly

Dear St. Anthony
    First i thank you bcz my lost ear ring i found.again thanks a lot.
    please help us at this time. We need your love and help after going 2 years of bad times. We ask for your blessings. now we want a baby .but some how creat problem.That we will have good health, finacial help, continued faith in all we do. Amen

11. jaisy james

My dear St Antony,

First thanks for the huge miracle which you have done in my life.I can't express my thanks through words.There are innumerable miracles which you have performed all through my life.I am ever greatfull to you.I am sure that you are the real messenger of god.St Antony of padua help us to convey our innumerable prayers to god.Please be with me in all the critical moments of my future life.

12. MARY

ST ANTHONY PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS DIFFICULT TIME BY YOUR MIRACLE

13. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony

Help me to pass my interview for the job of train driver and give me peace in life and help me to do my job properly.

Thank you Saint Anthony.

14. Vic

Thank you st. anthony for helping me find my brothers lost wedding ring after having asked for ur intercession.

Thank you so much for your prayers to assist me always.

15. Lisa

Please St. Anthony help fill my lost loves heart with love and compassion for me and help bring him back to me. Amen

16. GJ

Dear St Anthony, my son had lost his handphone for 2 days. This morning, I told him to pray & ask you for help. The same afternoon, he suddenly found it! He was awed and overjoyed ... thank you so much!! Dear St Anthony, I myself am desperately in need of your intercession for a very much more serious situation. My husband recently told me he had lost all love for me. He claimed that he had been very unhappy for many years. Please help him recover his love for me and also memories of our many happy times which he seems to have totally forgotten about. I'm so afraid I'm going to lose my husband whom I love very much. Dear St Anthony, please help me & intercede for me. Grateful thanks.

17. unknown

dear saint anthony please help me find my passport as i need it soon.

18. Mary Jenet Shalini

My Dear St Anthony of padu Please help me and my family. Give a good health to my parent. And good power memory power to me and my sister. We should do a great job in our company. Please bless me with the good husband, and need to enter into marriage life. Please bless my Family and the world with good health and wealth. AMEN

19. Chike

Dear St. Anthony, I thank u so much for helping me find my simcard and voucher. I have come to you today to intercede for me to the lovely infant Jesus who saw how pure and truthfully you are that I may be the bread winner in my family and to make me one of the lottery winners this year and to get give my wife a good job for only he can do so not man and to heal my eyes problems and asthma all this I ask through Jesus Christ our lord Amen

20. mavic bragais

St. Anthony, please help me to heal my left thigh and i know that you are always there for us especially to me. I beg you St. Anthony that my request be done with the help of our Lord Jesus Christ. I love you so much St. Anthony and also help my family especially my son Mark Christian, my daughter Faith Margarette and my beloved husband Ferdinand Bragais.
    I pray also that everything goes well tomorrow. In the name of the father the son the holy spirit Amen.