St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Arthur S. Padilla

St. Peregrine, I offer you my prayers and a daily rosary and Chaplet to the Divine Mercy for your intercession with Our Lord Jesus Christ and Our Holy Mother to cure Teresa Torres, Juan Esparza and his siste Ms. Gonzales.
    I know there are many many more that need and request your prayers...and I pray for them.
    In Jesus Name I Pray.

Art Padilla

2. Holly Williams

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi, please intercede for me that the biopsy of my mole would come back as benign. Thank you Saint Peregrine.

3. Angie Zachman

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi....please be with my cousin Rochell Banning as she begins treatment for cervical cancer that has metastasized to her liver. She is yearning for spiritual comfort and is turning to her faith to aid her through this fight. Please hear my petition as well as all of those suffering in their time of need. Amen.

4. Andrew Dominic

St. Peregrine Laziosi, I Pray that you Protect my Family and Friends and all the Little ones across the world, Guide then to do the right thing and live a Peace-full and happy child wood.

In a Very Special way be with my Wife Samantha , who need's you more that ever as she is having Cancer of the Uterus, were most's of her dream of being a Mother falls apart...She Need your Guidance and Protection... please answer my prayer . We Love Andrew and Samantha.

5. BRENDA

Dear Saint Peregrine please intercede of Thomas McGirr to God our Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the holy spirit. Thomas is a wonderful 9-year old boy who today was diagnosed with a malignant tumor in his brain. Thomas inspires those who meet him with how willing he is to give to others in all that he does. He is a true servant of the lord, for his birthday he asks other to donate to his cause at that time and during the summer he runs a lemonade stand to raise money for those in need. He is a true believer and wants go out in the world and praise the Glory that is God. Please Saint Peregrine pray for Thomas McGirr for faith, hope and love from our Father, God almighty.

6. Anthony Chew

Dear St Peregrine : please intercede on behalf of my wife Constance to God Almighty and Jesus to work a miracle and heal her of lung cancer - this disease suddenly appeared after her successful battle with breast cancer where God had worked a miracle in having her healed fully from it through medical intervention. Please, I ask for another miracle wherein divine intervention and the chemo drugs will be 100 percent successful in healing her. I ask this in the most Holy Name of Jesus, Amen.

7. Cecilia

Saint Peregrine, please pray to the Lord for my dad who has brain cancer, so that he gets health again.

8. Denise

Dear St. Peregrine, I come to you in need of your help. Please intervene for my precious P and be his patron in this battle with bladder cancer. Please ask the Lord to touch him with his healing hand and grace. Please also pray that I, as his caregiver, have the strength, wisdom,and guidance of the Lord in this struggle. St. Peregrine, i trust in you and desperately and sincerely ask for your help.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

9. almodomoMoumn

You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material

10. C

Dear Saint Perigrine,

PLease pray on behalf of Sjawn Koch for healing of mind, body, and soul. May his healing give all glory to GOd. PLease also pray for his wife, daughter and all in their community who are affected by this cancer. Thank you for bringing people together to help and love Shawn and his family at this time. PLease pray for his healing and all of these people.THANK YOU.

11. Gloria

Dear Saint Peregrine, I am very sad tonight as I found out that my friend Monica
    is very sick from colon cancer and her doctors say they cannot stop the tumours any more. I have faith that you can help her and I would be so very grateful if you could intercede on her behalf and bless her with a miracle. She is a wonderful, warm and very brave person, who has been suffering with ovarian and colon cancer for about 3 years now. She is too young and would have so much to offer this world, as she is such a vibrant and loving person. I will be forever grateful if she could be cured of her disease. I pray with a humble heart and with great faith in your ability to intervene on her behalf. Please bless her and her husband, who suffers along with her. I also wish to ask that you help all others whose stories I have read here. Thank you for all those you help and I will continue to pray my novena to you every day.

12. dan fay

dear st. peregrine laziosi, please please pray for my motherinlaw lorette. who went from a stage 1 to a 4.. she is a wonderful person............. i am asking for a intervention!!!!!! i will pray to you for a cleansing of lorette. thank you.......

your servant, dan.......

13. Carmine

San Peregrino Laziosi, ti prego con infinita umilta' di chiedere anche tu al Nostro Padr.e Onnipotente di benedire mio padre con la guarigione, nel nome e per la gloria di Nostro Signore Gesu' e per amore dello Spirito Santo. Io so che sono molti ad essere afflitti, ma piu' grande e' la potenza di Colui Che E'.
    Per Cristo Nostro Signore,
    Amen

14. Roy Futvoye

O St.Peregrine,Iam praying to you for my sister, Barbarba,whose cancer is taking over her whole being..she is in the same situation as you were,all the.powers to be have given up.I know that God's will prevails,but she is 68,and in my opinon has more to offer to the people and parishers she has given herself in time of their needs. I am strong of faith,that if any improvement doesn't happen, then make sure she sees Heaven as soon as God takes her. I pray to you in the morning and before I retire at night.

15. Rhonda

St. Peregrine, I am asking for your intercession for my husband who just found out he has a cancerous polyp. Please pray that the surgery he will be having soon will be a success and will cure him of this dreaded disease. Please give him the strength he needs to fight this battle, so that he can live a long life with his family. In the name of Christ our Lord. Amen.

16. Shelly

Dearest St.Peregrine Laziosi, I have found out tonight that my Brother who has lung cancer due partly from smoking but also from agent orange while serving our country in VietNam. He has been doing radiation & chemotheraphy & given another cat scan it shows no improvement. Please intercede to our Father, His Son, & to The Holy Sprit & to our Blessed Mother Mary to be with him to keep his spirits positive and to bring him successfully through surgery if that is what needs to be done. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

17. Allinson

Dear St. Peregrine.

Bless us always and keep us safe. On my birthday today I would like to thank you for giving me my family and friends good health. St. Peregrine thank you for curing my dad from the sickness which God his cured you from. Keep us always in good health and be with us when we are struck.

Thank you St. Peregrine.

18. Christina

Dear St. Peregrine,
    Please intercede on behalf of Theresa, pray for her strength, for her healing through our Lord. Doctors say this is probably the end. She has small children and a loving husband, she is a devout Catholic and witness to Jesus, and she needs a miracle. Amen.

19. MARY NOEL

The LIfe History of St. Peregrine astonishes me. How he survived without sitting or sleeping for 30 years. Truly Amazing. I wonder, how glorious, that moment would be when st. Philip Benezi, showed his other cheek to be slapped by St. Peregrine, to form a saint, through just a touch on his cheek. How wonderfully, he taught, the SCIENCE OF SAINTS, BY EXPRESSING THE HUMILITY BEFORE PEREGRINE, TO BEGET HIM AS A SAINT. I BOW AND VENERATE THAT GLORIOUS MOMENT, WHICH GOD GAVE TO GET A WONDERFUL SAINT TO THE HOLY MOTHER CHURCH. Hope a sinner like me also should learn and live these saints by the power of founder saints and other saints of SERVITES.

20. Joyce

Please St. Peregrine, intercede for my dear friend, Adelaide. With your help, I am confident that God will remove this terrible cancer from her body, just as He did for you. Please stay with her and comfort her as she faces these trials. Thank you for being her advocate. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.