St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Celeste Reilly

Dear St Peregrine please watch over and bless my sister in law Megan as she has been diagnosed with Breast cancer and now it has Metastasis to her Liver. Please interveen on her behalf and ask God the Father, His only son Jesus and the Holy Spirit to give her strength and cure her if this is his will.

2. Carole

Dear St. Peregrine, please watch over me as I go through a hysterectomy procedure tomorrow morning. I trust that your holy hand will heal me and that you will take away the bad cells in my body. Please be with my family as they go though the tough times with me. In Jesus and Mary's name, I pray. Amen.

3. Sarah

Blessed Saint Peregrine, please help my mother Teresa with her breast cancer. It has spread to her bones, her pancreas, her stomach and now to her liver. Currently she is in intensive care and her abdomen is filling up with fluid - she's only 51..the doctors don't know what to do. Please help her. She is so devoted to Christ Almighty - she deserves better than this. The Lord was able to bless you with healing - please watch over my mother and pray for her healing too...I have faith in you...she needs a miracle.

Amen

4. A

Dear St Peregrine, please help cure my very recently diagnosed brother of a cancerous tumour in the oesophagus. I also pray for my parents & siblings & my brother's children & partner that they all can cope & deal with the stress & upset they are going through during my brother's treatment. Please also pray that I stop being so grumpy & sharp with those around me especially my Mum & Dad. It's just the confusion & stress making me so grumpy. Please please comfort all & my brother & help cure him of this cancer. Thank you

5. Nancy

Dear St. Peregrine, please give my aunt Silvana who has been give only a few months to live, the strength she needs to fullfill the time she has left. To share and appreciate each moment with her family and friends. And when she will leave us, please give her the courage to accept Gods plan by taking her into your hands and guiding her into the kingdom of God. Amen.

6. Dienda

Dear Saint Peregrine

please watch over Djoni Tribowo, who has been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Frankfurt, Germany and currently going under the first chemo session. Please give him the strength to endure the treatment, and release him from the illness. Help him to have successful treatment and for the cancer to never come back again, as he has family who really needs him. Please help him. We believe that Jesus will help us through you, Saint Peregrine. Amen.

7. Doug Carmichael

Dear Saint Peregrine - I pray for your divine intervention along with all of the angels and saints and sweet Mother Mary to help heal my beautiful, compassionate Mother Mary Therese who just today was diagnosed with uterine cancer. My Mother has given so much of her life and always puts others before herself. I pray that you give the doctors the foresight to provide the right decisions and to help my mother through this difficult time. May you lay your healing hand on my Mother. Amen

8. Renee

St. Peregrine, please help me get a negative biopsy.

9. Mike

St. Peregrine, please intercede on behalf of my father-in-law Jerry, who is stricken with liver cancer and bone cancer. Please pray that if it is God's will, then let Jerry be cured. I know that the Lord can make all things new again, but that sometimes our way is not His way. I have seen the Lord make stone worship him. I know that Jerry can be cured. Help those of us who love and care for Jerry, keep strong in any event. Help us to understand that in bearing this cross we share joyfully in the fellowship of Christ. And that this can be an occasion to strengthen our bond with our Lord as Simon did when he helped to carry the cross of our Lord. The Lord gave Simon the strength to carry that cross. St. Peregrine, please pray that we all keep the strength and faith to accept God's way. We know that God's will, will be done. We pray that we be allowed the grace to understand and accept that.

10. Ashleigh

Dear St. Peregrine Laziosi, Please be with my friends and family as they go through this journey. We have not been confirmed the tumor is cancerous, but I pray for your healing. If it may be, please give us the courage and strength we need to overcome whatever comes our way. Please send your healing power for her to soak up, and be healed. I am praying for a miracle. I know you can help us during this difficult time. Send your healing graces for her to endure. Amen.

11. Erika

Dear St. Peregrine, please watch over my mom, who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Please heal my mom and guide her through these hard times she will encounter. St Peregrine ask our Lord Jesus to whisper in my moms ear let her know it will all be fine...Amen

12. Maslova

Dear saint peregrine pleas pray for my dad
    Who has secondary liver cancer. We pray
    For some radiotherapy to give him some more
    Time with us. My dads a good man who's prayed
    All his life and has never hurt anyone. Please keep
    Us strong and keep my dads spirits high
    Amen

13. Lupita

St.Peregrine please hear my prayers for my son who is battling two cancer 1 is liver cancer and he is so sick please give him strength to fight this disease. Oh my St. Peregrine I have lots of faith in you and I know you will hear my prayers.

14. John

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi, save my Caroline, please. She deserves better than this.

15. John Regner

St. Peregrine, I beseech you to intervene with our Lord and Savior on behalf of my brother Tom who suffers from unhealing legs sores, his wife Shirley who was recently diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer and myself whose Multiple Myeloma is coming out of remission....may OUR LORD and Savior hear and bless you intersessions on our behalf.

16. Caroline

Dear St. Peregrine, please intercede for me and ask Jesus and Our Lady to cure my beautiful little 8 year old girl who was diagnosed with non hodgkin lymphoma on the 10th of December 2011. I pray to you every night and already Kiera's disease has reduced dramatically. Please give Kiera the strength to carry this cross she has been given and help her get through all her treatment as she needs chemotherapy for over 2 years and radiotherapy to her brain for 2 and a half weeks. Please also ask Our Lady and the Baby Jesus to help me her mother to be strong for Kiera and with your intercession nurse her back to complete health. Amen.

17. nury giron

My dear St. Peregrine, Please help our son who is 29yrs and is being diagnosed with testicular cancer, Please give him and the family strengh to fight this disease, and to be put in remission...Amen thank you

18. Gina

Saint Peregrine Laziosi, please bestow your healing powers on Coleen who has just been diagnosed with leukemia. She is a beautiful woman of God who gives to others without condition, which makes this diagnosis especially difficult. To Our Heavenly Father, I humbly ask that you shower Coleen with peace and grant her the courage and strength she'll need to fight this. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. Amen

19. Sole

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi, I appeal to you for my dad who is battling lung cancer. The only time he touched a cigarette was when he was a kid. He doesn't drink and he is the most important man in my life. He is the best kind of person, my favorite person. The world needs more souls like him. And if it is not in God's plan to save his life, I ask that you give him more time- time to see me graduate. Saint Peregrine, I only pray for miracles these days. Help my mom, she's been with him longer than she was with her parents. He's her best friend. Thank you for the blessings in my life and I ask that you continue to give me strength. Amen

20. lon

Dear Heavenly Father, i lift up to you my father, reynaldo monillas who was diagnosed with lymphoma.please help him survive this ordeal. his first chemo session will be tomorrow. In Jesus' name, through the intercession of St. Peregrine, i pray..AMEN